( search forums )
Soldat & School
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Koon
August 23, 2005, 9:35 pm
I'm curious to know how players work soldat in with school. Do you skip days so you can play it at home? or do you play it at lunch?

As for me and a few of my freinds, we spend a few periods and sometimes lunch and after school playing soldat on school computers.

Post you method of working soldat into those busy school hours.

bl00dy_n0se
August 23, 2005, 9:46 pm
I dont even think of Soldat at school o.O

The Geologist
August 23, 2005, 9:47 pm
lol, seriously. Soldat comes after all the projects and work is done most of the time. Sometimes it becomes a methoc of making my break time longer when studying... o_O

_Mancer_
August 23, 2005, 9:48 pm
Um... play soldat when schools over?

.. Are you that addicted to it to play AS your in school?

Koon
August 23, 2005, 10:14 pm
I play soldat in school because i get such crappy connection at home and they have good internet at school.

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
August 23, 2005, 10:15 pm
i play soldat in school only in the informatics class, when i finish my work :p

Deleted User
August 23, 2005, 10:18 pm
They let you play soldat at school?

VodkaZombie
August 23, 2005, 10:41 pm
I bet i have a good idea of what your grades seem to be.

wormdundee
August 23, 2005, 11:54 pm
i only play after ive finished everything, and im not allowed to play at school

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 12:20 am
I don't really feel like playing it at school, i'm always so damn tired there, But I always see people playing it on the libraries computers.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 12:35 am
One time in Programming I we had a substitute teacher, so someone installed Soldat to the network drive and we all downloaded it to our comps from there... Then one guy set up a server on the computer lab's LAN, like half the people in the class joined in and we had a huge teammatch. It was my first time playing Soldat, lotsa fun. Another time we did Quake II (I think), although I didn't join in on that one.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 1:39 am
Wow...lol no one in my school knows what the hell soldat even is...heh thats funny. I just play soldat when I get home. Usually ill set my schedule up so I can finish all my work before i leave school. Makes school a (Please refrain from swearing), but its all worth it when i get home with no school work whatsoever.

UGK
August 24, 2005, 1:41 am
lol i skipped yesterdya monday. lol im only in 6th

Raptor
August 24, 2005, 1:56 am
I dont' play soldat at school, but I post here (soldatforums) at lunch time

August 24, 2005, 2:27 am
Hmm, we used to spend after school in the library playing soldat, but after a while the admins found out. So we just stuck to soldatforums. But on mufti day, we got it working and had this huge fragfest, man it was fun. But no, never played it during lunch or in=between.

Hoodlum
August 24, 2005, 2:31 am
I play when I get home after I finish all my homework and stuff.

Happy Camper
August 24, 2005, 2:42 am
i play when i get home, i dont do homework, and i'm on Honour Role O.O

reckon
August 24, 2005, 3:22 am
Im not in school, so there goes that.
:B

paramud
August 24, 2005, 4:08 am
Since school just started, the library is closed due to classes needing school books.
Ill try next week.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 4:21 am
2½ years ago me and my friends started playing soldat in the lunch breaks. We were always 8-10 people, and some of my had a hard time controlling their temper, and started shouting at people who were trying to do their homework. I suppose this is why we all got banned from the library, and our user accounts to the school computers were closed.

Haro1121
August 24, 2005, 4:30 am
its really not that hard to make ur schedule open. most schools make it so u have time to get the work done in school. after schools the way to go im rarely home though so i guess i dont get much soldat time

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 4:36 am
I play Soldat whenever, I don't care about school. I'm just gunna be a hippie.

.alex.oner.
August 24, 2005, 4:48 am
quote:Originally posted by S4RI play Soldat whenever, I don't care about school. I'm just gunna be a hippie.

i agree, my attendence last/this year was 60%.. THANK YOU SOLDAT!

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 7:28 am
Im usually playing soldat at school :F

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 8:21 am
wow no offence but damn, soldats ruining your lives. soldat(including the forums) is what i do when all school things are finished and when i dont get a better offer

karmazon
August 24, 2005, 8:30 am
I don't do (Please refrain from swearing) at school or school-related, but I play soldat for like 10 minutes every day so it's not interfering.

Da cHeeSeMaN
August 24, 2005, 10:03 am
soldat at school ahaha if the comps there could support pixels id be amazed ahahhahahah

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
August 24, 2005, 10:56 am
we have 2 hours of informatics every 2 weeks and when i finish my job (1 and a half hour)
i spend the remaining half hour playing soldat(teacher doesnt care what you do after u finish work...)
now that are vacations i play lots of soldat but when school will start ill be on pc like 1 and half hour a day

Nos-D
August 24, 2005, 11:05 am
eeek man you`re an addicted :S.
playing soldat in school, like what the hell :S .

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 7:02 pm
all the comps in my school are mac so i cant play soldat, i play soldat in th morning cus i get up at 6 but then i play for like 1/2 hour after shool

?
August 24, 2005, 8:28 pm
I don't play at all now, the time I do get I play morrowind or diabloII(offline)

SPARTAN_III
August 24, 2005, 9:43 pm
have an ice cold shower at night, sleep with no cover or shirt, wake up the next morning with a cold, and play soldat all day. the problem is my aim jerks when i sneeze.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 10:40 pm
Nope, I'd love to skip school to play Counter-Strike though >_>
Don't get me wrong, Soldat kicks ass but CS is a billion times more addictive.
And just to say something: I think MM puts shame on alot of videogame companies, Soldat is alot better than most games where about 50 people help create it :D

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 11:25 pm
Uhh, I don't go to school anymore :p .. and I don't play at work since there are no computers -))

Being addicted to any online game is simply lame, there is no excuse for that..

GAMEOVER
August 24, 2005, 11:35 pm
glad im out of school ...

Happy Camper
August 24, 2005, 11:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lao Wu TenUhh, I don't go to school anymore :p .. and I don't play at work since there are no computers -))

Being addicted to any <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=online%20game" onmouseover="window.status='online game'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">online game</a> is simply lame, there is no excuse for that..

i had thought this before, but it has now been confirmed.

I am Lame

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 3:58 am
In my cousins high-school they used to have soldat on all the computers. Then something to do with caching messed up all the copmuters so they banned soldat, anyone seen playing it gets suspended.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 7:02 am
hahahah I play Soldat at school during class all the time 8-)

aprilninety
August 25, 2005, 9:25 pm
hmm! that gave me an idea!

some schools here have wireless wifi all around. so what if we had a pocket pc version of soldat to play around anytime?

genuis!

Zegovia
August 26, 2005, 12:16 pm
Installing Soldat on our school compys is possible, They have already installed quake 3 on em!!!! XD

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 3:29 pm
School comes first for me, but I actualy have more time to mod etc in the winter during school than in the summer. A large part of that is because school only takes 4 hours on a rough day, I'm homeschooled ^_^ Heh

VodkaZombie
August 26, 2005, 4:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by ZegoviaInstalling Soldat on our school compys is possible, They have already installed quake 3 on em!!!! XD

Hah, Same. They have this thing installed that wipes out nearly the whole drive in a click of a button.

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 4:25 pm
We have got our own laptops from the school, so we are playing at the lunch, + school have 100 mbit wireless network ^^

Witcher
August 26, 2005, 4:40 pm
Ummm... I too played Soldat at school. Happily, the new version made me STOP even THINKING about some serious playing, so I will at last have time to do my work at school, at home and to relax... Soldat + school = a very bar combination. You must remember that you won't earn money just by playing the game. It's impossible. Soldat is not CS or UT or any other crap like that. Education should be the PRIMARY objective of all teenagers lifes. Too bad some people got addicted (like me some time ago ^^) and seem not to notice this. Too bad for them ;o

.Twelve
August 27, 2005, 3:25 pm
Once, I played Soldat while doing homework (after school).
I actually got some people to do math equations for me.
Never in school though.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 7:54 pm
So you guys play Soldat during school, instead of being with friends? That's odd...

[Edit]
Do you guys have any friends...?

Denacke
August 27, 2005, 8:20 pm
How about: playing soldat at school with friends?

Problem solved, You can all stop bashing people for playing soldat at school.

Koon
August 27, 2005, 9:41 pm
Im not addited to soldat or anything, but theres nothing better for us to do during lunch and some periods so we play soldat.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 10:10 pm
Im from Bulgaria :D and our school scedule is nasty. Somtimes the whole year we are in the morning some t,is only in the afternoon ya know. But i stay after school to do my homework and MAYBE IF i have time then i play Soldat on the Library computers.

PS : i ussually get home at 4 :/

bond_james_bond
August 27, 2005, 10:22 pm
Ok, my school isn't too bad. I can easily make Honor Roll with barely any effort. I almost never get a B+ or lower on my report card. So... When I get back home, I play for an hour =)

Psyker
August 27, 2005, 10:33 pm
i like to play school at soldat

Hiei
August 28, 2005, 4:33 pm
I have soldat downloaded in my school folder so when i finish early in a class i will play in a server LOL!!