( search forums )
1 server, 55 player limit + Weapons Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
August 24, 2005, 2:45 am
Anyone thats played on the Utamaro server will know this. The player limit was extremely high, but we didn't quite fill the entire server up. Instead, we had 18 players per team and a massive fragfest. It was a risk going alone because trying to grab a flag while four people are shooting at you with automatic weapons is pretty tough. In fact, no one won, the end game score was 4-4. The annoying thing was that the enemy kept trying to bombard us with laws and flamed arrows, so we couldn't quite spawn and get away unless we were really fast.

Usually, it depended what weapons the enemy used. If they used the slower, more powerful weapons, autos would completely decimate them. It was hard to actually maintain accuracy, since there were tons of explosions that shook the view. The best thing was that it never lagged for some strange reason. THe FPS stayed at a steady rate despite the fact that 36 ppl were firing their weapons at the same time, and half of those weapons were explosive. It was a fun match, my first 'real' frag fest.

Anyone else had that sort of thing?

karmazon
August 24, 2005, 3:28 am
I think I played on utamaro server and got banned, cause I was (Please refrain from swearing)ing about the modified weapons and how (Please refrain from swearing)ing stupid the admin is, and he told me to leave if I don't like it, so I told him to shut the (Please refrain from swearing) up if he doesn't like me. Yeah the weapon modifications on that server were pretty homosexual.

August 24, 2005, 5:41 am
Lolz, so it was. But some idiot paused the game and we couldnt kill eachother or cap, so we had a race around CTF_Nuubia.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 7:30 pm
i got banned just like karmazon for no reason, my ping was fine, but then i get unbanned the next day, the i get banned again, so i never go in that server, i thought the limit was 32?

August 25, 2005, 4:15 am
Yeah, its a variable

I think it was 55, cos when i joined it i rememberd thinking: Holy (Please refrain from swearing), 55 players?

it could be 54 or something.