( search forums )
Sin City
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
?
August 24, 2005, 8:12 pm
I went to rent the movie the day it came out but the store was out... so I walked over to the holy Walmart and just bought it.... and it is awsome if your a Bruce Willis and Jessica Abla fan like myslef freaking buy the movie, its almost as good as a cow tail.

Denacke
August 24, 2005, 8:17 pm
I also loved this movie, I went to watch it in its full glory at the cinema.

I loved the black 'n white comic style.

The Geologist
August 24, 2005, 8:44 pm
Ageed. I usually don't get out to see movies that often, but this was worth seeing. The style of the movie was highly enjoyable and suspenceful imo. Almost like an old detective flick in some parts, but much darker and entertaining. Not to mention Elijah Woods' character kicked ass (as sick as he was :P). Violence, women, and more violence. Good stuff.

Deleted User
August 24, 2005, 8:53 pm
I just saw it yesterday. Yeah Elijah wood had those weird glasses, and that movie had alot of balls coming off :(

DT
August 24, 2005, 10:18 pm
To poor to even rent it.

Denacke
August 24, 2005, 10:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by DTTo poor to even rent it.

arguments?

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 6:12 am
im gonna rent it

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 8:15 pm
I was wondering how that big dude survived getting shot and getting hit by that car so many times. o.O

fabmanx
August 25, 2005, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Denackequote:Originally posted by DTTo poor to even rent it.

arguments?

I'm pretty sure he meant he has no money to even rent it, cabra.

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 5:04 am
im going to rent it and ill give you guys the truth wether or not its indeed a good movie.

I have my doubts

AerialAssault
August 26, 2005, 5:11 am
are you sure? cow tails are pretty much orgasmic.

Famine
August 26, 2005, 6:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Cleric Achillesim going to rent it and ill give you guys the truth wether or not its indeed a good movie.

I have my doubts

Haha, you thought Troy and Equilibrium were are good movie.
Can we really trust you?

Captain Ben
August 26, 2005, 11:25 am
I've been meaning to rent it for a while, but then I saw Saw, and of course had to get it.

August 26, 2005, 11:37 am
They say saw was made by a young geek from singapore, or something like that. I dunno, who came up with the idea for it?

Denacke
August 26, 2005, 11:49 am
quote:Originally posted by fabmanxquote:Originally posted by Denackequote:Originally posted by DTTo poor to even rent it.

arguments?

I'm pretty sure he meant he has no money to even rent it, cabra.

fair enough puta :P

Captain Ben
August 26, 2005, 11:50 am
quote:Originally posted by 117They say saw was made by a young geek from singapore, or something like that. I dunno, who came up with the idea for it?

Leigh Whannel wrote it, and James Wan directed it. I'm not sure, but I think James Wan is from Sydney, or then again, it could be leigh Whannel.

August 26, 2005, 1:24 pm
James Wan is from singapore, he went to sydney to continue his education.

Captain Ben
August 26, 2005, 3:38 pm
Meh. They both had Australian accents.

?
August 26, 2005, 7:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultare you sure? cow tails are pretty much orgasmic.

I said almost as good as... I would never cheat on my cow tails, no sir

Aegis
August 27, 2005, 11:09 am
I saw this one in theatres. It was awesome, but extremely long. Tons of blood, guts, and severed heads.(I counted two or three) And ofcourse, the ladies.
Elijah Wood was just creepy. He reminded me of a doll with that static smile and stare.. *shudders*.
"The big dude" as you put it was my favorite character. I could watch him kick ass all day, and it would still be an interesting movie.