( search forums )
Soldat: multiple command lines?...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Keron Cyst
August 24, 2005, 9:31 pm
I'm posting this here instead of Soldat Talk\General Discussion or else people might think I'm star-hunting...

I'm too lazy to test this out myself but I'm wondering specifically if a soldat can self-bink and be binked by other projectiles with the same weapon (if you don't understand basically two bink commands in weapons.INI, one positive and one negative). If possible I think this would finally make the Barret perfect in that you make self-bink so huge that once you fire the cursor's still a tiny bit overgrown by the time you can shoot the next time (and of course make the current positive bink command a bit less since negative will be thrown in the bunch).

But if we're gonna do that also make it more powerful so it can slice through multiple soldaten who are at full health (at least kill one and injure another). Speculation?

Meandor
August 25, 2005, 1:21 am
Barret bullets do already perforate bodies, and it is possible to do double kills with it, if the person behind the one you kill is wounded.
Anyway, not specifically for this, the multiple lines wouldn't be bad; though there are a lot of things to fix with the WM like this one, and I think there are other features that deserve more attention.

mickle89
August 25, 2005, 11:31 am
"I'm posting this here instead of Soldat Talk\General Discussion or else people might think I'm star-hunting..."

Gah! You have enough stars already. But oh well. I'll steal those stars from you one day.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 5:21 pm
say what!? i hate that

Keron Cyst
August 25, 2005, 6:38 pm
What? Barret shots pass through full-health soldaten? I never knew that (or I forgot, stupidly)! xD

DeMonIc
August 25, 2005, 7:05 pm
If you set a negative bink value for a semi-automatic, it will work as if it had a bink of zero. What do you think, how did we try nerfing ruger at one point? :P