( search forums )
wtf.....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
GAMEOVER
August 24, 2005, 11:23 pm
[IMAGE]

??

Was playin soldat when my pings skyrocketed then i got the above msg. Also while im playing it will sometimes say in game that <myname> has disconnected :/

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 2:10 am
I was there at the server at the same time. At about the time his problem occurred my soldat froze, forcing me to alt-f4. When I tried to rejoin, I discovered that my ping(which on that server is usually 70) had pole-vaulted to 1466! And even after I closed soldat, I continued to get Access Violation Errors.

Twice in 1.3, ingame it says that I have disconnected and my soldat dissapears. I can't even chat. But I still see the action going on around where my soldat was.

GAMEOVER
August 25, 2005, 1:57 pm
No comments?

UltraMagnus
August 25, 2005, 3:48 pm
hmm, intresting.

the only thing i can think is this was some sorta server bug that caused a cascade effect or the server and hence all players got hacked (as in properly hacked, not some stupid script kiddy with a trainer)

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 9:01 pm
Ummm.....that server is one of the best in Australia. I'm not sure but I think the problem could be ctf_chernobyl? It happened to me again, and both times the server was switching to ctf_chernobyl.

?Help?

Denacke
August 25, 2005, 10:19 pm
How much megs of RAM do you have?

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 11:59 pm
Gameover or me? I have 512 megs