( search forums )
mod help
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 8:53 am
i dont know how to make mods or any thing is there a place that will show you how?

and is there any mods that work online where these a gaint boggie man bot cause that would be fun

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/9536/untitled5cf.th.png

btw imageshack is nice

August 25, 2005, 9:35 am
You mod with paint. You draw. No, u cannot make a big boogieman. Cos that would screw up the anims and make you as big as him.

Paint, photoshop, 3ds max and cool edit pro... sound recorder.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 9:37 am
yes i moded with bullets and guns but i didnt think it work online

btw it was asskicking cool to see a beedie bug flying thougth the air and then blow up

August 25, 2005, 9:56 am
beedie?

Modified pics work perfectly online, unless u change the anims like in the LOL mod, which totally pwned. But if your working on something rlly serious, focus on the graphical presentation. Include shading, quality sounds, good character image and realistic weapons. The weaps dont have to exist, but they should be balanced. Its no fun fightin a minigunning n00b when he finds out his minigun shoots rockets that instakill.

If you edit the weapons.ini, you still have to play by the original when you join a server with the original files. Soldat mods don't function like other game mods where there are specific servers for the mod. The only thing is, unless other ppl have the mod, they wont see what you see.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 10:06 am
yes i ty hmmm but how do you edit the weapons like have a mini gun shoot rockets

btw i think im going for a star war look iechainsaw =ligthsaber

August 25, 2005, 10:14 am
Simple, open weapons.ini, from ur root soldat directory.

Scroll down the file until you come to the stats for the Minigun. Change the bulletstyle so it appears as bulletstyle 14. Voila, minigun shooting rockets. And chainsaw= not a good idea. Use the knife and mod the anims.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 10:18 am
ohhh ty very much

""jebushunter mods himself to death""

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 10:25 am
LOL THIS IS CRASZY i change the stats of the mini gun SUPER SPEED i teloport thougt out the map

117 thank you sooo much god im going to go crazy...crazyer lol

August 25, 2005, 11:12 am
make sure its balanced man, ppl hate mods that are completely unbalanced..

Belier13
August 25, 2005, 2:07 pm
Oh yeah, and people hate Jèsus-hater

August 25, 2005, 3:22 pm
well, i don't care, even if i do hate his guts, i can't bear to see a soldatter go to waste cos he can't install a mod or use one...

Anyway, if i didn't he might keep posting....you know how much we hate that. right?

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 4:34 pm
Wow, GJ jebhunter, figuring that out just now.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 10:24 pm
lol thanks 117 i know you hate me and all but you pertty helpful

"jebushunter gose up to 117 and gives him a huge and then 117 pulls out a knife and stabs jebus in the back"

Keron Cyst
August 26, 2005, 6:29 pm
As expected...

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 8:26 am
then 117 blows up because jebushunter pulled the pin on a nade on his belt ~~ALL SKILL

August 27, 2005, 10:24 am
Then i revive myself and shove a rocket launcher into your mouth. I pull the trigger many times until you are in many pieces. Then i piss on you and cover your disembodied parts with gasoline, lighting it on fire. Afterwards, i put all the burn pieces in a bag and send it to the sun to be eradicated.

If you come back, i will duct tape your mouth shut...permanently. Then i'll drop u in boiling hot parraffin wax along with a few hundred strike anywhere matches. After you die of suffocation, ill throw explosive tennis balls at your corpse and put the pieces in a beaker. I'll put acid into the beaker, then i'll boil it. Afterwards, ill dump 5 sticks of copper into it. Once the copper has dissolved, ill light a match.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 5:32 pm
And repeat.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 10:21 pm
jebushunter falls over laughing lmggifmfao