( search forums )
New bugs that came with 1.3
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
GluLm
August 25, 2005, 3:29 pm
Now when holding the jet button after having no more fuel, the soldier can plane slowly to the ground.
I believe it's a bug since it causes massive lag while playing online. (I tried with a friend, he told me he saw me jumping up and down, just like when there's lag).
This didn't happen in the other versions.

Also when I use alt+tab and then come back to the game, I have no sound anymore. Of course this doesn't happen each time, quite often anyway.
There should be a way to automatically initialize the sounds again when coming back into the game.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 4:00 pm
The first has been added to the bug submission thread.

The latter is an issue with your hardware. You have no reason to Alt+Tab while playing Soldat.

Denacke
August 25, 2005, 4:07 pm
I can think of many reasons to alt+tab while playing soldat. It's a shame it bugs soldat too much though, I hope that'll improve some day :)

Keron Cyst
August 25, 2005, 5:29 pm
I play Fullscreen so I just hit F9...

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 9:05 pm
I often need to run soldat and msn messenger at the same time(when I'm running a server for my clan).
Alt-tab came to me naturally, cuz im so used to it, but F9.....Now why didn't I think of that?

I have no probs when I come back into the game. I get messages that say its restarting Graphics and DirectInput, but it works fine.

GluLm
August 25, 2005, 10:32 pm
I hope my hardware is at fault there, although a friend of mine had exactly the same problems.
Alt-tab is too natural when using Windows so... I always forget about F9. :>
Thanks anyway.