( search forums )
SolRap Mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
GC-UgiZonE
August 25, 2005, 10:02 pm
SolRap Mode:A Rap version for Soldat :D

As you can understand by da name this is a rap version of da soldat.

New Things

5 new bot
New Sfx's
New Clothes (rap clothes :D:D)
A baseball bat (gangsta syle :P)
1 new map named ctf_mekan (a ghetto :P)
2 new poa file(baseball bat hitting and rapping
2x Bigger Cigar !!!
A new interface
A new Language (we can call it Afro Language)

Gun's and da Map
[IMAGE]
Another Image
[IMAGE]

WISH YOU LIKE IT
HAVE FUN YA'LL

k,k no mo' shiznit :D

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 10:13 pm
all u did was change colors on weapons and but a big (Please refrain from swearing)ing green line around a crapy base ball bat this mod blows....baby chunks!

GC-UgiZonE
August 25, 2005, 10:19 pm
ya i know. i am very new to modding.and LOL i cant fix that green line round that damned baseball bat. sorry if i annoyed u guys with my first noob mod.

Deleted User
August 25, 2005, 11:35 pm
no prob and whay cant u get rid of it
just change the green to the special transparent green

August 26, 2005, 3:03 am
d00d... tip, don't post mods if you're completely new... Take time to study other modders and how they do things. Don't rip stuff off..that has nothing to do with 'rap'.

Inivisible green is the light green in paint.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 26, 2005, 3:52 am
If you need some help with learning about modding, look at the faq forums or ask for help in the mod help section.

SPARTAN_III
August 26, 2005, 4:07 am
all you did was change the colours? seriously that just sucks.

Happy Camper
August 26, 2005, 5:56 am
the guns are all rusty!

lets hope the enemy has not had their tetnous shot, and die

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 8:22 am
Hmmm... Is that a mod, or just goldened weapons? Sorry, no offence, but it is not nice :|. But! Did you see that- he named MP5 - UZI! Hey, GC-UgiZone- are you STILL working on new weapon(s) 4 that mod? So why did you have re-coloured MP5 already ( which is not, of course, an IMI UZI gun!!!)

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 8:28 am
<Lapis> The bat looks like a throbbing mildewed penis.

Now that I think about it, those weapons look like FRIED CHICKEN.

TheFunktopus
August 26, 2005, 8:39 am
Wow, that's one of the worst mods I've ever seen.

All you did to the weapons is recolour them to a shade of yellow/orange that resembles some kind of mix of fried chicken, crap and gold. Also, you renamed them. And let me tell you, the names are quite silly. Oh, and the baseball bat looks horrible. The green halo around it is a sign that you just copy+pasted and resized a baseball bat and didn't bother to clean the edges.

The map might be fun, I'm not sure, I haven't downloaded the mod, but from the screenshots I can say that the shading is really screwed up. It looks as if you shaded the polygons without even looking at the other polygons to see if it looks good. Who made you choose dark purple as a shade colour? The "West Coast"/"East Coast" tags are way too bright. Also, wtf is with the purple background?

The interface is quite ugly too, especially the blue health bar.

How is this associated with rap?

GC-UgiZonE
August 26, 2005, 11:28 am
lol i know this mod i damned :D i will try best in my next mod. and also TheFunktopus yea ur right i suck at shading in map maker. admin should delete this topic :D:D!

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 2:26 pm
Exactly :|. And please, if you must do mods, WORK on them! If you don't want to- do not waste the time. And answer the question, GC! How is this associated with crap-rap? Or- gangsta style :/? Ohhh please, it's soo childish...

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by GC-UgiZonElol i know this mod i damned :D i will try best in my next mod. and also TheFunktopus yea ur right i suck at shading in map maker. admin should delete this topic :D:D!

Wow, flames just bounce right off him! He's invincible!

UGK
August 27, 2005, 7:29 am
I think he ment Sol for Soldier and rap for wrap. he wraped the guns in a camoflauged thing that soldiers use. but this mod suck bad!

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 12:06 pm
Yes, it sucks- but without swallowing :PPP

UGK
August 27, 2005, 4:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by veavheelYes, it sucks- but without swallowing :PPP

ahaha yeah

SPARTAN_III
August 30, 2005, 12:55 pm
i might dl just for the map. but even then i'll get rid of the purple and use arena2 style blue. easier on the eyes.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 5:25 pm
yes, purple is annoying a little :/

Keron Cyst
September 8, 2005, 6:45 pm
Paintbucket all the background for the baseball bat to yellow, or something, and make all the other green that wasn't caught yellow. Then paintbucket all that the correct lime-green and you should get rid of it (the transparent color must always be exactly 80-240-120 HSL or else it won't be transparent and it'll show up as green). Good luck on modding ;-)

Why does weapon 1 ("Duel Barrettas") have an extra r? And unless that was intentional (like "Snipa") the letter following the B should be e.

The @venger
September 15, 2005, 3:16 pm
omg, the health crates looks exactly like the finnish flag! XD

Zero72
September 15, 2005, 7:08 pm
quote:Now that I think about it, those weapons look like FRIED CHICKEN.Just what I was thinking. Damn.

You can't take an MP5, soak it in grease for a couple of days and call it an Uzi. Ow. My head.

I suppose the Minimi X12M is like a special barbequed version or something.

Meandor
September 15, 2005, 10:00 pm
Next time someone revives this piece of crap for no reason I'll lock it -.-

Rambo_6
September 16, 2005, 12:43 am
You're too soft on us, Meandor.

And by us i mean all of them but not me.

GAMEOVER
September 16, 2005, 1:11 am
For all you posting who havent made any mods and bashing this 1 why dont you stfu and make a mod id love to see it until then stop running your mouth, encourage others to mod (because we need more modders), and come out with one of your own maybe.

As far as this mod goes try shadeing more, the names dont sound too gangsta either good effort though.

SPARTAN_III
September 16, 2005, 6:28 am
gameover, you dont realize that this isnt even a mod. this is just some crappy recolouring of default guns. zero effort went into this, and it sucks. and dont tell us to make our own, because most of us either already have, or can tell a mod is crap by looking at it. i would rather use default than this mod, since it looks so ugly. and normally i hate default soldat.

and yes, i replied so that i could get it locked. :P

September 16, 2005, 8:06 am
lawl, post count is going to go down too.

Anyway, gameover, we HAVE made mods. I have and even though they don't live up to PS31 and Fm:BM, I am ORIGINAl to say the least.

But honestly now... we should stop bashin him.

Meandor
September 16, 2005, 12:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 You're too soft on us, Meandor.

And by us i mean all of them but not me.

Uh, not really. The problem is that I can't do anything else, unless Styx does it (post fines, etc.). And Styx is dead, or something.

Rambo_6
September 16, 2005, 1:36 pm
Oh. So really my post should say:

You're too dead on us, Styx.

And by us I mean them but not me.