( search forums )
About those scam (?) sites..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
SuperKill
August 26, 2005, 12:30 am
so basiclly, i guess that everyone knows those "register and earn money by doing nothing!" sites, that will obviously give you no gain what-so ever?
i was always wondering, did anyone actually try registering, and preforming whatever the site ask, and only then checking if its a frawd or not?

right now i'm on the edge of my freedom as a kid, since my draft date (army ofcourse) is closing in on me and fast.
i've got no idea how to make money while i'm a soldier (and believe me, the army does not pay very well), so i'm currently looking for the alternatives. yea i got my investments at the bank, but those are gonna serve me for college basiclly, so i need money for myself.

i need an opinion of someone who had an experience with the kind of sites that asks you to invite whoever you can, and you'll gain profit out of them and the people they invite, etc etc blah blah.

thanks in advance.

Famine
August 26, 2005, 12:33 am
Some sites are true and do work. I do not think they are worth it.

Such as the forum where every post you get a dollar. It is horrible, people spam and a dollar a post is not worth it.

SuperKill
August 26, 2005, 12:42 am
i'm more intrested in the way the money is being delivered to you if you live outside the US.
any clue about that?

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 2:37 am
It's not worth it, because then you sign your life into the Machine.

n00bface
August 26, 2005, 3:29 am
There are easier ways to get more money faster, like maybe dealing drugs when you're off duty etc. Maybe start black mailing people, dig stuff up on them and threaten to bring it up at the most inappropriate times.

But to answer your question, no, I've never signed up to any sites for earning money. But like that old "free iPod" thing where you could also choose cash as an alternative - that one worked. But sites like that aren't meant as an actual job :/ Learn a programming language or something and sign up to rentacoder.com :p I used to make tons of money off of that.

papasurf31
August 26, 2005, 12:42 pm
Not worth it, the gain is risky and at best minimal. I suggest just get a job somewhere, like a store or a restaurant. It's better than waiting for your money, and if you are lucky, you can meet some people there as well (met my new girlfriend at the McDonalds I applied for :D). Not to mention, if you get made manager, the pay is great for a kid with no degree whatsoever.

b00stA
August 26, 2005, 3:21 pm
I sent some money to this nigerian prince, but I'm still waiting for my 200.000 dollars :(

August 26, 2005, 3:23 pm
LOl, i can't tell if thats sarcasm or u rlly speaking. yeah, some ppl can't even spell nigeria when they send you the fake letters. I mean, what is it with them and nigeria? it's always nigeria or africa or something.

SuperKill
August 26, 2005, 6:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31I suggest just get a job somewhere, like a store or a restaurant.
roflmao, i'm not a goddamn bum.
i said i wont be able to have any job for 3 years since i'll start the army soon.

and heh.. everyone i ever knew that worked in mcdonalds, got to get some co-worker girl to have sex with him.
i dont have any problems at that area, thank god, i'm just looking for money ;P

Liber_Lupus
August 26, 2005, 7:29 pm
You could try surfing sites, but you'll have to invest some money on your own, unless you want to earn only a few dollars a month. Basically, you have to leave your browser running, and have it browse for X number sites and you get a percent of your invested money and so until the end of the month. But it requires few months or so to earn your money back (depends on the percent per day).
You could try StudioTraffic.
There are no get money fast doing nothing sites, all scams.

peemonkey
August 26, 2005, 7:39 pm
there's (Please refrain from swearing)loads of people who try these things saying it's the easiest way for them to get money, when they have to go out and get all these people to sign up for something nobody wants, and in the end get paid around $30. why the hell not get a job and in that time it took to get that $30, make $120+? grr.
i know your situation's different SK, but still, it'd be better to ebay (Please refrain from swearing) if it's possible :P