( search forums )
Disarming
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 11:56 am
I searched the forums and found nothing matching this... So, basically you could disarm your opponent with a sharpshot in his gun.

Meandor
August 26, 2005, 9:22 pm
Too annoying for my tastes :P

Keron Cyst
August 26, 2005, 9:49 pm
Heck, I hit the enemy's chest area (a.k.a. where the gun usually is) all the time! If that is ever to be implemented autos should not be able to do that.

MisterX
August 27, 2005, 12:02 am
I agree with Meandor and Keron Cyst. This could be ok for a first person shooter, but wouldn't fit to Soldat.

numgun
August 27, 2005, 12:34 am
hmm... i could imagine this:
*im camping and i see an enemy!*
* i aim at him with barret and... blam! right in the chest!*
*wtf? his auto just dropped?!*
*enemy pwns me with a knife*
*i shout: H@XX0r!!!*

Eoi
August 27, 2005, 12:41 am
This would get so annoying, cause this is an 'all guns blazing' game, a stray shot might just hit you in the chest/gun area and you're running around with fists in the air.

Not to be rude or anything, but the only way to improve the idea is scrapping it all together for soldat. But as MisterX said it might fit in an fps game.

Keep the ideas coming though

vash763
August 27, 2005, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by numgunhmm... i could imagine this:
*im camping and i see an enemy!*
* i aim at him with barret and... blam! right in the chest!*
*wtf? his auto just dropped?!*
*enemy pwns me with a knife*
*i shout: H@XX0r!!!*

or he picks his gun back up and binks the hell out of you till you die

MisterX
August 27, 2005, 2:08 am
Or he just respawns after a few seconds since Barret is a 1-hit-kill weapon.. ¬.¬

Ferago
August 27, 2005, 11:29 pm
How about a baseball bat that disarms people when you hit them with it? Everyone loves baseball bats, and you couldn't hang onto a gun if someone smacked you with one.

The @venger
August 29, 2005, 5:47 pm
fists already does that, einstein...

August 30, 2005, 5:22 am
Hey, isn't there a way to already do that? I always remember people shooting me with shotguns and my weapon dropping, i wasn't even thinking about throwing knives.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:20 pm
You people suggest anything to make the gameplay more complicated... Think about it. A guy with an auto would be almost invincible, because 75% of the shots hit around the enemy's chest (area of weapon). Also read what numgun said. Fist's good enough.

PS. Eh, my 250. post. I'm a captain now! Eat my bump, moles.

DT
August 30, 2005, 8:14 pm
You can already disarm...
YOU should figure out how like i did...
V__V

dr.ON
September 8, 2005, 8:59 pm
hmm, unbalnce!!! Auto's will own, more spray and other (Please refrain from swearing)ty things.