( search forums )
"quality" european servers..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 3:20 pm
Hello -)) I don't want to whine about anything, sorry :p .. I just want to ask whether there are any.. uhm, 'quality' ctf servers where I could meet some 'good' players.

I'm getting tired of common public servers with lots of lame guys and no teamplay..

So if you know about some european server which is for example passworded or not in the lobby list, please let me know -)

Deleted User
August 26, 2005, 4:37 pm
soldat gather -> good servers & good players

#soldat.gather @ quakenet (you need to auth with quakenet)

All servers are hosted by selfkill.com (germany), and are passworded.

i am ahab
August 31, 2005, 9:40 am
yes, as rune says.

but how do you define a 'good' server sweetie?

a) one which is nearly always full?

b) or one where there are good players, but is less frequently in use?

a) -> go to public, selfkill, tba|public, twilight, selfrape etc are some low ping euro servers often full

b) -> go irc, meet some people, find some passworded servers. or use gather.

hut hut!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 12:10 pm
(b) is correct, sweetie.. but since I don't have much time to waste by talking sh*t on the irc, I made this thread hoping someone would help me more.. directly -)

nvm

T-Money
August 31, 2005, 1:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by i am ahab selfkill

I'm banned there for some reason...but anyway yeah the servers ahab recommended are all excellent servers. If you want to play on a really good server you can go to U13, it's not euro but it's probably one of the best out there. Even when I lived in Japan there were nearly always enough people for a match.

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 1:36 pm
My fav publics are SN, tba, tln and DoG .. the problem is that even if there are no newbies, campers and other.. bad guys :p .. you won't experience much of a teamplay anyway.
I've heard of U13 many times before, but my ping to U13 is usually 400+ so.. -))

sande24
August 31, 2005, 4:12 pm
i use only SN and Azud... others have bad ping or they are realistic+survival... or they are empty/full...