( search forums )
SchoOLDAT
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
GC-UgiZonE
August 26, 2005, 5:11 pm
SchoOLDAT

I know graphics, interface and the Sfx's r not soo good but i tried my best.

Guns;
[IMAGE]

GamePlay;

[IMAGE]

Interface (nuthin' to see :D)

[IMAGE]

Hope You Guys Enjoy It!

download: [URL]

screens:(titles are turkish, sorry) [URL]

Keron Cyst
August 26, 2005, 6:15 pm
What the heck's a "triblet?" And a "Pritt?"

Paper should replace the hole-puncher (paper cut xD). Give the paper some wrinkles. Explosion graphic's pretty neat.

GC-UgiZonE
August 26, 2005, 6:26 pm
triblet is a tool to paste papers to papers and pritt is some type of solid glue.and if i try to give the paper some wrinkles ill totaly s**t on it :D.thx for the explosions.and the chainsaw is hole puncher :D:D:D!! thx for your replies Keron Cyst

Hoodlum
August 26, 2005, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystWhat the heck's a "triblet?" And a "Pritt?"

Paper should replace the hole-puncher (paper cut xD). Give the paper some wrinkles. Explosion graphic's pretty neat.
A triblet looks like a small stapler? Anyway pretty decent.

IlIdan
August 26, 2005, 6:48 pm
lol :)

The first answer is stupid!

GC-UgiZonE
August 26, 2005, 6:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by IlIdanlol :)

The first answer is stupid!

ehm? is this means good? :D

and i dunno what descent means?

Keron Cyst
August 26, 2005, 7:12 pm
"Decent"; basically means "all right." Better than some, anyways (*wink*) xD

Messiah
August 26, 2005, 7:15 pm
LOL Hahahah, i like it this is better then that penis mod i think Crazymonkey made?This mod could be fun to play with lmao.

GC-UgiZonE
August 26, 2005, 7:17 pm
thx ya'll!

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 12:12 am
I hate it only because it reminds me of school's coming in a week! My summer vacation is....over....*cries* 10th grade will SUCK!!!

Maxx
August 27, 2005, 2:53 am
Pfff, it ain't that bad.

And insn't this "pritt" usually called, oh, maybe, STICK GLUE.

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 3:29 am
i think pritt is a trade mark...

SPARTAN_III
August 28, 2005, 2:52 pm
its not my style, but good job for your first (if it is)

August 28, 2005, 3:05 pm
It isn't the other fake solrap one was.

EDIT: lemme rephrase, it's not like the other one. This one had an actual noticeable modification.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 10:56 am
Aww...Not another junk mod! Please, stop acting stupid and get to REAL work! How do you think, GC- will enybody, who have a brain ( and know, how to use it) will dl, and use THIS? You haven't changed anything, except that you added some crappy weaponry. Before you post mod like this, think ( I know, it hurts )!

SPARTAN_III
August 30, 2005, 12:51 pm
^^ make your own mod if you think you can do better. i of course wont use this mod, but only because i dont like this style of mods and i have an even better one. but i can make halfway decent mods, why dont YOU try? if you think its so bad, MAKE YOUR OWN.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 1:58 pm
I will, you see. I can talk anything I want about mods, without being modder. Anyway, I'm making mod already. No offence, SPARTAN, GC, and teh others. Do not take my words too... mean. All i just wanted to say is... sorry, but I think, that this mod could be much better. I wanted to mobilize GC to work (nah, not again that word!):P. Sorry, again.
My mod will rise from bunch of pixels at December. Please, don't flame me, I'm a n00b, and I know it very well. Sorry, if I have broken any rules of forum.
And yes, I will do better, SPARTAN III- u will see it :P

karmazon
August 30, 2005, 3:27 pm
The paper is the best modded weapon ever, I love how it looks

August 30, 2005, 3:37 pm
Oh, i hate your sarcasm.

veaveheel, the day someone lives up to Spartan's Expectations when he decides you're wrong, i'll eat my hat. Spartan may compliment good mods, and he's very reasonable, but when it comes to forumers saying things without justifying what they say, he can be very brutal. All you did was post criticism without suggestions, and unless you do, don't post at all.

OnT: Align the pancilsharperner to make everything justified to the left..

wunderbear
August 30, 2005, 4:00 pm
You don't get Pritt Sticks in America?

But I share your confusion with the "Triblet". It's one of those dinky staplers?

And what is a Pinbox? EH?

Okay mod.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 5:18 pm
Through my criticism i wanted to suggest some things. If I was too harsh, sorry.
Suggestions- GC, redraw teh scissors, and reskin eraser to something like, I don't know- eraser sniper rifle? It would be funnier, I think. You could also change interface a little . Oh, I noticed nice, blue explosions. The rest is ok, as your second mod. Finally you drawed something :D :P.

GC-UgiZonE
August 30, 2005, 8:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by wunderbearYou don't get Pritt Sticks in America?

But I share your confusion with the "Triblet". It's one of those dinky staplers?

And what is a Pinbox? EH?

Okay mod.

umm i live in turkey and i dunno some of thoose crappy words :D

and veavheel its ok man.i sometimes wanna scream at someone too

and thx for your negative and positive thoughts

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 8:49 am
GC- it was not only a scream. If you haven't seen it yet, read my posts again, carefully.
ergo: All I wanted to say, is: who will want to replace such cool guns as AK-74, or Deserts to pencils, staplers, paper:)? Who, after hard day at school, will run schooldat? GC, your mod is a murderer of sweet dreams about gore, guns, and little, cute soldats running through some arenas with flag, or rambo bow...
As I said, do not take my words mean... :)

GC-UgiZonE
August 31, 2005, 12:56 pm
dude its FUN!. and you can make a bot named "Teacher" and make 1vs1 deathmatch and kill him to death. NOW SEE THE HARD DAY OF DA SCHHOOL! :D :p

wunderbear
August 31, 2005, 1:09 pm
I think making the explosions into explosions of chalk dust would fit a bit.

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 1:15 pm
MUHAHAHHAHA! Good point, GC :P. Yeah you are right, i will make bots of whole my stupid class, and pwn them with pencil sharpener! BWAHAHAHHA <rotfl> :P!

August 31, 2005, 1:16 pm
What about cherry bombs? Flush em down the toilets and the person below gets their toilet seat blown up from beneath them

GAMEOVER
August 31, 2005, 7:53 pm
lol is all i can say

GC-UgiZonE
September 1, 2005, 6:58 am
dude you guys are FANTASTIC LOL!

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 2:19 pm
LOL! :P
<offtop>>-> do you guys know, that in polish high school- is: LO? Just add one ''l'', and we have - LOL(yea my new sql)!