( search forums )
Server disappears from lobby.
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Arklenao2
August 26, 2005, 9:57 pm
I start my server and it says everything is doing well, i request the ctf r&s servers w/o password and its there, the map name is the name of my server but when i enter the server the map is one of the ones i have chosen. i then exit the game and request servers again and my server has disappeared from the list. This also happens to other people, they can see my server at first, but then it just vanises from the list! I have register w/lobby serv and all seeing eye on. Whats wrong?

Leo
August 26, 2005, 11:00 pm
You can't do anything about it. Just let your server running and it will eventually appears. I think lobby is taking too many requests and can't work properly.

n00bface
August 28, 2005, 8:52 am
Using the command "/lobby" will reregister the server to the lobby. There's not really a recursive way to do it, but I don't think it happens often seeing as my server has been registered to the lobby for 4 days now.

FliesLikeABrick
August 28, 2005, 3:51 pm
this guy is one of the biggest and most notorious hackers that have been plaguing my servers over the past year. he should be banned from these forums ASAP please. I cannot even count how many times i've banned him from my servers

PureGrain
September 2, 2005, 3:01 am
:O.. flog him with a trout..

Arklenao2
October 4, 2005, 11:10 pm
Damn dude, dont go too crazy, i have my own server to play on.

FliesLikeABrick
October 5, 2005, 2:29 am
so stay the hell off of my site... it seems like every once in a while you just feel the need to show up in my server(s) and make a post on my site

n00bface
October 5, 2005, 3:24 am
[IMAGE]