( search forums )
Quote pyramid
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
August 27, 2005, 11:04 am
Has this been done? Create a quote pyramid by quoting the prefious poster who quoted the previous poster...you know, a stack of quotes?

The Geologist
August 27, 2005, 11:11 am
Try it and find out. ^_^

Swebonny
August 27, 2005, 11:54 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistTry it and find out. ^_^

Ok? ;p

DeMonIc
August 27, 2005, 11:59 am
I'd use search in this case too. Just for your safety.

Vijchtidoodah
August 27, 2005, 12:01 pm
Geologist and Demonic, if you're thinking that Styx will post fine them, he said he'd only do it for unwanted quote trains.

Denacke
August 27, 2005, 12:37 pm
This thread is messed up

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 2:18 pm
quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:

quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MISSION ALL OVER!

August 27, 2005, 2:57 pm
Lolz, thanx lapis. maybe the forums didnt work in the sense of a box around a box. Oh wells.

a-4-year-old
August 27, 2005, 4:16 pm
i thought it meeses up the thread (i tried it) dont just dont

SPARTAN_III
August 30, 2005, 4:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi thought it meeses up the thread (i tried it) dont just dont

lets get started. pyramid? seems more like a valley to me...

rabidhamster
August 30, 2005, 5:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi thought it meeses up the thread (i tried it) dont just dont

it seems to be more of an hourglass to me... (another to me...!)

Swebonny
August 30, 2005, 7:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterquote:Originally posted by SPARTAN_IIIquote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldi thought it meeses up the thread (i tried it) dont just dont

it seems to be more of an hourglass to me... (another to me...!)

Lol the qoute thing looks messed up. And now i want sucide beyebye (Please refrain from swearing) EM ALL

Cookie`
August 30, 2005, 10:09 pm
Test
[code]
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuliquote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:

quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%quote:%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

MISSION ALL OVER!

[/code]

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 2:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie`Test
[code]
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_Lazuliquote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:quote:

MISSION ALL OVER!

[/code]

Unlucky 13
August 31, 2005, 6:42 am
Heh, reminds me of the big error in the I WIN thread that we ended up piling up so much that it went BOOM and stopped working for a bit. Styx was smart and fixed it though.