( search forums )
(moved) looking for a person who knows....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
asher
August 27, 2005, 4:31 pm
hey, im mkaing an online soldat site and currently looking for someone who could assit me with the use of Dream Weaver. contact me on msn or email : ash_platz@hotmail.com

thanks asher

Hoodlum
August 27, 2005, 5:07 pm
Uhm I don't think this should be in General Discussion? Maybe send it off to the The Lounge.

Swebonny
August 27, 2005, 5:56 pm
This might be useless but:P

There are turotials on the DW homepage. But Dw is pretty simple. Its kinda Make,Save,Upload.

Captain RibMan
August 28, 2005, 1:47 am
quote:Originally posted by asherhey, im mkaing an online soldat site

A site thats online? Wow, revolutionary.

m00`
August 28, 2005, 1:49 am
THIS NEW REVOLUTION ALSO KNOWN AS THE ONLINE SITE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE, THANK YOU ASHER

asher
August 28, 2005, 2:03 am
what are you talking about? it will be like gamearena, just based only on soldat

DeMonIc
August 28, 2005, 11:10 am
They're just trolls.

Anyway, there are plenty of sites around Soldat already, what will make yours special? Think that question over first of all, before you start working on something.

m00`
August 28, 2005, 12:26 pm
asher, your going to need a server first and a host before you make the website

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 6:29 am
your pc can be the server but if you ever want to play soldat again that wont work

asher
August 30, 2005, 7:18 am
um.. we have a server ready to go, and we have a .com waiting aswell.. ive got the domain and the server mo0... anyways its only a question.. our site will be different because it knows what the Australian and International Soldat players want and need.. this is what we provide... also there will be other sites we are making including counter strike source and mods for that, and anythign else anyone wants to help out with..

Vijchtidoodah
August 31, 2005, 5:39 am
And just what do the Australian and international soldat players (which would be...everyone?) want and need?

asher
August 31, 2005, 7:17 am
a site which is fresh.. many australians use Gamearena, but were looking only to focus on soldat, not every other game.. There wont be as much adverstising on the site, wont take as long to load pages, tournaments, competitions, anythign any body needs, we can do!

if you want to become a moderator of some sort for forums and the general site, please let me know. If you have any suggestions, please let me know also..

thanks asher.