( search forums )
looking for help with my soldat site...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
asher
August 27, 2005, 4:40 pm
im making an online soldat site at the moment with some mates, and we need someone who would be willing to become an administrator of the site . They need to know
- basics of a site
- know how to use dreamweaver
- is active (atleast 4-5 days a week)
- reads english
- can use a language (MySQL, Java, html DHTML etc)

thanks asher..
(ash_platz@hotmail.com)

Deleted User
August 27, 2005, 5:55 pm
Why don't you take up the time and learn the language? I mean, if someone were to do all the work for you, it wouldn't really be yours.

asher
August 28, 2005, 2:04 am
there's 4 of us at the moment, and we're stopping at 5 people. i am only asking incase anyone does want to get involved as i feel it will bring people closer to soldat. but if you dont wanna its cool too.

Messiah
August 28, 2005, 4:12 am
Well, i dont think dreamweaver is very hard to use, by the looks of it you can read english and all you need to learn is html which can be taught easily through www.google.ca and search "Html Tutorials" "Html Help" might as well learn, thats what i would do.

asher
August 30, 2005, 7:16 am
personally, i dont have the time, thats why theres multiple people working on the job with me, for each part.. iuts going to be a hard project.. just looking for someone..

PureGrain
August 30, 2005, 2:01 pm
Sounds too me like a job for PHPnuke or some other sort of content management system which has all the bells and whistles needed for such a project. All you would need then is too learn basic html and your set.

I myself would not suggest phpNuke if you want something original and not exploited as much. But it is a simple solution to a "new" site.

August 30, 2005, 3:14 pm
Use java!!!!! Make scrolly words, lolz. Nah, focus on making it simple and easy on the eyes. Don't put a black background, and don't make the background static.

asher
August 31, 2005, 7:12 am
pure, you know alot it seems, do you have anything you can show me if you have made anything.. im up for ideas still people :P