( search forums )
Uzi
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Ferago
August 27, 2005, 11:27 pm
I was thinking it would be cool if one of the secondary weapons was an Uzi. It could have better range thatn the socom, and more shots, but do less damage. So you'd have to try to empty the entire clip into whoever you wanted to kill, and really, who doesn't like shooting people 20 or 30 times with an uzi at close range?

Zero72
August 28, 2005, 1:13 am
I honestly don't think new weapons are needed. Hell, now that you can edit weapons.ini, you could make an uzi yourself. =P Chances are, somebody's already done the graphics and sound.

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 1:14 am
Not exactly what you were looking for but try This on for size. I dont realy like the idea of another firearm as a sidearm though, not realy needed IMO

m00`
August 28, 2005, 1:21 am
a uzi that does less damage than socom? i know your trying to fit it in, but soldat needs atleast a tiny bit of realism you know

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 1:55 am
The only new secondary weapon i would like would be Magnum 44'

Michal
August 28, 2005, 2:06 am
This is exactly what weapons statistic mods were implemented for, use it with a graphics mod and there's your uzi.
quote:a uzi that does less damage than socom? i know your trying to fit it in, but soldat needs atleast a tiny bit of realism you know
Eh? An uzi shoots a smaller, lower velocity round than the SOCOM. I think it would make sense to do less damage per shot...

m00`
August 28, 2005, 2:08 am
but how many bullets can a uzi shoot? its counted as an auto

Green Barret
August 28, 2005, 5:48 am
A 25 or 32 round weapon with automatic fire as a sidearm? Even if it took 6~7 hits to kill(like the minigun) with a rate of 600 rounds per minute, it would be a slightly weaker AUG with bit shorter range.

Not needed. It would be way too powerful. Maybe if it were a G18c with a 18 round mag...

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 7:57 am
maybe in a mod, bnut not added into the game

Koon
August 29, 2005, 6:53 pm
I actually like this idea. barret and m79 users often carry a socom just in case they miss. this would just add a little more variety.

a-4-year-old
August 29, 2005, 7:28 pm
another auto? thats retarded defenently not a secondary, not even in the game. just a dumb idea.

Alamo
August 29, 2005, 9:51 pm
Afaik, the Socom is .45 and the Uzi is 9mm. So, judging from the caliber, the Socom is more powerful.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 10:32 pm
just take the damn Magnum 44' and blast their heads off :P

a-4-year-old
August 30, 2005, 12:44 am
just take a barret and blast their heads off

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 1:13 am
just take a squirt gun and blast hteir heads off

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 3:10 am
just blast their heads off

SPARTAN_III
August 31, 2005, 5:53 pm
just stop spamming.

and if i remember right, the LAW is a full auto weapon. so mod that up a little. happy?

peemonkey
August 31, 2005, 6:47 pm
...law isnt full auto...it's single shot....oh wait, you mean the function in the game, i see....blah. i shouldnt hit submit, should i? oh well.

DT
August 31, 2005, 8:32 pm
Use the weapon editor to Mod yourself a Uzu
Although pressing 2 on the weapon list is alot faster because it is basicly a Uzi....

SPARTAN_III
September 1, 2005, 4:20 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey...law isnt full auto...it's single shot....oh wait, you mean the function in the game, i see....blah. i shouldnt hit submit, should i? oh well.

sorry. what i meant was, i believe that if the law was modded to have more bullets (for god's sake no) it would fire automatic.