( search forums )
**SDted spamming Disclaimer**
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 3:42 am
While my clan (SSD) is happily allied with SDted (the SDted clan name has nothing to do with my SDFilm name), SSD and probably some or all of the SDted members do NOT condone the spamming by the leader of SDted.

Elephant_Hunter
August 28, 2005, 4:27 am
It's fine. I realize that not everybody in SDted (or SSD) does things like that. Just try to read the rules and look at how other mature-sounding members act before you go out and post. It was nice of you to apologise for Lawrence's mistake.

UGK
August 28, 2005, 8:19 am
yeah read the rules before u post.

frogboy
August 28, 2005, 9:01 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKyeah read the rules before u post.

Why don't you read their post before you post?

LazehBoi
August 28, 2005, 9:02 am
Yeah UGK. I agree. Especially this part here:
quote:Originally from the forum rules
No star hunting/Spamming

Bumping, usless spam, "...", one word posts or repeated posting in the same or different forum sections (in order to increase your post count) is not allowed, and will get you banned real quick.
Maybe you should read it for once, too.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 12:39 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKyeah read the rules before u post.

1. SDted (Lt. Lawrence) posted the spam, NOT me.

2. If you mean that this post is wrong because its in the clan recruitment forum and not totaly about clan recruitment, then I'm sorry but I want to make it clear to everyone that my SSD clan and probably the SDted clan (appart from Lt. Lawrence) do not want to be painted with the same brush, and I have been telling Lt. Lawrence to not to spam the forums.

Elephant_Hunter
August 29, 2005, 12:58 am
He might've just been giving advice :P