( search forums )
Unfair treatment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
motocrossy
August 28, 2005, 5:08 am
Hey. If all the RS servers don't get under control, I may be forced to quit soldat alltogether.

I was just on a RS ctf server, and these two (Please refrain from swearing)gots from clan started TKing me. I got shot about 13 to 15 times from them, and noone gave a flying (Please refrain from swearing)! I started a kick vote for them, and everyone voted no.. They put one up and said I was teamkilling, and I got permenetly banned! I am so (Please refrain from swearing)ing tired of this (Please refrain from swearing), because of the same two people, I have been banned off of 3 servers. I have done nothing, but because these (Please refrain from swearing)ers have a (Please refrain from swearing)ing clan name, they get the (Please refrain from swearing)ing right of way! None onf the servers had active admins, and because of that, Ive been limited to jack (Please refrain from swearing) to play on. I don't know what the hell to do, but I think this has to be brought to attention as soon as possible.

_Mancer_
August 28, 2005, 5:21 am
Team kill em back or get in contact with an admin

motocrossy
August 28, 2005, 5:24 am
I'm not going to teamkill anyone. I would get raped even more for it... Oh, and another thing. {stoned}carrot holacost was on a me only TK spree in another server just minutes ago.. I quit before I could get banned again. And the admin.. Nowhere. I don't know how to contact them.

motocrossy
August 28, 2005, 5:24 am
I'm not going to teamkill anyone. I would get raped even more for it... Oh, and another thing. carrot holacost was on a me only TK spree in another server just minutes ago.. I quit before I could get banned again. And the admin.. Nowhere. I don't know how to contact them.

m00`
August 28, 2005, 5:43 am
just dont play in (Please refrain from swearing) servers like that, or change your name temporarily so they dont know its you unless they do it to everyone in the server

GAMEOVER
August 28, 2005, 7:09 am
dude you got owned.. jk

they know their getting to you and its fueling the fire do what they do to you back to them and dont talk at all.

August 28, 2005, 7:33 am
Simple, if someone starts a vote on you, immediately leave aand change names. Don't start a fight. this happens a lot to me too, but luckily malaysia has a dynamic IP, so i rarely get permanently banned. No, it's not a hack, it's just my IP, which never stays stable. I think if you get one, they can't keep you off, im not too sure.

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 7:56 am
motocrossy, i didnt even know you exsisted til now, it doesnt really effect me if you stop playing :P, but if you dont like the behaviour stop whining and go to another server

UGK
August 28, 2005, 8:15 am
OK LOOK THEYRE STONED OK. THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 9:10 am
quote:Originally posted by Taalmotocrossy, i didnt even know you exsisted til now, it doesnt really effect me if you stop playing :P, but if you dont like the behaviour stop whining and go to another server

Yeah, I dont recall seeing you 'round these here parts.

Not to be mean, but judging by the fact I have no clue who you are (No one knows me either ;p) along with this little inference that your a fresh soldat to the game (If your not then please correct me) , people honestly just dont care, because to them you have no effect whether your playing with them or not.

This isnt coming from my point of view, I was once new (Recently) and Id be p*ssed and b*tching on the forums too if I was bullied and banned out of a server.

Also, remember this is only a game. This has no change over the fact they just might be fat smelly 11 yearr old losers who get picked on in school so they pick on people over a game to make them feel big.

Your coa's:

1) As Mancer stated, contact the server administrator(s). Some administrators can be fair and let certain players know not to bully others.

2) Like mentioned above, change your name, rejoin, and even get back at them. If all else fails, join the opposite team, and kick their sorry asses for playing like idiots.

3) Go to a different server. There must be a plethora of other realistic servers if thats the kind of game your into. If not, im sure theres ALOT of mixed soldat servers, not to mention PRIVATE soldat servers where BS like this doesnt happen.

GAMEOVER
August 28, 2005, 9:25 am
omg just kick some ass grab a chainsaw and just go nutty on em

Denacke
August 28, 2005, 9:58 am
I would also like to point out that vote kicks are not permanently. I am unsure about how long you will be banned though I'm rather positive it's not longer for a day.

DeMonIc
August 28, 2005, 11:02 am
And a little addon to Denacke's post: you get the ban immediately if you leave while a vote kick has been called on you.

Not much to do here, try changing teams or ask someone to switch with you on such occasions.

motocrossy
August 28, 2005, 9:11 pm
Hey all.Yeah, I'm definetly not a newbie. I've been playing for a fair amount of time.My soldat name is pancakes, and I'm reaaly sorry I've been (Please refrain from swearing)ing alot ingame.. I was really pissed about everything that was happening. I was allowed on the server again, and those wierd people were gone.. So yeah, rant is over.

bond_james_bond
August 28, 2005, 9:53 pm
Hurrah! World hunger has ended. Glad you are better :)

Maxx
August 28, 2005, 10:01 pm
I've seen some members of the {stoned} clan before, they usually act normal/non-tking.

Hmm....either you were lagging, or they were just messin' around like it was a giant DM fest.