( search forums )
*PoS* Police of Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Fireflex Bat.
August 28, 2005, 1:17 pm
Would it better to have a own Police on soldat ?
U dont get easy in the *clan*.
U cant join by enter forums.

What does PoS do? :
Playing on server to catch bad boys
Putting there ip on a PoS site were server leaders can read and ban.

How does PoS see there IP ? Cuz if u say there name it wont help, cuz they change it simply.

How does PoS excists:

By reading most topics u can imagine that many ppl wanna play soldat but they cant cuz of *noobs* -- *cheaters* -- and more...

''I want to make a special *clan* [Team]
That excists out of ppl maybe 10 ore 15.
We must trust them.
They must be onest and has a good attitude.

So i hope u guys understand the problem i only have to press one button and the site is online.

The site updates dailys

If u guys want to participate for helping Soldat Justice would u like to contact me on this forum, by sending a private message.

I hope u guys agree with me and say yes to start this project.
It stays one week for testing, but i wanna know how to see other guys ip to put it on the site, if someone would send it to me in a private message it so ppl on PoS can see there ip of *Soldat Criminals*, and report it.

Would u guys make a team with me that leads the PoS clan.

ty, verymuch.

Chakra`
August 28, 2005, 3:28 pm
crikey it's the fuzz!

MOFO NOFO
August 28, 2005, 3:49 pm
yes, the Piece of Shyt clan. sorry but i soooo wanted to say that.

EDIT: oh yeah, chakra, stop with the aussie typing accent :p

August 28, 2005, 4:22 pm
Lolz, but it wouldnt work. Ever heard of dynamic Ips? Or unvotekickable? What about corruption, or n00by policemen who say everyone is using hax and start kicking em. More importantly, finding the IP is hard.

if you are gullible, how do you know who you're hiring?

Okay, maybe it would work. But would it work in regions, cos if policemen start checking asian servers, they're gonna lag and call everyone hackers.

PS: Check your grammar, you phonics rocket.

Hiei
August 28, 2005, 4:27 pm
oh for god sakes i hate the police in real life......more ppl to hate

grand_diablo
August 28, 2005, 4:28 pm
that idea is so... american... :P

like those wannabe-deputies that go around for selfjustice in Texas. Arent they called something like "public militia"?

For the various reasons like dynamic IPs, lag and whatever, it wouldnt work. And what strange idea is it to put "noobs" on banlists. Oh cmon, everyone was a noob at the beginning =)

.alex.oner.
August 28, 2005, 4:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra`crikey it's the fuzz!

scarper lads, panda at 5 o'clock

Hoodlum
August 28, 2005, 5:55 pm
I don't like this idea but it would be cool of Soldat had moderators and there was a command to send a "call for help" if someone was harrassing you or others or maybe even hacking. Then the moderator will come and ban the user from playing on any servers for a day or two or maybe every a permament ban. I don't know but thats my idea.

karmazon
August 28, 2005, 6:12 pm
HELL NO, wtf is this, taking it too far we don't need it.

Die, die, die pig, die!
F**k the police!
Cop killer, better you than me.
Cop killer, f**k police brutality!

TheRelinquished
August 28, 2005, 6:14 pm
Hey, we Americans hate cops just like everyone else. And don't believe everything you see on TV about us Texans....We just like to shoot things....Calling it "justice" is how we get away with it....I call it Soldat.

<^> ^_^ <^>

Cookie`
August 28, 2005, 8:22 pm
"yes, the Piece of Shyt clan. sorry but i soooo wanted to say that."

Beat me too it :) POS is an acronym for piece of (Please refrain from swearing) xD

"like those wannabe-deputies that go around for selfjustice in Texas."

Are you talking about that minute man project thing where they patrol the borders?

F3nyx
August 28, 2005, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOyes, the Piece of Shyt clan. sorry but i soooo wanted to say that.My first thought too. That particular acronym just isn't going to work out. How about "SP" for Soldat Police or something?

Of course, this is a fairly unworkable idea anyway... since nothing can be done about most hackers except for a simple kick/ban, you'd spend most of your time arguing about OMG HES A NOOB ROFLCOPTERS BAN BAN BAN and that sort of thing.

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 10:04 pm
Lmao yeah that was my first.

All in all, it wouldnt work.

grand_diablo
August 29, 2005, 12:59 am
quote:[i]

"like those wannabe-deputies that go around for selfjustice in Texas."

Are you talking about that minute man project thing where they patrol the borders?

No. Ive read and seen some articles about this topic. Its some kind of militia (basically wannabe-deputies, often running around wearing an appropriate hat) organized by the ppl/town community who patrol through the street and search for drug dealers and other criminal subjects, although that sometimes gets out of hand. Some things ive seen/read might be overexaggerated but basically I believe that such militias exist.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 1:17 am
WTF? This idea isn't American. We don't like cops as much, if not more, than anybody else. You could say America "polices" the world, but we don't. Our president does, and only the stupid Americans like our president!

As for the idea, HELL NO. We have admins for reasons like these.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 2:44 am
lmfaooooo
I thought he was advertising for a clan.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 3:20 am
go a head call the pol pol

lol i think this migth be a good idea but it migth get abussed

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 10:11 pm
(Please refrain from swearing) THE PO POS!

Happy Camper
August 29, 2005, 11:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by grand_diablothat idea is so... american... :P

i think its kinda obvious that this guy is NOT american, or English for that matter.

GAMEOVER
August 30, 2005, 4:30 am
I dont understand a word you said..

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 4:37 am
Yeah, that was a bit pointless and not that funny *Post deleted*

Anyway, it would not work as they will just be taking up spaces on the servers, unless they actually play like a normal player indead of just spectating.

DT
August 30, 2005, 8:51 pm
Corupt cops...
We already deal with them in real life... WHY IN SOLDAT!?!
power = coruption

UGK
August 31, 2005, 12:52 am
stupid 5-0 PIGS! i hate u guys!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 3:35 am
"jebushunter tags there keyboards with spay paint"

UGK
August 31, 2005, 4:00 am
fight the power! F-U bush!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 5:50 am
check this out http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A//www.bushspeech.org/&ei=vTYVQ4faCrb4igGGnuSYDg

lol i know somewhere out there ,there is a better one but ohwell

Captain Ben
August 31, 2005, 7:06 am
DAMN IT!
Everyone would get banned and arrested, because of all these little people killing eachother!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 7:40 am
lol youve been arrested for mass mass mass murder

Da cHeeSeMaN
August 31, 2005, 8:50 am
this would be so (Please refrain from swearing)

i am ahab
August 31, 2005, 9:37 am
bad cops!
bad cops!

b00stA
August 31, 2005, 7:17 pm
ZE TOPIC POLIZEI IS HERE, JA!