( search forums )
-SOLDAT-(comic) My second comic is here!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 6:08 pm
This is my second and better comic then first comic. enjoy! :) [IMAGE]

Mercy
August 28, 2005, 6:11 pm
What is? Actually you could post this to your earlier thread.

Blackdavis
August 28, 2005, 6:22 pm
I dont see any comic *eek*

zoldat
August 28, 2005, 6:46 pm
*whisper: it has been stolen*

Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 8:36 pm
Image fixed.

Tappipappa, you really have to learn how to show these images! I explained in topic how to link them properly!

Also, please post all of your comics in one topic!

sande24
August 28, 2005, 8:50 pm
Hmm... I really think that zombies DO NOT use chainsaws... A chainsaw is too heavy to carry and zombies will lose their arms trying to carry them. That's why i use knife zombies in my server... Watch any horror movie and there are zombies with knives or with bare hands.

cooz
August 28, 2005, 11:14 pm
ure so clever sande, but
zombies are too stupid to stab someone with knive, and if they have chainsaws they can just direct it on u and it'll do the rest.

antiCamper
August 28, 2005, 11:40 pm
funny ;D

sande24
August 29, 2005, 6:02 am
If a zombie carries a heavy chainsaw, his hands will not be able to cope with it and fall off with the chainsaw...
And how the (Please refrain from swearing) could zombie know how to refill a chainsaw?

Mercy
August 29, 2005, 7:31 am
Yeah, hehe, if you don't know, "lits" "läts" means "split" "splat" :P

cooz
August 29, 2005, 8:37 am
zombies are mot dead like for 10 years, their hands wont just fall off,
and what the (Please refrain from swearing) for zombie needs to refill a chainsaw?(im not talking right now about soldat;p)

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 11:39 am
Sory stalky im newbie so its litle bit hard. and you sande i hawe sawn then in servers zombies has chainsaw/katana/impacthammer and so and so...

m00`
August 29, 2005, 11:42 am
quote:Originally posted by sande24If a zombie carries a heavy chainsaw, his hands will not be able to cope with it and fall off with the chainsaw...
And how the (Please refrain from swearing) could zombie know how to refill a chainsaw?

WHO HONESTLY F*CKEN CARES, its a game, if zombies are to use knvies they'd be useless pieces of shyt, atleast chainsaw zombies can kill

TheFunktopus
August 29, 2005, 11:58 am
Sande, don't try to be scientific about fictional beings carrying chainsaws.

Tappipappa, your comic is.. uh.. decent for a first try. You should spend some time doodling stuff in MS Paint, you'll probably get some skill with painting with the mouse, and your comics will look better.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 1:22 pm
HuuuuUUUUuuuh?........

Shades
August 30, 2005, 1:16 am
He's tellin you that practice makes perfect dude...

Practice on MS Paint before makin your comics, and they will get better responses.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:09 am
I dont get it....

CottonTheMoth
September 8, 2005, 3:18 am
Yes you do..be quiet. He just wants you to practice in paint every once and awhile and eventually get better. Try new styles and such, like not using just shape tools for heads and stuff...