( search forums )
Ctf/Htf_Doid
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
August 28, 2005, 7:42 pm
..Lol i really got wierdo name on my maps...

Overview:
[IMAGE]

...The other part

[IMAGE]

And a gameplay screen
[IMAGE]

..and the other one

[IMAGE]

CTF:

So ...Okey the game idea is a very orginal and often bad made idea!
It's a control the bunker style! Because its very plain and few colliders you must go in group. Otherwise you are a easykill =)

Waypointed: No
Jet:Low
polygons:low
scenery:low-medium

HTF:

Here its also 'take the bunker but a bit different. Just 1 should go in in the bunker and take the flag while the rest stand on top of bunker and defend. Because when u jumped down there u can not come up and u will nearly NOT be able to fight inside there. (filled with colliders)

Both Files follows with..and 1 Textures + 4 scenery's u maybe don't have

Download ctf/htf file:http://dyn.u13.net:6080/soldat/maps/Ctf_Doid.zip

Edit: And i hope the a bit 'Cartoonish' style is good =)

...Soon u will see 2 more realeses =)

AWH_ReApEr
August 28, 2005, 11:33 pm
Original. I like it. Interesting shading and colors. Pretty cool.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 6:16 am
Thx =D

Yeah i wanted to hhave a change when it comes to my shading and had a little other style =)

But i hope u like an old-orginal style map =D

Yeah i would really want some comments about it!

DeMonIc
August 29, 2005, 9:50 am
Can you make a real overview? The map seems very good judging by the small screens.

Other than that the gameplay seems.. interesting. I mean, if a team would bunker themselfes in the middle of the tunnel, they could hold on forever.. maybe it could use 2 little hatches that connect the surface and the tunnel near the middle bunker-structure?

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 2:16 pm
Thx really much!
1. Well if they bunker up there u could use a bit strategy =) one part of the team goes in the tunnel and come from the way the other team dosen't expect any one to come from. While the other team will be attack and take all the attention =)

2. But if You really want it...And someone else i could fix it =)

Raptor
August 29, 2005, 6:53 pm
I like the shading, the colors and the long tunnel below the map. Nice job!
*Downloads*

AWH_ReApEr
August 29, 2005, 9:15 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 7:01 am
Thx! I had a few problems with fixing an overwiev...Cuz i'm a bit oldschool and still uses the orginal mapmaker =)

DeMonIc
August 30, 2005, 11:11 am
Only negative thing I can say about the looks is that water.. try using more layers of blank.bmp, with a darker colour tone and a transparency around 25.

cooz
August 30, 2005, 12:20 pm
um, he used 700kb water scenery :S

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 1:45 pm
700kb? omfg! Never cared to look how big those files are..well its the best water scnery i got..and its big so i had to resize it =O