( search forums )
Storm?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Tsura
August 28, 2005, 8:40 pm
Sorry if this has been asked before, but why is the Storm map not in the newest version? That was my favorite map.

sande24
August 28, 2005, 8:47 pm
Mine too... the best zombie map...

Tsura
August 28, 2005, 8:48 pm
Not to mention perfect for 1v1 sniper battles.

But oh well, we can just get the last version of Soldat and still play in Storm.

TheRelinquished
August 28, 2005, 11:39 pm
Why doesn't someone post a link where you can dl it here?

BlackStar
August 29, 2005, 5:57 am
[URL]
Yar. And I agree, Storm was an enjoyable map.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 4:09 pm
I liked Storm very much, wonder why it was deleted? I've seen many Storm-only servers even in the 1.3 and it still seems to be popular. Bring it back!

Mercy
August 29, 2005, 4:16 pm
I didn't notice this. Maybe because I didn't play it so much.

EDIT: Also inf_invasion was deleted.

Da cHeeSeMaN
August 29, 2005, 4:39 pm
storm was a funny map... pure carnage with lots of players

sande24
August 29, 2005, 7:04 pm
Storm and lagrange were the only zombie match maps... and i played it a lot... i only play ctf, but when i wanted to play zombie match i took the storm... Where to dl it... the previous link didnt work...

Hoodlum
August 29, 2005, 7:25 pm
I believe it got replaced by AirPirates.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 10:32 pm
i hate invasion....it takes so long to win for blue team

zyxstand
August 29, 2005, 11:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooi hate invasion....it takes so long to win for blue team

takes long? it's close to impossible (unless you don have a life and sit there for about 3 hours trying to defend your base)

and i never really liked storm... is that the one where ppl spawn with parachutes and the rambo generally goes to the top left or top right and sprays everything?

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 3:08 am
Yeah... I never liked storm. Seemed like half the time you'd die before you reached the ground. Whenever I'd be playing on a server and we got to it, someone'd do a map vote and we'd end up on bigfalls or something.

And inf_invasion was just horrible.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 9:23 am
i really hate storm -no jet packs"jets packs are the anti sniper"-only one floor arg

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 9:39 am
quote:Originally posted by TsuraSorry if this has been asked before, but why is the Storm map not in the newest version? That was my favorite map.

why don't you just DOWNLOAD the damn map?

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 7:40 pm
Well, if the map wouldn't appear in the next versions, it would probably slowly die out. That's why.

rabidhamster
August 30, 2005, 8:53 pm
am i the only one who keeps the previous soldat version?
[URL]

and while you're at it, the old B2b:
[URL]

viola.

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 2:34 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunteri really hate storm -no jet packs"jets packs are the anti sniper"-only one floor arg

I think that's Lagrange you're talking about... Storm was the one where you'd parachute down and it had the sandstorm effect going on.

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 6:38 pm
o ithink i didnt notice nething gona cus i got the patch

Captain Ben
September 2, 2005, 10:56 am
The only good thing about Storm was shooting players as they came down.

September 2, 2005, 11:34 am
fools, invasion and storm are there if you USE the PATCH! Can't u just copy storm from ur old soldat? I always keep 1.2.1, for reference and for experimenting :D

bond_james_bond
September 2, 2005, 2:51 pm
Storm was fun... Never really noticed it was gone though....

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:20 pm
storm was annoying map but it was cool map too,i dont care about missing maps because they always put new very cool maps.