( search forums )
~[{LoL}]~ clan Recruiting!!! no tryouts needed!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
USAsoldier
August 28, 2005, 11:29 pm
~[{LoL}]~ CLAN

Just post here and you will be recruited... use the stuff to fill out from the Rules!!! Sometimes i open up servers on ctf called
~[{LoL}]~ CLAN SERVER And my soldat name is Can You See My Head?
Like i said... no tryouts or anything just post 2 join... TY!!!

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 4:41 am
Well, how quaint. Not posting to join (Nor do I want to), but is this thread a joke? If not...

- Does this clan have a website/forum?
- Do you expect to get ANYWHERE with a clan that will recruit even major's?
- Do you expect to ever compete in tournaments?
- Do you have ANYTHING other then a tag and a personally created server? (If you own an actual server then just ignore that)

quote:
no tryouts or anything just post 2 join... TY!!!

Ok, so why bother filling out an application to join when the only requirement is to reply asking to join?

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 4:57 am
lol

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 8:24 pm
You hit the point of the nail there.

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 9:37 pm
ok fine... just post soldat nickname

1. Im working on the site
2. My server will be training sometimes and i will anounce when... when im going to
3. We will do tournaments when we have good soldiers
4. I own 1 but i can turn it on and off

Deleted User
August 29, 2005, 9:38 pm
and sometimes we will have clan only tournaments where noobs fight noobs

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 1:29 am
No offense, but I doubt this clan will get anywhere anytime soon with no requirements, or no intentions to take top clans. You may think you can *someday* but no one of any decent skill level will want to join this clan unless they're doing it as a joke.

quote:and sometimes we will have clan only tournaments where noobs fight noobs

Noob tournaments? LMAO. Wow...You guys are becoming the Bregan D'aerth of Soldat. (Bregan D'aerthe {BD} was another failure clan who allowed anyone to join with no requirements whatsoever. This was in Baldurs Gate 2. :P )

Well, you have a server and a site. Good luck. You will need it.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 3:05 am
Maybe through PM could you help me make a succesful clan? This is the first clan i made

USAsoldier
August 30, 2005, 3:08 am
lol sry i used wrong account to post that last thing so could sum1 help through pm?

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:03 am
I will, because Im generous, and willing to help the unnotified. Did I mention my generosity? No one on d2 seems to care when they steal my hellforge after rushing them through a difficulty. >.>;;

xtishereb
August 30, 2005, 8:26 pm
Well, I guess it would be cool for a newb to join a newb clan. I've been playing since February, so I have some skillz, but I tend to doubt my chances of getting into a clan with tryouts. I just want some people I can play with on a consistant basis who are around my skill level, since my friends don't play Soldat as much as I do. I'm DJ C-Rap on Soldat, see you in-game, check my profile for contact info.

USAsoldier
August 30, 2005, 9:20 pm
... i cant believe my eyes... after 3 days someone wants to join... woooow... ur in dude... contact: AIM:usmeit E-MAIL:usmeit@yahoo.com... dude, thanks... wow, a clan of 2 now. Hopefully some more people will join... ill message u or sumthin when u on AIM and ill open my clan server! THANK YOU xtishereb :)

USAsoldier
August 30, 2005, 9:21 pm
oops email usmeit@yahoo.com

firebolt145
August 31, 2005, 1:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by USAsoldierlol sry i used wrong account to post that last thing so could sum1 help through pm?

Two accounts? I smell something here...

USAsoldier
August 31, 2005, 1:45 pm
I just used this account to make this thread... lol

20mexicans
November 25, 2005, 12:39 am
can i join.i always wanted to join a noob clan.
in game name is:XFV=ERAGON=TEU
fav weapons:m79,deagles
secondary:law
exp:6 months
my AIM screename is surferskimmer34 and if i could know urs that would be great but im not on often.so i guess u have 3 members now :)