( search forums )
The Archive Log
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Elephant_Hunter
August 29, 2005, 8:37 am
There's probably already a conversation about this, but I thought I'd chat some.

If you add "ARCHIVE=true&" right after the "?" in a search result, you will get all archived posts up to three or so years ago. For instance I can look at all my older and silly posts with this url:

http://www.soldatforums.com/search.asp?ARCHIVE=true&mode=DoIt&MEMBER_ID=14566

Do any of you have interesting archived topics you can find? Ten page arguments that turned out great?

Here's an example

Captain Ben
August 29, 2005, 9:09 am
'GD, what do you honestly know about american polotics? ( honest question) living in austria, I'm sure your country as polotical issues of it's own, so instead of whining how bush is evil, and a retard, and whatever else most of the pre-pubesent, "think how my mommy, and daddy tell me", belive in the media, un-educated children around here think their opinion is. I want honest polotical reasons of why you dislike bush. Jeesus, I'm so tired of all day hearing people gripe about how kerry lost, kerry didn't lose, THE NOOB QUIT!!!! do you understand what a consession IS??? it means, "nah, I guess I really didn't want to, here ya go" so I don't want to hear( or read....whatever) a single complaint on how the election was rigged,goofed, screwed up, whatever, ok, your "golden boy of the people" quit, threw in the towel, called it a day, ADMITTED THAT HE WAS TOO MUCH OF A WUSS TO BE PRESIDENT!

I may not totally agree with bush on everything, but when it's a retard, or communisim ( kerry...) I'll chose the retard. any day.'

Lol! I don't know... Being thwe technological retard I am, i don't trust myself.

Twinkler
August 29, 2005, 3:15 pm
I went through and dug of that "Value" thread that so many old forumers make refrences to. Took me forever though, what with only one word to guide me.

SuperKill
August 29, 2005, 4:08 pm
KOMPRESSOR
when flamers had no power and stupidity reigned over all
hey newbies look, you're not the first to invent the wheel
a 9 page arguement about an "OWN3D" pic i've posted. btw aquarious - "Every action has a reaction so... bye bye Ariel Sharon." - a year later and nothing happened you dziwka
edit - oh my.. i cussed so much back then.
you'll have to forgive me, i was still in highschool.

ThaD
August 29, 2005, 11:08 pm
Ahahaha Nooob!!!11 :P

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 30, 2005, 2:27 am
The forums used to be so much fun :D

Vijchtidoodah
August 31, 2005, 5:33 am
Or you could just use archive.org's wayback machine to look at the soldat forums from years past with the old layout and all. Some versions screw up, but others are fine.

vash763
August 31, 2005, 9:45 am
Wow, I almost read all of that political thread haha