( search forums )
Japanese\Chinese letters source
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
SuperKill
August 29, 2005, 6:42 pm
ffs i'm sick and tired of creating a few stupid threads lately, but this one is just an emergency.

i need a source (page, site, whatever) for a bunch of nice looking japanese\chinese\zen letters or words, for tattoo purposes ;P
i cant seem to find anything worthy on google. (if possible, including translations)

if anyone can help, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

_Mancer_
August 29, 2005, 6:47 pm
There are fonts on www.dafont.com that you can download and type out in a paint program or microsoft word or something.

Look in the oriental part of the site.

Famine
August 29, 2005, 6:50 pm
Trend(Please refrain from swearing).

Hopefully the tattoo artist will be japanese and put "Enter Here" on your lower back.

SuperKill
August 29, 2005, 6:57 pm
hopefully you'll get your head out of your ass.
if i was a trend (Please refrain from swearing), i'd put a damn indian head, a dragon, a tiger, a wolf, some tribal signs, or any of the other mainstream signs that are trendy around here.

what i wanna do is simply allign 4-5 zen letters in a horizoned way in the middle of my back.
that's thrend(Please refrain from swearing) for ya, you stupid (Please refrain from swearing).
[edit] - rather trend(Please refrain from swearing) than a sorry ass goth.

oh yea and sorry Mancer, i almost forgot; thanks.

Cookie.
August 29, 2005, 7:39 pm
Better make sure you get someone to make sure you know what it says. There are alot of stories about the tatoos that people get and what they mean in another language :D

Happy Camper
August 29, 2005, 8:03 pm
yea, i know a few people that thats happend to :P

DeMonIc
August 29, 2005, 8:21 pm
The Zen letter thing is pretty much mainstream here too. But whatever floats your boat SK.. just get a picture and post it so we can laugh see it too.

Famine
August 29, 2005, 8:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillhopefully you'll get your head out of your ass.
if i was a trend (Please refrain from swearing), i'd put a damn indian head, a dragon, a tiger, a wolf, some tribal signs, or any of the other mainstream signs that are trendy around here.

what i wanna do is simply allign 4-5 zen letters in a horizoned way in the middle of my back.
that's thrend(Please refrain from swearing) for ya, you stupid (Please refrain from swearing).

oh yea and sorry Mancer, i almost forgot; thanks.

Japanese letters is a damn trend. I don't know how you think it is not. Almost every person I know, who has a tattoo, as stupid foreign letters. They always get them on their lower back too.

Beren
August 29, 2005, 8:48 pm
Search for "kanji" on google. Oodles of good matches. (The third match from the top of a search for "kanji" is titled "Kanji for Tattoos".)

SuperKill
August 30, 2005, 12:49 am
famine, then the trend in the city where I live is more about realistic paintings such as dragons, wolves, tigers, eagles, indian heads, all kinds of demonic (Please refrain from swearing) etc etc.
i've seen people with jap letters on themselves, but very few in the design i'm planning to do.

AerialAssault
August 30, 2005, 12:58 am
you should get a tattoo of your face on your back, or get a tattoo of a scaled down picture of your own backside on your backside.

Cookie`
August 30, 2005, 8:38 am
" you should get a tattoo of your face on your back, "

HEHE! That was in Bizarro yesterday ^__^

Big Black and G4Y
August 30, 2005, 9:18 am
yo SK do what you want to do hommie.... just draw it on yo back for a week 1st plz. this is what i want on my lower back... it's been 2 years and i still want it so it's goin on.. you would have to know me to know what it means to me. but it is still powerfull in itself.

[IMAGE]

b00stA
August 30, 2005, 6:19 pm
SK, I'm sure you know engrish.. that's what you'll end up with on your back, except it'll be wapanese.

N1nj@
August 30, 2005, 10:40 pm
SK, don't get a tattoo :(

SuperKill
August 30, 2005, 11:07 pm
i just have to ;P

i'm getting a 'god spirit' tattoo anyway.
either this one:
[IMAGE]

or:
[IMAGE]

doing it in exactly... 17 hours. hopefully i'll be able to get it cammed ;p

N1nj@
August 30, 2005, 11:29 pm
ffs, chinese characters suck, its not god spirit, just god -_-

karmazon
August 31, 2005, 12:22 am
get "put your ad here" tatoo

SuperKill
August 31, 2005, 1:13 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@ffs, chinese characters suck, its not god spirit, just god -_-

wtf
misscalculated the words then. (Please refrain from swearing) chinese.
all right then, god, so be it.

Famine
August 31, 2005, 1:44 am
Pfft, you should get

"Erotic Doorway"

Cookie`
August 31, 2005, 1:47 am
God is a good one :P

Get a nautical star too! Those will catch on soon there too ;)

[IMAGE]

Leo Da Lunerfox
August 31, 2005, 3:09 am
Step off from our Chinese characters and stop trying to be what you're not. You're not cool just because your backside says god in another language.

N1nj@
August 31, 2005, 3:13 am
ya honestly, forgot tattoo unless you gonna put something meaningful. Like a picture of your loved one (mom/dad/whatever) in front of your heart ;)

that would be sick. (gonna hurts like hell tho...)

karmazon
August 31, 2005, 3:20 am
haha put the mario bullet face

[IMAGE]

On your cock

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 3:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxStep off from our Chinese characters and stop trying to be what you're not. You're not cool just because your backside says god in another language.

onch

i could say some stuff here but that would seem racist

SuperKill
August 31, 2005, 7:58 am
arent you all just abit, uptight?
are you acting the same way irl aswell? goddamnit chill out and shut up. i'm not a 12 year old, i'm not making the tattoo for its meaning, and i'm not going all like OMGOMG im so kool now.

(Please refrain from swearing)s sake, you know what? if that's what you call a trendwh*re, then yea, i rather be a trendwh*re than an uptight jackass or even a sad ass goth.

"your chinese tattoo doesnt say spirit god it just says god!!"
"stop using chinese letters as a tattoo! its not cool!"
"omg ur such a trendwh*re!!"

seriously where's hitman with his NERD WARS logo?

do you have the same attitude in reallife leo?
Stop trying to hit on that girl and drag her into bed. You're not cool for doing something usual that everyone in the world does.
its a tattoo, not a damn identity card.