( search forums )
XD "Yeah, I'm feelin lucky"
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 3:21 am
Playing around with google is the most fun youll ever have...from typing in random words just to see what comes up to experimenting with all the gadgets...but one of the best things I ever found

There's a button next to the search button that says "I'm feeling lucky!" or something to that extent..
For those of you that don't know what this is for..
quote:Quoting www.google.com
The "I'm Feeling LuckyTM" button automatically takes you to the first web page returned for your query.
An "I'm Feeling Lucky" search means less time searching for web pages and more time looking at them.

So going through a couple times I try the word "Failure" and 'lo and behold the wonders you get XD!

If you ever found anything fun with google do tell...Ill probably laugh hysterically

peemonkey
August 30, 2005, 5:45 am
" I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth."
i googled Santa Rosa....

Captain Ben
August 30, 2005, 7:21 am
http://www.realultimatepower.net/

THat's what happens when you 'I feel lucky' ninjas.

Cookie`
August 30, 2005, 8:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benhttp://www.realultimatepower.net/

THat's what happens when you 'I feel lucky' ninjas.

Um.. that makes complete sense? The site is entirely devoted to Ninjas but they have a disclaimer since it is so EXTREEEEEME!!!

Yes- Ninja Content
No- Oprah.com

:D

Captain Ben
August 30, 2005, 9:00 am
Q: What do ninjas do when they're not cutting off heads or flipping out?

A: Most of their free time is spent flying, but sometime they stab. (Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

... Enough said.

DeMonIc
August 30, 2005, 11:18 am
There aren't Ninjas anymore ;( Guns > Ninjas

Captain Ben
August 30, 2005, 11:58 am
That's why they can run on water.

Rambo_6
August 30, 2005, 1:22 pm
That site reminds me of napoleon dynamite.

Gotta love that sweet music.