( search forums )
WHo still plays last version?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 5:45 am
Who still plays the last version of Soldat?

Im just wondering cause i seem to get less lag from the last version opposed to the mass lag i get from this new update. I say version and update cause i dont know the updates numbers such as 1.2 and 1.3.

I can never find anyone i used to play with in the new update.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:19 am
hmm at my dads i play old version

DeMonIc
August 30, 2005, 11:15 am
You know that the new version doesn't automatically sort servers by ping right? You have to click the "ping" tab. Maybe that'll fix your lag problems.

N1nj@
August 30, 2005, 2:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcYou know that the new version doesn't automatically sort servers by ping right? You have to click the "ping" tab. Maybe that'll fix your lag problems.
I liked that function =/

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 8:39 pm
i know it didnt. When i join a server i look at the ping before hand im not stupid. Im jsut a dialup user. But the last version i didnt lag as much as i do now. I know its not the dailup cause its the same as before.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
August 30, 2005, 9:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcYou know that the new version doesn't automatically sort servers by ping right? You have to click the "ping" tab. Maybe that'll fix your lag problems.
I liked that function =/

Me tooo! I dont understand why it got taken away.

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 10:43 pm
Or you can just hit "cancel". It sorts them by their ping from when you requested servers, which in most cases isnt that long ago. Unless people idle on the lobby server....

Cookie`
August 30, 2005, 11:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcYou know that the new version doesn't automatically sort servers by ping right? You have to click the "ping" tab. Maybe that'll fix your lag problems.

Wtf it never did that before for me :| I had to click sort by ping ever since i started playing >.<

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 11:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixquote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcYou know that the new version doesn't automatically sort servers by ping right? You have to click the "ping" tab. Maybe that'll fix your lag problems.
I liked that function =/

Me tooo! I dont understand why it got taken away.

ya i really like that function oh yell

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 1:21 am
Like I said, just pressing cancel does it without a wait.

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 3:24 am
ya but it dose not give you the rigth ping

Liber_Lupus
August 31, 2005, 11:55 am
I also liked that the game saved my last filter settings..