( search forums )
(moved) my posts got deleted or just disappeared?
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:23 am
i posted a couple of ideas on the suggestions section. The other was named Riot Shield and the other Bouncing betty, now i cant find them anywhere... i even tried to search them. So, i assume that those kinds of things were suggested already, and thus deleted or then just deleted :P

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 6:24 am
So why was this topic neccessary?

peemonkey
August 30, 2005, 6:50 am
^stfu you spamming nobody
when did you post these topics? because if you used an older account and they were long ago, they're in the archives. if not then i have no clue. none of your 4 posts are those...

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 8:51 am
-_-; Stfu? How kind.

P.S. ^^^ THAT is spam.

August 30, 2005, 8:57 am
Stop spamming... you'll have ur posts reduced...

i think meandor did it, i remember he deleted my posts too, so i should know...

Deleted User
August 30, 2005, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by SkullCollectori posted a couple of ideas on the suggestions section. The other was named Riot Shield and the other Bouncing betty, now i cant find them anywhere... i even tried to search them. So, i assume that those kinds of things were suggested already, and thus deleted or then just deleted :P

that happend to me too..
i think it was lapis's doing.

mickle89
August 30, 2005, 9:58 am
If you read the the READ FIRST threads, it will say that the topic has to be approved by a moderator. Your idea/suggestion may have already been suggested and/or remotely stupid. I'm not saying it is but that is one of reasons they don't appear there.

papasurf31
August 30, 2005, 1:55 pm
You know it's a sad day for the forums when mickle has the first intelligent post in any topic...