( search forums )
SDted Soldat Clan Website
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 3:48 pm
I'd like to say a few words to everyone who critisized our website and the website of ssd!

Why don't you guys of the soldatforums.com just all shut the (Please refrain from swearing) up about our websites and what's so bad about it. If you would first take a look at yourself, before judging us. I mean, have you ever seen the website of PR clan (www.protectorsoftherealm.com), ok that website looks nice, but (Please refrain from swearing)in every link gives an error. IS THAT A GOOD SITE?

OUR SITE MAY NOT LOOK AS NICE AS YOURS, BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE OUR NAVIGATION IS THE VERY MOST CLEAREST OF ALL NAVIGATIONS AND NOBODY WILL EVER GET LOST ON OUR SITE!

Our site and the site of ssd is not meant for good-looking showoff impression-making stuff, it is meant to work, and to inform our members so that we will have the best performances in our clan wars!

Please do not further critisize other ppl's websites!
That'll be all!

Lt. Lawrence (Censored - Stalky)

P.S The music on our site is absolutely NOT ILLEGAL, I BOUGTH THOSE (Please refrain from swearing)ING DISCS, SO I'M FREE IN WHATEVER I WANT TO DO WITH THEM!

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 11:18 pm
You really don't get it, do you?

Your last topic was locked because you have illegal music transfer on your website. The same thing is happening here.

Remove the music transfer and post in a polite, friendly manner and the topic will stay open. Good day.