( search forums )
Flame and M2 bullet
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 4:31 pm
When i change in weapon editor for example mp5 plain bullet to flame i can't see it in game. I have the same problem with M2 (Stationary gun) bullet. Please help.

Sorry for my bad english.

August 31, 2005, 4:40 pm
Try pointing the gun at the ground and fire, you will see flames. Oh yeah, if it's still not appearing, lower the speed of the bullet, then it will appear.

SPARTAN_III
August 31, 2005, 5:25 pm
some weapon slots can only work with certain bullets

M2 only works with M2
Spas can only use shotgun pellets

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 9:53 pm
One more question. How make a bullet that ends in air like flame. I see that in (MW) server, and I don't know is it possible.

September 1, 2005, 2:22 am
Its possible, you just need to decrease the speed. Spartan, thats not true, you just need to slow the bullet down...

I checked my physcannon in demo, the m2 bullets appeared

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 7:22 am
But when i decrease the speed the bullets is falling down too early, and go through polygons, to end of map. :|

September 1, 2005, 8:29 am
don't decrease it too much, just enough until it's visible.

SPARTAN_III
September 1, 2005, 9:39 am
speed decrease wont work, ome weapons can only use one bullet, like spas and m2

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 11:31 am
It's not working, I think it's a game bug.

September 1, 2005, 1:12 pm
Then what about the physcannon? Check out ur demos.

GTA-MAthias, the system is still buggy, its new, so dont complain. MM said that the system wasn't top priority, so wait for the bugs to get fixed.

N1nj@
September 1, 2005, 2:08 pm
Quote from the weapons.ini:

"Some settings for non-standard weapons won't work"

"Please do not consider weapon mod bugs as normal bugs, they are not priority. This is just the first version of the weapons mods."

SPARTAN_III
September 4, 2005, 3:44 am
quote:Originally posted by 117Then what about the physcannon? Check out ur demos.

GTA-MAthias, the system is still buggy, its new, so dont complain. MM said that the system wasn't top priority, so wait for the bugs to get fixed.

the physcannon blasts a few billion m2 bullets per second, and, whoop-de-do, they don't appear on the screen

ice_man
September 4, 2005, 4:15 am
Meh, I just say to not tinker around with that kinda (Please refrain from swearing). I just like to stick to normal modding with photoshop. It's a lot easier, and you wont waste as much (Please stop swearing)ing time. Aside from that, I dont know how to load the weapon mod even if I do (If you dont stop swearing I'll strangle you) around with it - so yeah. Good luck Mathias. Try normal moddin first, then move on to this kind of (Alright, I'm coming over).

- Iceman

September 4, 2005, 4:29 am
Actually, Spartan, check ur demo. I dare u.

There were tons of bullets all over the place... it was almost scary.... Btw, why do you want m2 bullets? Can't u use normal bullets?

ice_man
September 5, 2005, 8:51 pm
Haha, 117...

Where can I get that demo? I wanna see it in action - tons of bullets sounds very entertaining.

- Iceman

September 6, 2005, 5:58 am
Ok, lemme show you after I upload it.

SPARTAN_III
September 12, 2005, 4:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117Actually, Spartan, check ur demo. I dare u.

There were tons of bullets all over the place... it was almost scary.... Btw, why do you want m2 bullets? Can't u use normal bullets?

sorry to bump, but i have a bone to pick with 117.

i dont give one (Please refrain from swearing) about demos, INGAME they don't appear. and i dont sit watching my demos hundreds of times after a match. if it doesn't work ingame it doesn't work, and demos dont matter.