( search forums )
inf_snowbunker RELEASED - see first post!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
tntnik
August 31, 2005, 8:05 pm
hi everyone, im not sure if i posted my map since i didnt make any maps for a while..
well i really liked the concept of this map, and i just want you all to have fun with it. The concept is that there is a bunker in the middle of the map and if one of the teams control it, they have a huge advantage.
anyway, here are some screenies:

[IMAGE]
[URL]
[URL]
[URL]

as i said, id like someone to waypoint this map, since im not that good at it :\. ill be very greatful is someone would.

any coments?

>> UPDATED:

This is the final version of Inf_SnowBunker with waypoints thanks to mar77a and raptor, also a thanks to s4r who edited my map and added diversity to it. Well here it is:
[URL]

Also i would like to add that this map is really great to play with other people, since as all my maps u need to use tactics to win. However this map loses all its greatness if u play it with bots, so id like some servers to host this map in order to appretiate it.
Thank you for ur patience.

Cookie.
August 31, 2005, 8:15 pm
Oh my that map is teh pwn :D

I hope you used map maker plus :)
Someone would probably waypoint it, Raptor is pretty good at it maybe ask him.

Also how do I download from m00 :|

cooz
August 31, 2005, 8:55 pm
um 2382 polys :O
those icicles are really annoying :\

and by the way
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/store/um_bug.zip

Deleted User
August 31, 2005, 9:01 pm
Very interesting map, and good outlook too. Spawns flags etc. on the screenie for added lazyness? [:-puppyeyes]

Fresh.

quote:Also how do I download from m00 :|
Oh lawl [8)] I was away for a few minutes ..

tntnik
August 31, 2005, 10:04 pm
thx for ur feedback :D
btw cooz what is that file? i downloaded it.. and then what do i do? :)

oh and also, the icicles are suppose to be annoying :D. i mean it adds a much nicer look and an original gameplay since u have to be careful no to run into them :D

oh and btw, to let u guuys in a secret, u can go thruogh the icicles and camp the flag tower here:
[URL]

cooz
August 31, 2005, 10:45 pm
um, its soldat recorded demo, it shows way to move outside map from left bunkier

tntnik
August 31, 2005, 10:52 pm
oh i got it, but how do i play it? i found where to extract it thou. also found the info but what it says to do doesnt work... help? :)

The Geologist
August 31, 2005, 11:45 pm
You already released this map, why didn't you just go back and edit the original topic? :/

tntnik
September 1, 2005, 12:39 am
i did? woops lol, guess it was long ago cuz i dont remeber it :oh well

tntnik
September 1, 2005, 10:09 pm
i already pmed 2 ppl asking to waypoint my map, but still no replies, i hope some1 is brave enough to waypoint it :)

tntnik
September 2, 2005, 4:15 pm
bump...
man is nobody willing to waypoint my map? pretty plz? :)

Keron Cyst
September 2, 2005, 6:27 pm
*lol* You don't have to bump if it's on the first page. And editing your post automatically bumps it, so do that instead of multi-posting.

It looks awesome! But I suck at waypointing myself, so... :-/

tntnik
September 2, 2005, 6:33 pm
usually ppl just check the first 5 topics (thats what i do :D ) and ill edit from now on :D.
keron do u know of any good waypointers? anyone? :)

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:06 pm
You still have this map! I helped on those tree things, even though tntnik did 99.8% of it. :p

tntnik
September 2, 2005, 8:33 pm
:D
yea u did :), btw thank u once again for making my map nicer :)

GAMEOVER
September 2, 2005, 8:55 pm
very bad ass gj!

Raptor
September 2, 2005, 11:40 pm
Good job! this map is excellent man, I would like to waypoin it, but I'm already busy...

tntnik
September 2, 2005, 11:46 pm
will u plz man??? pretty plz!?!?!?
i had this map for almost over a year now!! and as long as i had it i asked ppl to waypoint it. mar77a came close to finnishing it but he deleted his soldat folder - argh.
plz man?

Raptor
September 3, 2005, 1:02 am
Alright... I'll do it :)

tntnik
September 3, 2005, 1:05 am
weeeeeeeeeeeeee! thanks man!!! :D

Deleted User
September 4, 2005, 4:11 am
where can i download this there no download any where on the forums

Deleted User
September 4, 2005, 4:13 am
oh yeah and dont pm me okay

tntnik
September 6, 2005, 11:32 pm
well i guess raptor is working on it still and then ill release the map with the waypoints, but u can download the map as it is right now on the first post, right after the screenies, where it says "and the map: " cant miss it even thou u did last time :D

Raptor: sorry for my lack of patience but - are you done? :) if not how far are u?

Raptor
September 9, 2005, 11:12 pm
I'm almost done man! :D Give me one more second! *lol*

tntnik
September 9, 2005, 11:21 pm
*lol* :D
thats sweet man!
thanks again for doing this :)

mar77a
September 12, 2005, 11:46 pm
You submit it, you have it.

Eat that, dinosaur.

Btw, this HAS been the most difficult map to waypoint. :)

tntnik
September 13, 2005, 3:06 am
w00t! thx a lot man, btw remember u actually almost finnished it once.. only u deleted ur soldat folder by accident lol :D
tried waypointing it myself... well the basic stuff worked but i know what u mean, its really hard, thx again.

mar77a
September 13, 2005, 7:38 pm
Very nice map dude.

Leo
September 24, 2005, 2:30 pm
Anyone has a working download link ? The one at first post doesn't work. I downloaded the one with the waypoints but a lot scenary is missing. I want to add it at my maplist.

tntnik
September 25, 2005, 4:10 pm
ok i updated the link (see first post) with snowtree and fog sceneries, please tell me if its doesnt work/doesnt have a scenery in it

also so u dont have to go back to first page here's the link: [URL]

and mar77a could u please upload this zip file instead of just the map u have on ur site? plz :)

mar77a
September 25, 2005, 4:13 pm
Unfortunately, i only work with .PMS files.

tntnik
September 25, 2005, 5:03 pm
darn!
soldat forums should make a map uploader... :\

Deleted User
October 3, 2005, 12:20 am
this map is the bomb. only thing i dont like about it is that one of the tunnels leads to the back of the red base and the blue can camp there. waypointing is good [thanks raptor and mar77a] but the small opening in the bunker isnt good for realistic. other then that its really really good

Rambo_6
October 3, 2005, 12:52 am
Looks quite nice, and the tree sceneries add a nice touch.

eleventeen/10

Leo
October 3, 2005, 6:07 am
It's on my realistic's inf server maplist :)

tntnik
October 3, 2005, 11:07 pm
SWEET! :)
hey Leo whats the IP of ur server? i really wanna try it with players - i just have to exploit the secrets in the map :)

Leo
October 4, 2005, 8:18 am
84.254.75.8:24273 You're welcome :)

tntnik
October 5, 2005, 8:58 pm
SWEET MAN! :)
as soon as the map changed to inf_snowbunker at least 6 more people joined :) its great playing this map with other people.