( search forums )
w00t first time in 1st place.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 2:08 am
Ok, i haven't played soldat in awhile, but i caught wind that 1.3 had been released, so recently i started playing again.

Anyways, i got into a teammatch with a fair amount of people, and as always i was on the delta team, cuz i like green :P But, again, as always delta (i believe green is delta, if not plz correct me) was in last, cuz ppl always join the alpha and bravo. I didn't care though, cuz i don't play soldat like the dude from the BOOM! Headshot video :P So we started playing, and i was warming up, coming in like 4th and 5th place, and then in the 3rd round, i caught my stride and took off with the lead...(knifes work really good against barret n00bs) but i was going back and forth in points between another guy, until like my 30th kill, were i got a multi kill..which put me a good distance ahead...and then voila!

[IMAGE]

sorry for the image guality and size, i kinda got giddy and forgot to press F8 so i ended up pressing Prt Scrn and having to paste it in paint to save it. But you can make out that i was in the lead with 51 kills, not too high a score, but i still got 1st place :P

Hoodlum
September 1, 2005, 2:10 am
Congrats I hope it happens more often.

Hitman
September 1, 2005, 2:12 am
Good job man, shows you are getting better. Keep it up.

I also always choose green : )

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 3:10 am
Heh, I like delta also ;)

It does get tiring being red and blue all the time. By the way...Being a nintendo fanboy myself, I just love that avatar.

T-Money
September 1, 2005, 3:21 am
Yellow > green. I think. Charlie = me.

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 11:20 am
Hehe. I always join the team with the least people on them just to see if i can beat teams made up of 4-5 compared to my team which is made up of me, and usually no one else or 1-2 other people who may have just joined and took on delta with me. :D As of late i cant seem to win dm's or tm's for crap, when in 1.2.1 I couldnt stop winning them. >.<;

TheFunktopus
September 1, 2005, 11:37 am
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyYellow > green. I think. Charlie = me.

Yeah, Yellow had Pikachu.

Koon
September 2, 2005, 12:51 am
I like to join green, but blue matches my soldat's pants and hair the best.

b00stA
September 2, 2005, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by KoonI like to join green, but blue matches my soldat's pants and hair the best.

Red makes my ass look big :(

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAquote:Originally posted by KoonI like to join green, but blue matches my soldat's pants and hair the best.

Red makes my ass look big :(

hahaha, green matches my..uhhh mood? lol i dunno... nice avatar... go rubber johnny go!!!

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:49 pm
Green is the best, you can hide better, yellow stands out :(

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 4:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Meep.Green is the best, you can hide better, yellow stands out :(

crazy, i just played on your team today.

Deleted User
September 4, 2005, 4:45 am
couldn't help it so here is an update, decided to put teammatches on hold and play some ctf..and here are my scores...first pic is the first round i went into...the 2nd pic. is the round right after that..

[IMAGE] score is only 76, but it is decent.

[IMAGE] score is 116, i scored 4 of the 5 captures necessary... and then was accused of cheatin by a noob, who then decided to try to vote kick me, only to be then vote kicked himself...

tRaQs
September 5, 2005, 10:08 pm
I dunno about you guys, but doesn't it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you join a really crappy team with next-to/no players, and suddenly players start flocking to your team, and you do best, haha.

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 1:10 am
quote:Originally posted by tRaQsI dunno about you guys, but doesn't it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when you join a really crappy team with next-to/no players, and suddenly players start flocking to your team, and you do best, haha.

yes its funny, i miss that