( search forums )
I'm sorry..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Hitman
September 1, 2005, 3:17 am
..but this is one of the funniest posts/edits I've seen!

Lmao.

September 1, 2005, 3:29 am
Lolz, lapis translated? Cool..

N1nj@
September 1, 2005, 3:33 am
don't be mean hatman!

Rambo_6
September 1, 2005, 3:38 am
More like asshatman! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Captain RibMan
September 1, 2005, 3:56 am
Hahaha that was funny.

The Geologist
September 1, 2005, 4:01 am
"ruffling my crumpets"

XD

September 1, 2005, 5:01 am
I'll butter your chops

>.<

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 6:01 am
It used to be a bunch of ganster speak, so I translated it to that.

Captain Ben
September 1, 2005, 6:51 am
I'd butter your chops?

peemonkey
September 1, 2005, 7:12 am
from 'engrish' to 'the queen's english'...when do we get american?

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 1, 2005, 9:50 am
lol american is a bunch of "likes" "dude" "yo" and "um" put together with a wierd accent.

TheFunktopus
September 1, 2005, 11:39 am
Stereotypes are fun, aren't they, Da cHeeSeMaN?

Captain Ben
September 1, 2005, 11:41 am
Americans don't speak other languages. They just yell instead.

lastpatriot
September 1, 2005, 11:54 am
No, we just have a semi-elaborate gesture system.

Meandor
September 1, 2005, 2:29 pm
Polly-voo-franzee?

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 1, 2005, 2:39 pm
wee

?
September 1, 2005, 3:19 pm
quote:engrish
I would laugh harder but im in a damn school computer lab

blackdevil0742
September 1, 2005, 5:34 pm
ahaha :D

TheFunktopus
September 1, 2005, 5:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by MeandorPolly-voo-franzee?

WEE WEE MONSIOOHR

Deleted User
September 1, 2005, 6:45 pm
lmfao my dad was talking to someone in paypal and he asked what country were in and he said canada....the guys like "is that in europe"? and my dad said "no it's north of you", and then hees like "o you mean that state above alaska"? alot of americans no nothing about the world, and you know on the paypal site you can't chose canada as your country of citizen ship

TheFunktopus
September 1, 2005, 6:53 pm
Haha.

Cookie.
September 1, 2005, 7:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascoolmfao my dad was talking to someone in paypal and he asked what country were in and he said canada....the guys like "is that in europe"? and my dad said "no it's north of you", and then hees like "o you mean that state above alaska"? alot of americans no nothing about the world, and you know on the paypal site you can't chose canada as your country of citizen ship

Are you sure? I have paypal and I am from Canada. Not to mention paypal is (Please refrain from swearing). They took away my money because someone payed me with a stolen credit card and I cannot do anything about it :| Paypal sucks.

The Geologist
September 1, 2005, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by dascooalot of americans no nothing about the world

*cough*Overgeneralizingasshat*cough*

DT
September 1, 2005, 8:30 pm
Thank god i'm not a american...
God bless Turkey.

The Geologist
September 1, 2005, 8:33 pm
wtf? Why do people stay stupid (Please refrain from swearing) like that? "Thank god I'm not an American.." Don't let a few bad apples or a jackass president spoil the whole bunch. -_-

Thank god I'm not from Turkey.

DeMonIc
September 1, 2005, 8:40 pm
It passes as you grow up, and get to know people whom prove all those stereotypes wrong. Once I was the typical "Bush=america=suckage" dozenboy. I'm a complete egocentrical jerk now :P

Every country has it's stupid people. America is only the main target of those jokes.

Twinkler
September 1, 2005, 9:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie. Paypal sucks.

I know, they don't even support adult sites anymore.

n00bface
September 1, 2005, 10:11 pm
quote:lmfao my dad was talking to someone in paypal and he asked what country were in and he said canada....the guys like "is that in europe"? and my dad said "no it's north of you", and then hees like "o you mean that state above alaska"? alot of americans no nothing about the world, and you know on the paypal site you can't chose canada as your country of citizen ship
Yes, you can choose Canada, and that story is also BS. I now think all Canadians are stupid because of you. Can't believe you actually thought you could get away with posting that without seeming like a moron.

If he actually did tell you that, then I'd have to think Canadians are stupid for telling their children lies in order to fuel their hate for other nations...

In order to become a citizen of the U.S., you have to know geography and your surroundings, you are even asked the capitals of Canadian provinces. If you are born a citizen of the U.S., an elementary school education even teaches you about geography and Canadian provinces. If he actually did say that, then it's safe to assume that he's just mentally retarded and Paypal gave him a sympathy job - in which case you are a (Please refrain from swearing)head for making fun of the disabled.

karmazon
September 2, 2005, 1:39 am
MWAHAHAHAH AMERICANS IN MY GEOGRAPHY CLASS DIDN'T KNOW WHO HITLER OR FIDEL CASTRO WAS/IS

zomg shame on you

piitb anaconda

paramud
September 2, 2005, 1:40 am
quote:Originally posted by DTThank god i'm not a american...
God bless Turkey.

I eat hotdogs made from your country.

AerialAssault
September 2, 2005, 1:41 am
the dumbest americans i think, are white females in their teens.

paramud
September 2, 2005, 1:41 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultthe dumbest americans i think, are white females in their teens.

+1 ditto.

a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 3:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenAmericans don't speak other languages. They just yell instead.

no we americans have a universal grunt sistem
hi bob
ehh...
yep
umhum
yes ofcorse
ehhhhhhh um um
your right im sorry
mmmmmmmmm...
totally...

see how you like that ehhh?

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNlol american is a bunch of "likes" "dude" "yo" and "um" put together with a wierd accent.

Erm no, we don't have an accent, and I beg to differ. I have never used "Dude" in my speech and the only time I've used "um" is when I've forgotten something. P.s, you spelled "Weird" wrong, now who's the one with the sloppy language :p [/sarcasm]

quote: MWAHAHAHAH AMERICANS IN MY GEOGRAPHY CLASS DIDN'T KNOW WHO HITLER OR FIDEL CASTRO WAS/IS

I know who they are, I have a very fond liking of history, and mostly it's public school kids who will answer that way (I'm home schooled) for instance, I overheard a conversation by a bunch of stereotypical "skateboard kids" (unfortunately everyone but Americans think that all of the USA's youth are "skateboard kids" which is ridiculous, in my neck of the woods I rarely see them) talking. And one of them started talking about the Holocaust in WW2, and none of them knew what the other was talking about, then one pipes up and goes, "oh yeah, the thing with the jews with that Hitler guy right?" It was quite sickening to hear actually.

And The Geologist is right, stop stereotyping Americans, people always put their problems on America, "Oh but Americas the super power it must be their fault!" Come on people, grow up.

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 5:23 pm
Do I recon right that it's not mandantory to take History as one of your classes in America?

Everyone has to learn History on these parts of the world, and I feel lucky for that.

Twinkler
September 2, 2005, 5:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM
Erm no, we don't have an accent

Everyone is considered to have an accent. It's all a matter of perspective. Even different portions of America have alernate forms of speakings certain words. Compare Southerners to New Englanders, quite a change.

quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcDo I recon right that it's not mandantory to take History as one of your classes in America?

Everyone has to learn History on these parts of the world, and I feel lucky for that.

Nope, we're all required to learn history here as well, it's just that many American students are inattentive in class.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:44 pm
quote:Everyone is considered to have an accent. It's all a matter of perspective. Even different portions of America have alernate forms of speakings certain words. Compare Southerners to New Englanders, quite a change.

I suppose you could say that, but I consider the "accent" of most northerners in Western new york to be the true "accent" if you will, of America.

quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcDo I recon right that it's not mandantory to take History as one of your classes in America?

Nope, we're all required to learn history here as well, it's just that many American students are inattentive in class.

Yes, we are all required to take History, this is partly what I'm talking about. You probably based some of the things you think and said on the presumtion that American students are not required to take history, when in reality thats completely ridiculous. Take time to research our country before insulting it.

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 6:03 pm
Insult? You're assumptions are going too far. Didn't mean any harm at all, it was just a simple question, in connection with how the hell could someone not know about the Holocaust.

I've based that question upon the information I've heard, which was about a student who didn't have to take History, but I might have remembered wrongly, and the student wasn't American (but Canadian).

Or my information could be bull-poo.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 6:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIcInsult? You're assumptions are going too far. Didn't mean any harm at all, it was just a simple question, in connection with how the hell could someone not know about the Holocaust.

I've based that question upon the information I've heard, which was about a student who didn't have to take History, but I might have remembered wrongly, and the student wasn't American (but Canadian).

Or my information could be bull-poo.

Ah I see, okay then. I must have misenturpreted, theres just so many obnoxious 12 year olds who dont know anything everywhere that think like that

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 6:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMI suppose you could say that, but I consider the "accent" of most northerners in Western new york to be the true "accent" if you will, of America.

That's just plain stupid. There is no such thing as a true accent.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 6:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMI suppose you could say that, but I consider the "accent" of most northerners in Western new york to be the true "accent" if you will, of America.

That's just plain stupid. There is no such thing as a true accent.

I beg to differ, look at a common dictionary, pronounce it the way that the book says and you'll sound like a western new yorker

?
September 2, 2005, 6:55 pm
I am glad I don't live in Internet with all you hateful people. GO AMERICA!

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:50 pm
Where the hell did this topic go?

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 9:30 pm
From "Let's give attention to Lapis" to "Let's bash America-haters". I'd say that's pretty nice progress, compared to the standard turnout of bash-pit threads.

karmazon
September 2, 2005, 10:24 pm
Hahahaha people actually think im serious, and by people i mean FIELD MARSHAL BM

ANAKONDAAA

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 12:01 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonHahahaha i'm serious, and trying to cover my butt cuz i were t3h proved wrong!!111oneone!!111!

ANAKONDAAA

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 12:58 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by karmazonHahahaha i'm serious, and trying to cover my butt cuz i were t3h proved wrong!!111oneone!!111!

ANAKONDAAA

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 1:00 am
oh wait i forgot, i dont live in US

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 1:02 am
i live in anakonda land

Meandor
September 3, 2005, 2:21 am
Canada is a country? I always thought it was some kind of overprocessed meat.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 2:31 am
quote:Originally posted by MeandorCanada is a country? I always thought it was some kind of overprocessed meat.

That's Great :D