September 2, 2005, 4:04 am
microsoft hates you it happens to all of us

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 1:49 am
im using non-mack and firefox

UGK
September 3, 2005, 7:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterwow that really adult of you guys

i didnt know browsers were dis stupid....

Rambo_6
September 3, 2005, 7:46 pm
www.spreadinternetexplorer.com

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 8:14 pm
lol...that's (Please refrain from swearing)ing hirrarious.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 3, 2005, 8:52 pm
Paramud's Sig is all lies!

UGK
September 4, 2005, 1:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 www.spreadinternetexplorer.com

eh i dont think so...

mar77a
September 4, 2005, 1:23 am
Damn it, i cant translate it to english with google...can someone help me with this post? I dont know that....sort...of...kind..of...erm...language.

GAMEOVER
September 4, 2005, 2:00 am
hooked on foniks werkt fore me

Captain Ben
September 4, 2005, 3:04 am
tRY REINSTALLING, CHANGING YOUR HOMEPAGE OR scanning with a virus checker-software thing.

STEELIX
September 5, 2005, 8:54 pm
[IMAGE]

damnnation
September 5, 2005, 9:10 pm
FEEL THE PAIN OF MY FOOT FLYING IN YOUR ASS!!! (@jebushunter)

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 4:28 am
ty it has been icthing there for weeks

UGK
September 6, 2005, 5:57 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERhooked on foniks werkt fore me

yes et wockeddd fore my to! Me is able too read in inglish cause amerikanz is stupid!Oh and someone should make a firefox sig like steelix's

ThaD
September 6, 2005, 10:31 am
[IMAGE]

ROTFL

UGK
September 6, 2005, 10:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

im gonna punch that kid in the face! then im gonna peel that fake tatoo off his face! up with FIRE FOX!

Captain Ben
September 7, 2005, 7:30 am
^Fanboy^

TheFunktopus
September 7, 2005, 1:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

im gonna punch that kid in the face! then im gonna peel that fake tatoo off his face! up with FIRE FOX!

Dude, you just got Firefox like, a week ago.

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 1:21 pm
Firefox owns fuxing internet explorer, stop the beetching you god damn bill gates 'fan boys'

September 7, 2005, 1:29 pm
Problem is that u need IE for some things... sigh... btw, the original bill gates was good, but the present one fsuxxors.

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 1:43 pm
Lynx is the way to go!
[IMAGE]

September 7, 2005, 2:35 pm
YEs! EXCELLENT !EVERYONE USE LYNX! GO! NOW! BE IMPRESSED BY THE INSANELY AMAZING GRAPHIX!

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 3:15 pm
lol is it just me or has this been hijacked ohh well i found out that its zonealarm doing it and i still dont know why

?
September 7, 2005, 8:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

Your a fanboy :D besides that kid looks around 11 or 12, its not like he is gonna really understand the interworking of the program and be able to make a statement of why he prefers ie over anything else, hell.. I can't

UGK
September 7, 2005, 11:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopusquote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

Dude, you just got Firefox like, a week ago.

Stalker!!!!OMFG.no i didnt get it like a week ago... STALKER!

quote:Originally posted by ?quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

Your a fanboy :D besides that kid looks around 11 or 12, its not like he is gonna really understand the interworking of the program and be able to make a statement of why he prefers ie over anything else, hell.. I can't

because im 12 freaken years old and i can think like him!!!i prefer soldat and FF over alot and i mean alot of things...

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:08 am
im only 14 i the why i like firefox more then ie is that its faster and you can multi tab

UGK
September 8, 2005, 4:09 am
quote:Originally posted by jebushunterim only 14 i the why i like firefox more then ie is that its faster and you can multi tab

exactamundo my stupid browser friend!

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 6:24 am
pandafire is good too

Shivorken
September 14, 2005, 1:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by ThaD[IMAGE]

ROTFL

omg ... im gonna personally murder that little (Please refrain from swearing) ... *takes out knife*