( search forums )
DM Reno
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 1:36 am
real small 1v1 duel map, looks good, but game play with more then 1v1 is very bad..

[IMAGE]

download- http://www.freepgs.com/soldat/waypoints/waypointed/Reno.PMS
TY Mar77a for waypointing the map!!

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 1:46 am
it is one thread dumbass

The Geologist
September 2, 2005, 2:07 am
Paramud...stop spamming and get the hell out of the mapping forum if you have nothing better to do than say crap like that. New map, new topic...if you want to call him a dumbass then go back and tell that to everyone who ever posted two + maps with two separate topics in this entire forum. You're just being a jerk and it's painfully obvious that you have a very large stick up your ass right now.

I like the map .alex...very colorful stuff. I'll have to see how it plays in game but I already like the layout. We need some more good DM style maps put up here.

LazehBoi
September 2, 2005, 2:27 am
Hey paramud. Stop backseat moderating already.

Rambo_6
September 2, 2005, 2:55 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudTry one thread next time.

Wow, you really are a moron. Why the hell would he put both of his maps in one thread? One map per thread is usually good.

quote:Originally Posted by a HalfwitNo, not everyone who posted two maps in two topics, i mean people who posted two maps in two topics several seconds apart from eachother.
What?!

Just because they were posted 7 seconds apart, it doesn't mean they have to go in the same thread. Stop huffing solvents and go back to the bash pit where you belong.

quote:Originally posted by a HalfwitFine, lets just delete the whole damn arguement, and just pretend it never happend, you win.

This one's going in the book.

Ontopic: A well shaded map, although it could use a few more polys here and there to smooth it all out :). Looks like it has some very fast gameplay.

a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 3:16 am
nice map... i like it (why cant i do things like that... im a mappernoob:'( but cool map)
so simple yet cool yet awsome yet well this is the only way to discribe it (*___*) wow

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 3:17 am
thanks for the comments.. although it looks like it will be a good map, as i said before, 1v1 is what its meant for, and even that the map is still a bit small.. i will make more DM maps with the same style (bright colours, intresting layouts, etc..) soon..

Famine
September 2, 2005, 3:21 am
I like the map, but I have just one question.

There are two colliders placed on an part that is not reachable. Was this just planned to be reached and soon thrown out?

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 3:27 am
i just did it for no reason in particular.. i just though if someone bugged their way out then it would be more 'realistic' if the things there were still colliders..

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 4:36 am
Simple yet effective. Gameplay looks promising. My only complaint is perhaps making it more, well, "full". Im thinking some sandbags here and there would look kewl. Its my minor suggestion just for looks, other then that it seems like a good dm map.

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 4:39 pm
there is sandbags 'here and there' ^^

once again,
"mabye if you had played it before you comment"

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 5:02 pm
Lovely :) Can't say negative things about it, it perfectly fits the purpouse. Hope to see some more creations from you.

Keron Cyst
September 2, 2005, 6:24 pm
I like the shading. Kinda lacks scenery. Why on earth would you put colliders in an area no one can reach?... o.O'

Michal
September 2, 2005, 6:29 pm
Looks good. I like the layered effect of the polys, it gives the map depth.

Raptor
September 2, 2005, 11:43 pm
I like the colors you applied to the map, I actually love them! Good job :D *Downloads*

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 10:31 am
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.there is sandbags 'here and there' ^^

once again,
"mabye if you had played it before you comment"

Woops. XD Yeah, that was my opinion from the screenshot. Excuse that one post, tried it out to find there was sandbags.

Anyways, gj, its great. :D

mar77a
September 3, 2005, 2:06 pm
There you go, waypointed.

.alex.oner.
September 3, 2005, 2:53 pm
oh wow, thanks mar77a! <3

bond_james_bond
September 3, 2005, 3:32 pm
This could be good for try-outs....

I download.