( search forums )
mute bug
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 2:00 am
i call it the mute bug because every once in a while i join a game and i wanna say sumthin (like lol) i'd hit the chat button (i changed it to #1) and the chat message thing would pop up but i would type and no letters, thats not all, the f##s don't work and i can't esc out i need to ctrl+alt+del out of soldat it is very annoying not being able to kick people and having to shoot to esc the chat screen

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 4:15 am
Thank you. Thank you so much.

Maluno
September 2, 2005, 12:49 pm
Wait, you are saying you have admin on these servers, or what? I am confused. And what are the f#s? the function keys, ie. f1 f2 f4 f8, etc? "thats not all, the f# #s don't workb..."

Then you say that you need to ctrl-alt-del out of soldat, yet the next line complains that it is very annoying to have to shoot to get out of the chat screen. Which is it???

Please explain your problem a little more throroughly or don't bother pointing it out. :D

a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 5:15 pm
wait *thinking* are you being sarcastic? im serious i mean i cant say who is a hacker or vote at all or even leave the server itself very very annoying

bond_james_bond
September 2, 2005, 6:33 pm
Um... What else do we call it

a-4-year-old
September 6, 2005, 12:54 am
ok lemmy explain to you maluno then i press the chat button the chat thingy appears(normal) but when i go to type i can't type (not normal) then i click to exit the chat window thingy but i can't taunt or kick vote (i said f## as f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 f6...) to get out of the game the esc button does not work (not good) so i ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game, next time read the post again