( search forums )
/pissing is fun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 4:12 am
if i ever have a bad day in soldat this is a great way to relive stress it is soooooo much fun just noob out midgame imgonna have some fun */pisses on afk guy* afk guy WTF!!! it is sooooo fun try it and every time i die a say medic and say its over jhonny before each kill wow its great

LazehBoi
September 2, 2005, 5:39 am
you know if you spend a little more time making your post readable people will read it like wow and theyll say nice punctuation you have there chap and then people wont think youre a stupid idiot dont you hate stupid idiots they go around and are really annoying like post random (Please refrain from swearing) and dont use punctuation and they cant even count to 1337 punctuation is so fun try it and every time someone says its good you can say wow im proud of myself now and then you can pat yourself on the back and type /psii and make friends and everything and then youll be happy and imgonna try it now

paramud
September 2, 2005, 5:44 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoinice punctuation you have there chap

Yeah, like all those periods you used there :P
But yeah, does this really count as a moment?
I mean i don't really want to here about you pissing on another guy.

a-4-year-old
September 2, 2005, 6:22 pm
wow i'm sorry, late night, (you can check) i posted this at midnight and basically was just tapping the keyboard randomly. never getting on soldat forums while listinging to green day at midnight in sepetmber before school starts with only the blue screen of death as a giding light ever again. just ignore this topic and ill go back to sleep. im sorry :'(

VodkaZombie
September 2, 2005, 6:24 pm
Your name says it all. I'd say pissing is a bit kinky, eh?

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:26 pm
i'll go out on a limb, and actually reply to the topic...yeah...

i go /piss when playing ctf and i am hiding with the enemy flag waiting for our flag t be returned so i can score...other than that i do it to make my own teams snipers mad (such as peeing into a bush they are hiding in)

blackdevil0742
September 2, 2005, 9:18 pm
pissing is fun and I do it every day.

bond_james_bond
September 3, 2005, 3:27 pm
Sometimes... You just gotta. It's a guy's thing.

The @venger
September 3, 2005, 3:46 pm
pissing is soooo goood!
aaaaah aaaah aaaah aaah aah aah aah ah ah ah ah ah!!!!

Maluno
September 3, 2005, 4:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldif i ever have a bad day in soldat this is a great way to relive stress it is soooooo much fun just noob out midgame imgonna have some fun */pisses on afk guy* afk guy WTF!!! it is sooooo fun try it and every time i die a say medic and say its over jhonny before each kill wow its great

You need to see what I did to this guy...

[URL]

Sadly enough, you're an even worse offender.

.alex.oner.
September 3, 2005, 5:47 pm
\/ my sig..

har har /piss

bond_james_bond
September 7, 2005, 12:22 am
LEt's a have a piss fight.

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 2:59 am
Sickening, yet strangely arousing.

*fap fap fap*

kylerlandry
September 8, 2005, 4:02 am
I guess it's funny....if you're a 4 year old.

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 12:21 pm
For some reason I doubt that bothers him.