( search forums )
MM would You Like To Play Counter ME?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:48 pm
Hello i have to say that the game is very popular and very fun simple and almost perfect,i am playing two years and some monthes,i want to play with you once,and chek your skills,Always i am the first at th rates with 10-20 kill difference,i remember when i played at one of the team much i got 20 kills with out death,some time later(i die of cause)all the other teams started to vote kick reason:cheater i was to good for them(there is alot of noobs)all the 3 other teams stardet to camp,spawn camping,laming...

So if you,MM have some free time to play with me replay please,i will be glad to play with you.once in a life time take a chance at the right time to meet your enemy.

By The Way the game name is Lee{SSD}Dragon Sniper(i was sniper)

zoldat
September 2, 2005, 5:52 pm
were did u play... public servers?

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 5:57 pm
yes,why MM not?
its ok he can give me an ip to the server.

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 6:18 pm

why do you want to play with him? playing 2 years, with a name like 'Lee{SSD}Dragon Sniper'.. i doubt it.. anyway, just cause MM made the game doesnt mean hes the best soldat player, most of his time is spent coding the game, not playing it..

Keron Cyst
September 2, 2005, 6:18 pm
Playing against Marcinkowski depends on where you live. I don't think I'll ever be able to play against him since I live in the West Coast of the US, and he of course lives in Poland, a pingy world away...

VodkaZombie
September 2, 2005, 6:22 pm
He plays in polish servers so if you live in the US you dont have the slightest chance, unless you deal with the lag.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 7:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.playing 2 years, with a name like 'Lee{SSD}Dragon Sniper'.. i doubt it..

What is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, should this be in Tournaments and Clanwars forum?

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 7:04 pm
No offense, but there are some names that are laughable :) Most people ditch those kind of names pretty early, or they don't start with one like that. (I'm an exception, but I'm cool)

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 7:11 pm
Ive had my Shadow Dragon name for some time. I like it but I may change it as it may look like one of those lame retarded inferiority complexes, like one of those hardcore Dungeons and Dragons fans that take their name just too seriously...

_Mancer_
September 2, 2005, 8:22 pm
Anything that consists of

Shadow
Dark
Wolf
Knight
Warrior
Dragon

Are extremley common and dated.

I even saw a "Darkshadow" once.

DT
September 2, 2005, 8:36 pm
I saw DragonWarrior before as well...
Go get a cool name like i did.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:45 pm
Mine owns.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:49 pm
"Oh yeah... Yo mamma!"

"Oh yeah... Yo mamma's mamma!"

Chakra`
September 2, 2005, 8:52 pm
You forgot 'ninja' and 'assassin'.

As for playing with Michal, pity you weren't around a few weeks ago. We had him on Soldat Radio and then got the listeners to take turns playing with him in a pointmatch server. Michal was running around like a nutter in pink sawing everybody.

He's not a great player, but he's the best saw'er I know.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 9:21 pm
people that topic is not about my name!!!i just want to play with him thats ALL!!!if you have problam with my name or if i want to play or not try to find me in soldat and il show you!!!
i am from israel the ping with the polishs are prrety nice above 150-200maximum. Chakara':i am looking for a challange,i want to play with the best players that playing soldat,and michal is who made this great game i want to play with him is it wrong?no,so people who want to tell me that my name is stupid or something else please dont post it here.

the replay's:"i saw dragonwarrior,oh mamma... the names shadow,warrior sucks..." did i asked your opinion??i dont care if you dont like my name!!!,THIS TOPIC IS FOR MICHAL OR FOR THOSE PEOPLE THATS THINK THYEY GOOD AND WANT TO PLAY WITH ANOTHER GOOD PLAYER!!!

sande24
September 2, 2005, 9:47 pm
hmm... play with chakra then... you will lose HARD... or you can play me and still lose :P

.alex.oner.
September 2, 2005, 9:49 pm
play with fire and die!

Max, as i said before, you wanna play with the best, just cause MM dcreated soldat doesnt mean he is, his time is spent scripting soldat not playing it!

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 10:12 pm
Who realy thinks that i should change my name ({SSD} Shadow Dragon)?

Is it cool or nerdy? I want to see votes :D

TheRelinquished
September 2, 2005, 10:38 pm
Nerdy. In a less than cool way. But worry not mate, all you need is a fresh new change. Something short and catchy.

Look at mine, for instance. Tex. Three letters you'll never forget after playing me once. =P

~TheRelinquished

Post Scriptum:
Where j00 from? Surely theres something cool about your ethnic/regional background that you can use. Just a thought....

karmazon
September 2, 2005, 10:44 pm
Change it to Dark Shadow Wolf Knight Dragon Warrior Ninja Assasin

But I think email or PM would work best

Captain Ben
September 3, 2005, 12:33 am
How about 'Dark Ninja Wolf Sniper Mother'?

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 5:19 am
MM isnt god..people take this too far...i agree with alex.oner. ....he isnt "THE BEST PLAYER OF SOLDAT OMFG"....in fact ive played with him..its not a once in a life time chance..not even a big deal..hes a normal guy just like us......get a grip...

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 8:26 am
I understand that MM isnt the best!!!but i want to play with him!thats all.and please stop to post about names!!!so you (sande24)think that i will loose counter you or chakara?!post time place(and pm me with server ip and we will check who is the best.that what i am looking for good players with prrety low ping to play with them and win ofcause.BTW you think chakara and you can easely win me?lets play 2 on 1 i will be alone and you will be 2 both of you could try to play with me.now thats a challange and teams:)

September 3, 2005, 8:48 am
Max... don't test them....

What about master or slayer?

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 8:54 am
Let them be, they probably don't feel like it.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 8:56 am
ok...may be they good players ok...but i am very good too and if i loose thats not the end of the world it is just a frendlly WAR.

sande24
September 3, 2005, 9:26 am
Do you have MSN?
Btw we can't both have good pings because i am in Estonia and you in Israel.
And you wanting to play with Michal just to see how good he is is just lame.
Telling this stuff in this forum makes you look stupid. Think before you post next time OK?

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 9:29 am
i am not waiting for MM to see how he is playing understand it stupid!i want to play with the person who made this game!sorry if i forgot to ask your opinion first.and yes i have msn btw estonia ping is not so bad i think i am not sure.

September 3, 2005, 10:23 am
Max_Rus, u are soooooooo modest, im sure you're the best soldat player in the world.

sande24 is right. michal is working on the next version, and things like this would slow him down unless it's beta testing, which im sure very few ppl do, and it won't be you, it would be the more well known ppl like vjicht and the likes of them.

Don't bother michal.Besides, you wouldn't know if you saw him, and if you wanted to play againsat michal, why didn't u listen to the radio thingy, where ppl were playing with him?

If this sounds harsh, well... i dunno, maybe it is.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 10:35 am
Aye, if you're so interested in playing him, you should of took the chance when it was out there for you to take it.

OT: Btw, being as good as you are why dont we go at it? ;p

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 10:40 am
"Max_Rus, u are soooooooo modest, im sure you're the best soldat player in the world"
what do you mean?and another time i am looking for good players across the world to play with them and if MM cant play because he is busy ok...is there another good player that want to play?

September 3, 2005, 10:51 am
It's called sarcasm, cos you keep saying you're good, which you may be, but it doesn't give you the right to post topics saying 'MM COME HERE', as if you need direct attention from him. Make it a lil more subtle, like 'Can i request a friendly match with MM?'.

Don't call other ppl stupid if you can't even get your punctuation/grammar/language right.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 11:42 am
look for one who can speak russian hebrew espaniol and english i am speking prrety good at russian and hebrew i am speaking very good eng and esp is not my lenguages of cause i couldent speak very good but people understand me so its ok,and yes "MM COME HERE" is not the right name of the topic you right but i posted it fast so i could change it.

September 3, 2005, 3:42 pm
Ok, now it doesnt seem very meancing. Good job, have a cookie. btw, its would, not whould, and calm down, forum life isn't fast, take your time.

Maluno
September 3, 2005, 3:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Max_Ruslook for one who can speak russian hebrew espaniol and english i am speking prrety good at russian and hebrew i am speaking very good eng and esp is not my lenguages of cause i couldent speak very good but people understand me so its ok,and yes "MM COME HERE" is not the right name of the topic you right but i posted it fast so i could change it.

The following mistakes are listed in chronological order, so please attempt to follow along in the quote as you read.

Mistake: Missing capitalization at beginning of sentence.
Mistake: Missing subject for reception of command ?look.?
Mistake: Did not capitalize Russian.
Mistake: Did not capitalize Hebrew.
Mistake: Did not capitalize ?Espaniol.?
Mistake: Did not spell ?Español? correctly.
Mistake: Did not capitalize English.
Mistake: Missing period for recommended end of sentence.
Mistake: Did not capitalize I.
Mistake: Improper use of the present progressive form of the verb ?speak.?
Mistake: Did not spell ?speaking? correctly.
Mistake: Did not spell ?pretty? correctly.
Mistake: Improper use of the adjective ?good,? (it should be well).
Mistake: Improper use of ?at.?
Mistake: Improper use of the present progressive form of the verb ?speaking,? (though it is spelled correctly this time).
Mistake: Improper non-standard abbreviation of English, also missing punctuation.
Mistake: Improper non-standard abbreviation of ?Español,? could be misinterpreted as especially, also missing punctuation.
Mistake: Improper claim that ??i am speaking very good eng??
Mistake: Did not spell ?languages? correctly.
Mistake: Improperly pluralized ?lenguages.?
Mistake: Improper abbreviation of ?because,? also without proper punctuation.
Mistake: Did not spell ?couldn?t? correctly.
Mistake: Did not punctuate contraction ?couldn?t,? correctly.
Mistake: Improper use of adjective ?good,? (should be well).
Mistake: Statement ??i couldent speak very good?? completely contradicts the earlier claim that, ??i am speaking very good eng??
Mistake: Missing comma before conjunction ?but.?
Mistake: Missing comma before conjunction ?so.?
Mistake: Missing apostrophe for contraction ?it?s.?
Mistake: Missing proper punctuation for slang ?O.K.?
Mistake: Improper assumption that the reader has any clue what the HELL the author is writing about. ---??but people understand me so its ok,and??
Mistake: Missing space between ??ok,and??
Mistake: Missing comma before quote: ?MM COME HERE??
Mistake: Improper wording causes reader to believe there is only one proper name for thread title.
Mistake: ?the? should be ?a.? (goes along with mistake directly above).
Mistake: Improper use of adjective right, (should be proper).
Mistake: Incorrectly titled topic is not identified.
Mistake: Missing end of contraction ?you?re.?
Mistake: Did not capitalize ?I.?
Mistake: Did not capitalize ?I,? (again).
Mistake: Logic that being able to change the title of a thread depends upon the speed at which the author posts it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Mistake: The sentence is one extremely long run-on.

Mistake: The author took the time to post on a thread about how good his grammar and literary skills are, and how intelligent he is. I will allow you, the reader, to decide as to the truth of these claims.

By the way, the above mistakes were from one sentence!

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 3:51 pm
Sir, you have alot of free time on your hands.

Ok
September 3, 2005, 6:43 pm
MM is a nice guy, quite funny actualy.
His English is pretty clean...
He's witty and very kind to the Soldat Community.

BUT! when it comes to soldat he really, really, really really, really --- SUCKS!

So you might want to go into the IRC, or check out some leagues and see who are the best players in 1vs1 :)
here's a good place to do that:
http://www.esl-europe.net/eu/soldat/dm/1on1/ladder/

UGK
September 3, 2005, 6:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Malunoquote:Originally posted by Max_Ruslook for one who can speak russian hebrew espaniol and english i am speking prrety good at russian and hebrew i am speaking very good eng and esp is not my lenguages of cause i couldent speak very good but people understand me so its ok,and yes "MM COME HERE" is not the right name of the topic you right but i posted it fast so i could change it.

The following mistakes are listed in chronological order, so please attempt to follow along in the quote as you read.

Mistake: Improper use of the present progressive form of the verb ?speaking,? (though it is spelled correctly this time).
Mistake: Improper non-standard abbreviation of English, also missing punctuation.
Mistake: Improper non-standard abbreviation of ?Español,? could be misinterpreted as especially, also missing punctuation.
Mistake: Statement ??i couldent speak very good?? completely contradicts the earlier claim that, ??i am speaking very good eng??
Mistake: Improper assumption that the reader has any clue what the HELL the author is writing about. ---??but people understand me so its ok,and??
Mistake: Improper wording causes reader to believe there is only one proper name for thread title.
Mistake: Logic that being able to change the title of a thread depends upon the speed at which the author posts it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Mistake: The author took the time to post on a thread about how good his grammar and literary skills are, and how intelligent he is. I will allow you, the reader, to decide as to the truth of these claims.

max's english teacher is going to be fired after this...

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 7:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Malunoquote:Originally posted by Max_Ruslook for one who can speak russian hebrew espaniol and english i am speking prrety good at russian and hebrew i am speaking very good eng and esp is not my lenguages of cause i couldent speak very good but people understand me so its ok,and yes "MM COME HERE" is not the right name of the topic you right but i posted it fast so i could change it.

GO TO HELL YOU (Please refrain from swearing)ING LIFELESS (Please refrain from swearing).TEACHING ME HOW TO TALK I WILL TALK BETTER WITH THE TIME!DONT TEACH ME LENGUAGES OK?LIFELESS!SITING AND SEARCHING WHO HAVE WORSE ENGLISH.STUPID ASS YOU ARE ANNOYING.YOU ARE IDIOT IF YOU THINK I AM GOING TO READ THIS (Please refrain from swearing) YOU WROTE!

UGK
September 3, 2005, 7:29 pm
You mispelled languages... and sitting... and you didn't put the space at the end of the period. AHAHAHAH u tard. go back to 3rd grade or where ever u cam from

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 7:33 pm
Damn, guys, just let this die. Mebbe it would be better not to fuel this fire...it's already getting out of hand. The guy wanted to 1v1 with MM, ya'll did a commendable job of roasting him...so why not just let him alone now?

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 8:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyDamn, guys, just let this die. Mebbe it would be better not to fuel this fire...it's already getting out of hand. The guy wanted to 1v1 with MM, ya'll did a commendable job of roasting him...so why not just let him alone now?

Now Thats a smart person.

MOFO NOFO
September 3, 2005, 8:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Max_Rus

Now THATS a dumb person.

zoldat
September 3, 2005, 8:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by zoldatwere did u play... public servers?

quote:Originally posted by Max_Rusyes,why MM not?
its ok he can give me an ip to the server.

it isent a problem to get a 20 kills + on a public server

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 9:02 pm
did i said "i will get more then 20 kills not in a poblic server?

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 10:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOquote:Originally posted by Max_Rus

Now THATS a dumb person.

Mofo, you talkin' to me?

UGK
September 4, 2005, 1:09 am
quote:Originally posted by T-Moneyquote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOquote:Originally posted by Max_Rus

Now THATS a dumb person.

Mofo, you talkin' to me?

no hes talkiing to max... Now thats a dumb person

Deleted User
September 4, 2005, 5:12 am
CLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE IT'S BECAME TO BE ANNOYING

UGK
September 4, 2005, 5:49 am
so you think it became annoying because we started roasting you?

b00stA
September 5, 2005, 7:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Max_RusCLOSE THIS TOPIC PLEASE IT'S BECAME TO BE ANNOYING