( search forums )
inf_Nuts (DL link fixed)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Quality Maps
The Geologist
September 2, 2005, 7:40 pm
Ahoi! It's about time for some infiltration, wouldn't you agree? ANd on that note, here's my latest creation: inf_Nuts. This release is slightly special in that in the .zip folder there are two versions of this map - one with bark and one without bark. I had people who prefered both styles, so instead of disappointing a certain portion of those who liked the map, I decided to release both maps as inf_NutsA and inf_NutsB, for the unbarked and barked maps respectively.

Here's the shimmy:
*Non-waypointed (Polyworks map...if anyone wants to waypoint you'll get credit for it)
*Two textures (Kontour 2 and a bark texture by Anna. Thanks to the creator of Kontour 2, I cannot remember your name:p)
*Large map! Best for 8+ players minimum. Prolly good for up to 16 players.
*Supports htf, rambo, CTF, and DM style play as well.

Screenie (no bark)
Screenie (with bark)

Download now for Great Justice!!11!

As always, questions and comments are appreciated. Trying to keep rerelease rates low. Also, I know the map is large...please don't tell me that it's large or you leave yourself open to a severe thrashing via rock hammer.

Enjoy!

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:05 pm
Mann it looks awsome, though i like it without bark (the nut looks better)

And the gameplay is a story for itself, sweet.

GAMEOVER
September 2, 2005, 8:56 pm
love the 1st 1 looks good like its cell shaded.

Raptor
September 2, 2005, 11:38 pm
Wow man, this map has an excellent layout and the effects of shading pwn!

I'll waypoint it if you want...

tntnik
September 2, 2005, 11:44 pm
omg man, how do u make such nice maps in such a short time???
the graphics are just beautiful!

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 12:58 am
I'd appreciate it Raptor. :D Gracias.

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 10:41 am
Well, I can't download it...

Silent Soldier
September 20, 2005, 1:34 pm
Looks nice, good shading, though I hate nuts.

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 1:56 pm
cool map

Yukwunhang
September 20, 2005, 2:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by sotijacool map

cool comment

Btw, both versions are just the same for me. It's great, my only comment is the position of the black flag. It's behind the spawn points and may cause balance issue. Anyway I have not actually try the map yet :p

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 2:27 pm
...I HATE YOU GUYS!! I HATE,HATE,HATE!!!!!

'Do NOT retrevie topics older then 2 weeks!..actully READ the sticky in this forum about 'revtreving old topics'

..otherwise nice map..

The Geologist
September 20, 2005, 3:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ven0mWell, I can't download it...

I need to reupload the file since the m00's site had its files erased. Check back later in the day.

Sit-Anger, this map isn't that old...and someone had downloading trouble. I forgot to reupload the maps. Enough wanna be modding, let them post.

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 4:08 pm
Yeah yeah, whatever didn't think of that... i just hate ppl who bumps threads =S

Why does everyone think that I or others want to be moderator?..actully if any moderator/Master M

would ask me to moderator...i actully don't want to be it =S

Work,complains,noobs..all day long

I would really miss to don't be.. Hmmf =/ (Maybe i dosen't know how it is to be it, but i imagin its like that)

mar77a
September 20, 2005, 7:19 pm
Geo, here's the waypointed version if you want to http://waypoints.enesce.com ... You submited it long agoo...

The Geologist
September 20, 2005, 7:28 pm
:D Didn't expect you to have it done so soon. I'll update accordingly, and thanks!