( search forums )
DM_RatsDining
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 8:28 pm
UGH!

Ive been "working" on this map for long now, glad to get it off my back [:P] Yeah yah, noticed that many people dont like these kind of maps but hey its my first and it started just as a test, if anyone of you remember the topic way back there in discussion.

A DM map best suited for realistic, awful lot of hiding places to ambush someone tailing you. Also supports all other game modes, although Im not certain if this map suits them [:/]

Without further due screenies:
Overview:
[IMAGE]
In-game:
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]
(yeah Ive altered the overview but didnt bother to change the in-game pic)

Thanks for your comments (keep to the point) and if anyone could waypoint it (as i suck at it) Id be grateful.
Thanks Mar77a :) .
Also thanks to all the others who helped me during the process. (And DeMonIc for the name too)

Almost forgot the download link -_-'
quote:http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=RE1fUmF0c0RpbmluZy56aXA=

GAMEOVER
September 2, 2005, 8:55 pm
Too much of an ant feeling..

DeMonIc
September 2, 2005, 8:57 pm
Truly amazing, it really makes you feel rat-sized :) Good job.

Although why did you change the lower parts? I believe it was fine with it being darkened in the background.

Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 9:06 pm
@GAMEOVER: Read my second full sentence, thank you.

@DeMonIc: Thank you, the lower part was changed because of the irritating blank scenery that would make a clearly visible black line when put there. I liked the darker one better too ... [:|]

Raptor
September 2, 2005, 11:30 pm
OMG The chair looks like if it it made out of real wood! Good job!!!

mar77a
September 10, 2005, 3:37 pm
Waypointed out of request.

Keron Cyst
September 10, 2005, 6:49 pm
Yeah, the wood looks real nice. That's amazing for your first map!

Twinkler
September 10, 2005, 7:56 pm
Very orginal, and I like the way you manipulated the texture at the bottom. Nice job.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 8:05 pm
Actually the wood IS real wood as well as the floor is real too. The wall is, well ... Its weird, but I cant be bothered to fix it, hehe ;)

And dont forget my super-jump-map ! That was my first map.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 8:06 pm
looks amazing!

Boxo
September 10, 2005, 11:36 pm
It's pretty nifty indeed. I like it.

The multi-texturing and texture streching really work. The upper room could use some kind of wall background, though. That clock and the shelf look like they're just floating in mid-air :s

_Mancer_
September 10, 2005, 11:42 pm
Hah thats pretty cool.