( search forums )
Bliinded by the light!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
September 2, 2005, 10:50 pm
Woa ...!

In my opinion, bink is a good thing. (Especially in this case ^^)
Often i would like to have more of it, shared to everyone of us.

BUT everything has it limits! No one should be forced to play like this; for a good five minutes. I say fix it! If you can that is .. I doubt that there are many people that want to shoot 180° from where they were aiming.

[IMAGE]

But even though I was practically blinded, my legs were still working!
So I ran as fast as I could past those crazy bullets whining through the air and then, I come out of there barely with any health left, but with The Flag!

Luckily there was a health pack so I regained my health, only to be shot half-dead by a m79-bullet from nowhere. Instead of killing me it boosted me beyond the reach of the enemy, and I could cap with a good spirit, only to be struck by a blind barret shot the split-second after i scored.

That, ladies and gentlemen, was a Soldat Moment, that will stay in my mind for long.

Edit// Perhaps I should add that this was in a b2b realistic game with 5:5 players.

T-Money
September 2, 2005, 11:44 pm
I don't get it: what the hell happened?

.Twelve
September 2, 2005, 11:48 pm
I get that too.
Mostly it happens when I get shot with a spas close range.
Even if the shot kills me the huge cursor stays until the next round. All you can do is stay back, and shoot repeteadly with any weapon you got.
Now say you have a a knife and M79, then get one of your teammates to shoot you. If it's FF, foot shots from a distance.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 10:22 am
Other solution: Rejoin. Im too impatient to fire it off so ill just rejoin and just not deal with it. :D