September 3, 2005, 4:43 am
http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

I pity Mike Myers and Chris Tucker

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 4:48 am
Erm, yeah. . .

"George Bush does'nt care about black people, *giggle* am I real on tv?"

quote:I pity Mike Myers and Chris Tucker

Lol, not realy though, if they're stupid enough to support them or even stand within 10 feet of him :p

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 4:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM

Lol, not realy though, if they're stupid enough to support them or even stand within 10 feet of him :p

who them ? Red cross ?

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 5:29 am
wtf people this is the funniest (Please refrain from swearing) ever it happened like an hour ago

Captain RibMan
September 3, 2005, 5:47 am
I bet they kicked him in the balls after that

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 6:01 am
Ignorant people are funny.

Kazuki
September 3, 2005, 2:12 pm
lmao ... I like how the white guy kinda twitched and was thinking "What the F*CK?!" after the other guy said the Goerge Bush thng.

Rambo_6
September 3, 2005, 2:44 pm
Take that, US Pride!

Maluno
September 3, 2005, 2:48 pm
WTF??? Was this really live on tv?!

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 3:15 pm
Yeah, I just saw this (Please refrain from swearing) like an hour ago. Funny stuff. And it's not Chris Tucker, it's Kanye West.

Captain Ben
September 3, 2005, 3:20 pm
Lol. It's times like these I'm proud to be Australian. Two thirds atleast.

September 3, 2005, 3:45 pm
Woah kazuki's a moderator? whooooooooo

I am indochinesemalaysianthingyamijiggy who speaks english.

Michal
September 3, 2005, 6:22 pm
The video is funny, but sadly it's true.
It's not just black people dubya doesn't care about, also poor people in general. He said it himself a while ago, but I'm too lazy to find the quote.

UGK
September 3, 2005, 6:56 pm
LMAO lol chris tucker dont even know what to do....hahaha. Kanye West will speak his mind!

quote:Originally posted by Kazukilmao ... I like how the white guy kinda twitched and was thinking "What the F*CK?!" after the other guy said the Goerge Bush thng.

the black guys is Kanye West and the WHite guy is Mike Myers....ur not american are u?

and um kanye west was all nervous when he was talking.

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 7:14 pm
Dude, I think it's probably more from being pissed off than from nervousness. The guy's in front of the camera all the time.

UGK
September 3, 2005, 7:26 pm
yeah i think u are right...

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 7:39 pm
Edit: Rant removed for brain maintenance purposes.

Rambo_6
September 3, 2005, 7:49 pm
*Cricket noises in the background*

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 7:57 pm
Sorry...just had to vent. As you can see I'm already not a big fan of current actions being taken, and seeing as how I know someone down in Lousiana, I get a bit touchy about the issue. Rolled out of bed with a hangover and this was the first thing I saw. :/ Not trying to kill you Ben...you just became the unfortunate victim of the monkey that's been on my back as of late.

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 8:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistSorry...just had to vent. As you can see I'm already not a big fan of current actions being taken, and seeing as how I know someone down in Lousiana, I get a bit touchy about the issue.

I hope he/she's okay...

karmazon
September 3, 2005, 9:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyYeah, I just saw this (Please refrain from swearing) like an hour ago. Funny stuff. And it's not Chris Tucker, it's Kanye West.

WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) I know who those people are, stop trying to impress ladies

T-Money
September 3, 2005, 10:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by T-MoneyYeah, I just saw this (Please refrain from swearing) like an hour ago. Funny stuff. And it's not Chris Tucker, it's Kanye West.

WHAT THE (Please refrain from swearing) I know who those people are, stop trying to impress ladies

I don't need to impress 'em, I give off the magical sechs vibe. And sorry, the clip I saw had the part with Chris Tucker cut off. I thought you mistook Kanye for him.

Michal
September 4, 2005, 4:02 am
They showed this clip today on the 6:00 news here.

peemonkey
September 4, 2005, 4:10 am
who's kayne west? is that like, a less wall-climbing adam west?

UGK
September 4, 2005, 5:11 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeywho's kayne west? is that like, a less wall-climbing adam west?

OMFG can someone post a music video of kanye west or soemthing...better yet ill do it my self. Oh and check out my new avatar! I changed it to the AVP thing. ill edit when i have the video...here http://www.findvideos.com/search.php?query=Kanye+West&submit=Search

now click on the Kanye west Church Version thing and watch the video. here are some more artist:

Mike Jones:http://www.findvideos.com/search.php?query=Mike+Jones&submit=Search

This is Mike Jones:http://www.ozonemag.com/mar2005/600/A-pg01.jpg

and last but not least THE GAME:http://www.chatzonenewsletter.com/images/celebrity/thegame.jpg

and his song: http://www.findvideos.com/search.php?query=The+Game&submit=Search

click on the one that says THE GAME and HOW WE DO. There!

peemonkey
September 5, 2005, 7:39 pm
how about just telling me instead of being a spazzy little (Please refrain from swearing)?

wormdundee
September 5, 2005, 7:51 pm
PAHAHA

I love how he just puts it right out there

"By the way, George Bush doesn't care about black people."
Mike Myers and Chris Tucker were both totally in What the (Please refrain from swearing) mode.

That was brilliant.

UGK
September 5, 2005, 9:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyhow about just telling me instead of being a spazzy little (Please refrain from swearing)?

oh i never thougt of it that way...

karmazon
September 5, 2005, 9:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyhow about just telling me instead of being a spazzy little (Please refrain from swearing)?

he's a pretty popular rapper that wears pink shirts and pops his collar, that's why mostly white people listen to him.

T-Money
September 5, 2005, 10:01 pm
Just come out and say it: Kanye's a wigger.

karmazon
September 5, 2005, 11:15 pm
don't disrespect his AFRICAN AMERICAN heritage

T-Money
September 5, 2005, 11:38 pm
He's actually white under the mask.

karmazon
September 6, 2005, 1:12 am
you mean under the popped collar