( search forums )
MP5 GUIDE
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 1:52 pm
At this topic i will teach those who want to start with the mp5:

1:The weapon is small fast(it fires fast) and it have small amount of bullets less then the others auto weapons,and his reload is very fast.

2:Acctually the weapon is for close battle,but you can kill even if the soldat is far a way of you by blind shoots,USE BLIND SHOOTS ONLY IF THE WEAPON HAVE LESS THEN 30 BULLETS DONT SPEND TIME ON BLIND SHOOTING,blind shoots working better if the soldat that you want to kill is bleeding.(if you are reloading dont hunt the soldat that escaped go find some ew victims:)

3:While close battle try to hold the soldat close to you,you can do it by trowing granedes on the way of the enemy(the enemy will think for a second this time is enough to kill him with the mp5)

If you are in the air and the enemy is down try to shoot a metter in front of him(fly the same way that your victim walk)thwe bullets will kill him(and if you have more then one granede throw it on the way the soldat walkin.

If you are both in the air(this part is my favorite)try to shoot a one santimeter higher then his head(you will kill him)ALWAYS FLY BY THE WAY YOUR ENEMY FLYING.if the enemy is down of you throw on him a granade with all the power no metter how many nades you have,If the enemy is higher then you and you know that there is many people playing at the server trhow nade almost with out power(you are still shooting at the enemy that higher then you) the nade should fall down some times its kills,and if you killed the both enemies thats a double kill(if you are at reload after killing or if you have small amount of bullets and you see an enemy,Take your knife and throw it on him)

there is times when you are both on teh ground just shoot with all you have throw granedes
do every thng to kill the enemy if there is more then one enemy in front of you throw more granedes(some times the bullets is over and you dont have time to reload your weapon use the kinife again)

Ok thats all for now if you have any questions post it here i will do the best for help you.

TIP FOR KNIFE THROWING:
The knife throwing is one of the hardest skills in soldat butthere is very good way to learn how to use it:just replase the weapon GFX folder to other place after you enter soldat you wont see any weapon(play with out nades)use the knife as a secondary weapon after playing acople of days this way place the weaponGFX folder the theyre place (soldat folder) play with the bots this dont play in servers with out the weaponGFX folder after placing the folder back you can see all the weapon again but now you are very good knife thrower.

GAMEOVER
September 3, 2005, 2:05 pm
sounds all like common sense stuff more then tips

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 2:10 pm
sorry if its sounds lik commands but it tips belive me,try it:)

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 2:18 pm
you could have just said
1) aim somwhere near teh enemy
2) hold down your mouse
3) keep aiming somwhere near them

weeee, free kills for all.

bond_james_bond
September 3, 2005, 3:21 pm
EnEsCe's guide is much better....

September 3, 2005, 3:40 pm
Burst and burst. Keep bursting. Its INSANELY more accurate that holding down the trigger. Don't waste ammo, and keep reloading after every encounter... 5 bulllets vs a barret = not pretty.

reckon
September 3, 2005, 7:05 pm
Heres a tip:
Point and click.
Repeat.

UGK
September 3, 2005, 7:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeyou could have just said
1) aim somwhere near teh enemy
2) hold down your mouse
3) keep aiming somwhere near them

weeee, free kills for all.

hehe that actually works..
and y does ur avatar say Emesce, not enesce

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by bond_james_bondEnEsCe's guide is much better....

so go and blow him!!!

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 7:20 pm
Anyone who have problam with my guide,(Please refrain from swearing) off thats topic is not for you!!!

Pixofied
September 3, 2005, 7:47 pm
Dude... Anger Managment. Also, I find it hard to read your posts.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 8:08 pm
Sorry dude il try to do better next time.

reckon
September 3, 2005, 8:25 pm
IF there is a next time.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 9:04 pm
" IF there is a next time."so?...

The Geologist
September 3, 2005, 9:08 pm
So let's lock this topic since it's spiraling into a pit of insults and spam.

Deleted User
September 3, 2005, 9:39 pm
well i like the tip i use mp5 all the time butt i prefear soccom as my secondly I WILL USE THESE TIP TO BECOME KING OF SOLDAT MVA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rune
September 3, 2005, 9:46 pm
Why the hell do you people make these weapon guides? It's just common sense.

F3nyx
September 3, 2005, 11:16 pm
Ha, I love this... it's like a European version of Engrish.

The MP5 is far and away the easiest weapon to use right now... it hardly needs instructions.

m00`
September 3, 2005, 11:39 pm
sad guide, no one needs a guide on a weapon, especially not from somone that started playing with it 5 minutes ago and now thinks hes the supreme master god of the mp5 and thinks he needs to make a guide