( search forums )
Chainsaw Contagion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Swarmer
September 4, 2005, 5:59 am
that sounds like a band name...
anyways, i was playing in u13, as Saw 'n Nades, and doing normal, which is good, and extacide gets on as Nades n' Saw, and we own together. pretty soon, half the server goes saw only and body parts start flying. some of the gun users get pissed when they get chopped up, and call us "noobs", which is funny, seeing how our stats were better. either way, me and extacide are owning, especially when it gets to nuubia, as any good sawer should do. we finish in the top 2, him first, with more caps, and me second, with only 1 cap but like 35 kills.
as i check some recent peoples stats, ive noticed that ive spawned a wave of solo saw users. its the newest cool thing to do, people. dont miss out. i guess people have tried doing it once they saw (get it? its a pun!) that not all saw users are newbs, and saws can actually be quite deadly. but beware, just becuase you use no guns, doesnt automatically make you good.
if your teammate is going saw only, and is getting pretty much raped, dont discourage him. hes just trying something new; they are like taking drugs: pretty soon, he will be scarred, addicted, adept at killing people, and experiencing sexual side effects.
if he is doing good, pay your respect towards him, as his fragile self esteem rests upon the lag.

karmazon
September 5, 2005, 7:11 pm
So you're saw n' nades ? Yeah I chopped off your face few times, they call me chainsaw masta I'm like disasta waiting to unleash upon the world NIGGA BLING BLING WORD

The @venger
September 5, 2005, 10:43 pm
lol.
SAW N' NADES; URE MY GOD!
hah, jk...

Deleted User
September 5, 2005, 10:53 pm
mmm get Swazo and me in a server, and 3 minutes later it's a saw fest on the alternative routes. :C

Yukwunhang
September 6, 2005, 7:41 am
How about me :(

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 10:35 pm
He probably doesnt remember but Swazo and I used to have some crazy 1v1 saw matches back in 1.2 on alternate routes of ctf maps. It makes for some good times.

reckon
September 8, 2005, 3:18 am
What about you Yu?
:P

Koon
September 9, 2005, 12:16 am
I dislike the chainsaw but i respect those who are good with it.

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 12:51 pm
Yeah, it takes a lot of skill to assault with it, instead of spawning with the saw.

Melba
September 10, 2005, 6:14 pm
Real men stab.

GAMEOVER
September 10, 2005, 7:01 pm
All i can say is damn saws lol saw n nades sawed me plenty of times you just have to try and catch em with your eye fast then dodge em while you shoot.

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 7:24 pm
I use Saw&Nades when I'm not seriously playing. Awesome combo for suicides.

Wait, doesn't Saw&Nades sound like a potato chip flavor?

Swarmer
September 10, 2005, 8:42 pm
salt and vinegar. cool. yeah, i think i have the lead in suicides

Deleted User
September 14, 2005, 10:24 pm
Its rather funny your K:D in u13 east tops mine when you use 100% saw only which amazes me. And yeah, those were some fun times in teh saw fests - we r0x0rz. I rarely use knife anymore now.

Btw, for all of those who happen to come by a Nades n' Saw, thats not swarmer (aka Saw 'n Nades), but actually his arch nemesisissisisis in sawry, Nades n' Saw (aka me! :D)

Swarmer
September 15, 2005, 5:38 pm
lol yeah. we should make a clan with the masters of the ancient craft of sawry. theres quite a few good sawers... s4r, swazo, yuk, and a lot more i havent mentioned but im too lazy to type out even though this notice is longer than thier names.

i think a saw (and nade) only clan would be a lot more effective than people would think. and think of the humilation we'd invoke. thatd be worth it.

i got a masta killa on u13 the other day BUT MY AUTORECORD WOULDNT WORK. it saved a demo instead of an autodemo. i was like *frowny faced!*

Deleted User
September 15, 2005, 8:09 pm
Pfft...I wish i could record all the sick ass moments of me making 100% pure blind shots with barret when campers hide in that little tower in the middle on b2b. So far, all the blind shots ive aimed at that spot just randomly jumping up and aiming there have made a direct hit.

About the saw clan, all it would take is for everyone to pick up a spas and boom, we're defeated. :P

Swarmer
September 16, 2005, 10:48 pm
thats what nades are for.

Deleted User
September 16, 2005, 10:54 pm
Yeah, but nades can be dodged, plus if its from a distance, your bait. Bah I hate spas's when im sawing. -_-;

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 9:20 pm
Heh, I've helped start getting a saw-fest started. It is indeed fun... Kinda makes me want to get on Stanley Decker (saw and nade only profile) and start sawing right now...