( search forums )
Lags owns sometimes.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
dr.ON
September 5, 2005, 9:19 pm
I don't use l.a.w. since 1.1.5.
It was realistic ctf. I had ping >300, but it was fun.
I just had idea to make a blind shot from the l.a.w., so i ve made it.
From the start i geted "you have killed some [censored]er "message on my screen,after about a second "double kill" , long time past from 1st kill, and i started laughting, after well 2 seconds "tripple kill" message.You know, that was kinda funny to get a kill-messages from 1 shot after sucha long time for period like that. After all that stuff i moved to that possition of those un-LUXX0rs death place,and i saw dead boddies,cuz re-spawn time was long and I felt like i ve owned them so hard with my Luck-ness. I just want to know what they was feeling, when they was die-ing like that, maybe they havent understood the situation,cause of LaG.

So that the way how LUCK & LAG can work for you.

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 2:18 am
I think lag inhibited you from typing while using correct spelling and grammar.

Gortaak
September 6, 2005, 4:56 am
why does everyone flame everyone else about spelling and grammar?

Kyklis
September 7, 2005, 12:40 am
It's not flaming, and most people do it because it's hard to read it when it's bad grammar, and it's really not that hard to make a quick check to see if you've made any typos or used chatspeak. I, for one, hate chatspeak. When it's one or two mistakes it's fine...but 7, 14, or 27? Thats just retarded.

As for lag owning.....no. Lag makes the game less fun. That is pretty cool though. Triple kill with one law and messed up laggage :P.

lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 11:40 pm
Now, there's something you don't see every day.

paramud
September 8, 2005, 12:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Gortaakwhy does everyone flame everyone else about spelling and grammar?

Because its as hard as reading custom license plates on the highway.

mar77a
September 8, 2005, 12:42 am
^ You suck at reading dude.

And why l.a.w? Lol.

Sk8er
September 9, 2005, 4:37 pm
Yes...i love laggy (Please refrain from swearing)tys like you too ;)