( search forums )
Super Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 4:23 am
How about a mode where one soldat is super sized. With more health and power, the rest of the little soldats need to take the big one down before or a certain amount of times before the time runs out?

zyxstand
September 6, 2005, 4:25 am
i had made this exact topic once...ppl didn't like it saying it's just too messed up...i'm still for it

person
September 6, 2005, 6:37 am
The same concept is implemented in Rambomatch - the guy with the Rambo bow has 1 hit kills, optional splash+explosive damage and regenerating health. I don't see the need to change a few things around...

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 12:51 pm
cus it'll be fun, like the guy would turn into a big yellow bird and crush the little soldats. but instead of getting points for killing you get a point every second for being big bird :D

September 6, 2005, 1:13 pm
Yeah, but it would be too clumsy, and the maps would have to be huge... little soldats... oh my.

Deleted User
September 6, 2005, 2:03 pm
I have to agree with person and 117. The big soldier would be hard to move with and it sounds awfully lot like rambomatch as mentioned before. I dont think itd be good. Sure, crushing puny little soldiers with your toe sounds great .. but no, I dont like it. Also wouldnt you be alot more vurnable to headshots, heh.

Perhaps the Rambo in rambomatch should just grow a little, like a third bigger than the rest. Thats sounds better to meh.

quote:Originally posted by dascoo:
the guy would turn into a big yellow bird and crush the little soldats.
Chocobo, anyone?

bond_james_bond
September 7, 2005, 12:17 am
or, the other Soldat's could grow really tiny!

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 12:17 am
I think the image speaks for itself.
[IMAGE]

fcpidolo
September 7, 2005, 8:04 pm
u guys have been playing too many rpgs <.<

zyxstand
September 7, 2005, 9:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117Yeah, but it would be too clumsy, and the maps would have to be huge... little soldats... oh my.

why... that could be the beauty of it - that the big soldier can't get to where the regular ones can go...

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 10:27 pm
yah, so that's why it would be better for getting points for being the bigger guy cus then
guy #1: haha im gonna hide in this small tunnel
guy #2: i dont care im getting points for doing nothing
guy #1:..........asshat

edit: sry my computer was slow that day so i was to lazy to go baq and look at it

tRaQs
September 10, 2005, 6:55 pm
^ I really think you should edit some selective words in your post bud.

No, this just wouldn't be cool.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 11:31 pm
Indeed, it is simply too much like rambo mode, except the rambo is easier to hit and the other soldats can just hide in tunnels and other tight spaces and take shots at him from relative safety.

Throwing grenades and stuff would probably be awkward, too.

UGK
September 10, 2005, 11:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Coq RougeI have to agree with person and 117. The big soldier would be hard to move with and it sounds awfully lot like rambomatch as mentioned before. I dont think itd be good. Sure, crushing puny little soldiers with your toe sounds great .. but no, I dont like it. Also wouldnt you be alot more vurnable to headshots, heh.

Perhaps the Rambo in rambomatch should just grow a little, like a third bigger than the rest. Thats sounds better to meh.

quote:Originally posted by dascoo:
the guy would turn into a big yellow bird and crush the little soldats.
Chocobo, anyone?

^^exactly

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 11:56 pm
I still see an evil Big Bird when I read that post.

some_random_loser
September 11, 2005, 10:38 pm
Sure it'd be another RM, but it would be fun as hell :)

And I think making everyone else tiny and zoomed in is better than making one of them big :)

CottonTheMoth
September 13, 2005, 3:31 am
Did you perhaps get this idea from my comics?
*points at you with finger of accusation*

GAMEOVER
September 13, 2005, 8:35 am
How would it be decided who even becomes that size. NO

The Geologist
September 13, 2005, 3:25 pm
The idea seems quite out of place with the flor of soldat. Being so huge you can't fit into a tunnel doesn't sound appealing in the least.

blackdevil0742
September 13, 2005, 4:46 pm
skucky idea... and you would have to make special maps for it.

CottonTheMoth
September 16, 2005, 12:59 am
But ya have to admit. Peeping out of tunnels and shooting a giant would be quite fun. :D