( search forums )
I'm so bored right now...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 1:58 pm
...I'm going to actually read *shudder* Cereal Reich.

Milkman Dan
September 7, 2005, 2:00 pm
Holla!

lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 2:02 pm
This is a joke topic.

By the way, I would not advise being stoned when reading CR.

?
September 7, 2005, 2:30 pm
From that previous post this topic is now a "I smoke weed so I'm cool as hell" topic

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 2:42 pm
Being a loser is so cool, lastpatriot.

DeMonIc
September 7, 2005, 3:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyBeing a loser is so cool, lastpatriot.

It's soooo overrated!

lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 3:22 pm
Huh? I don't do drugs, I'm just saying, consiering how weird CR is when you're sober, you'll probably go insane if you read it stoned

The Geologist
September 7, 2005, 3:26 pm
You don't know what you're talking about.

lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 3:49 pm
I'll just run with it.

TheFunktopus
September 7, 2005, 5:04 pm
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

UGK
September 7, 2005, 10:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by StalkyBeing a loser is so cool, lastpatriot.

you just made my day! well im not a loser cause i kinda hang out with the tough kids at school but people still consider me a loser....i need to get my rep up here and in school...WTF is CR like OMFG.ahh i crack my self up

lastpatriot
September 7, 2005, 11:45 pm
I'm the kind of kid who doesn't have "mainstream" friends, but, what friends I do have, we have a super-insano bond.

?
September 8, 2005, 12:26 am
Wow... mainstream.. O my gosh... who are you to call someone mainstream... you don't your countries social climate.

lastpatriot
September 8, 2005, 12:31 am
Sarcasm is my friend.

?
September 8, 2005, 12:43 am
Humans are my friends.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 8, 2005, 12:54 am
Neither of you have lives, debating on a forum.

mar77a
September 8, 2005, 1:10 am
^ Your sig breaks the rules.

UGK
September 8, 2005, 1:34 am
does anyone have a dancing bacon kinda thing like Yukwunhan's avatar? instead of milk i want a bacon!

Famine
September 8, 2005, 1:43 am
quote:well im not a loser cause i kinda hang out with the tough kids at school

You are SUCH a rebel!

UGK
September 8, 2005, 2:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote:well im not a loser cause i kinda hang out with the tough kids at school

You are SUCH a rebel!

but i didnt say i was that tough either did i

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 3:10 am
You like hiding behind bigger people? Smart move.

Juuust kidding.

lastpatriot, if you think it's wierd being high, try it being wacked off your arse on MUG root beer. Now THAT'S hardcore.

UGK
September 8, 2005, 4:11 am
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyYou like hiding behind bigger people? Smart move.

Juuust kidding.

lastpatriot, if you think it's wierd being high, try it being wacked off your arse on MUG root beer. Now THAT'S hardcore.

well yeah because im the "smart guy" in the group. I also give them answers and interweb pages to cheat and pass their test.

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 4:33 am
Dude...you ARE my big brother, except younger. I used to beat him up when I was eight.

karmazon
September 8, 2005, 4:38 am
I GOT THIS FEELING SO APPEALING, TO GET TOGETHER AND SING

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

G-UNIT !!!!

UGK
September 8, 2005, 5:16 am
http://bigcookies33suxs.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/gunit.jpg.w300h225.jpg

^^^^that was the true G-Unit before they got famous and crappy

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 6:27 am
Image hosted by Tripod..interesting..

Captain Ben
September 8, 2005, 6:45 am
G-unit gives me the willies.

TheFunktopus
September 8, 2005, 11:18 am
The G-willies!

T-Money
September 8, 2005, 12:20 pm
Tee-hee...stop it, that makes my stomach tickle!

Milkman Dan
September 8, 2005, 12:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by T-MoneyTee-hee...stop it, that makes my stomach tickle!

Heh, that means you have aids

TheFunktopus
September 8, 2005, 3:57 pm
Milkman Dan is a pro at AIDS symptoms, he has had them all himself!

Vijchtidoodah
September 8, 2005, 7:44 pm
Milkman only has AIDS because my mother taught me to share.

Hitman
September 8, 2005, 7:53 pm
Smoking weed has got nothing to do with being a loser. It's nice sitting up in the park with friends, having a couple of spliffs, listening to music and generally talking s**t.

Being monged is pure jokes.

The Geologist
September 8, 2005, 8:08 pm
^^

Solid.

?
September 8, 2005, 8:13 pm
I never said smoking weed made you a loser, your a loser when you act like your cool cause you smoke weed.

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 1:00 pm
I don't smoke weed.

The Geologist
September 10, 2005, 5:27 pm
Aren't you special.

karmazon
September 10, 2005, 5:40 pm
SMOKING WEED MAKES YOU AN EXTREME LOSER

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 7:28 pm
So says the guy who has the "Cannabis legalized in NY" signature.

karmazon
September 10, 2005, 7:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotSo says the guy who has the "Cannabis legalized in NY" signature.

that make sense didn't nothing has do to anything with

UGK
September 10, 2005, 9:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotSo says the guy who has the "Cannabis legalized in NY" signature.

it doesnt say that! It says GEORGE BUSH DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE!

lastpatriot
September 10, 2005, 9:57 pm
Above that, Skippy.

T-Money
September 11, 2005, 3:01 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonSMOKING WEED MAKES YOU AN EXTREME LOSER

Smoking weed makes you impotent.

Famine
September 11, 2005, 3:53 am
quote:Originally posted by HitmanSmoking weed has got nothing to do with being a loser. It's nice sitting up in the park with friends, having a couple of spliffs, listening to music and generally talking s**t.

Especially when it is (Please refrain from swearing)ty music or stuff you listen to at raves.

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 4:31 am
quote:Originally posted by T-Money
Smoking weed makes you impotent.

Please, spout a little more BS while you're at it. I wish people who have never even smoked pot wouldn't talk so much...really annoying.

T-Money
September 11, 2005, 4:34 am
LOL! I was kidding, and thank God somebody caught it or I would have to cry for society. And actually, I have smoked pot (OMG IM SO COOL) but I didn't really like it. Adrenaline (sp?) is my drug of choice.

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 4:37 am
Agreed. I've gotten stoned plenty of times, but the rush I get when I'm rock climbing or in the middle of a good soccer or frisbee game is 10X the high that comes out of any pipe. Good man.

Beren
September 11, 2005, 8:27 am
I'm a terribly loyal frisbee fan; one of the highlights of my week is in the park throwing a frisbee at one of two trash cans. (Our crew plays "target", which I greatly prefer to "end-zone".)

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 8:29 am
You should play frisbee golf. All the fun of throwing frisbees without trashcans (and with actual baskets to throw into).

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 11, 2005, 8:46 am
is this some americain crap game?

The Geologist
September 11, 2005, 8:49 am
"American crap game"? (Please refrain from swearing) off, seriously.

Edit: I keep forgetting all the stupid stuff kids say these days..tsk tsk.

lastpatriot
September 11, 2005, 12:09 pm
Okay, this topic started out as a joke, and it is now...a joke still.

Lock this, please!

September 11, 2005, 2:36 pm
I somehow don't like drugs... lolz. Does it really make you faster when you do sports? Chairball yeyz.

i have no idea what lastpatriot means.. is it a joke in what sense?

Famine
September 11, 2005, 5:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistYou should play frisbee golf. All the fun of throwing frisbees without trashcans (and with actual baskets to throw into).

FROLF \m/

T-Money
September 11, 2005, 5:20 pm
Playing without the trashcans takes all the fun out of it.

Hitman
September 12, 2005, 8:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Faminequote:Originally posted by HitmanSmoking weed has got nothing to do with being a loser. It's nice sitting up in the park with friends, having a couple of spliffs, listening to music and generally talking s**t.

Especially when it is (Please refrain from swearing)ty music or stuff you listen to at raves.
Honestly, was that really necessary? What did you hope to achieve with that post? The music that I and many of my friends find really nice to listen to when stoned are bands such as Air, Theivery Coporation and Sigur Ros. Basically, really nicely chilled music.

I don't know why you think your taste in music is the best and therefore feel the need to attack everybody regarding theirs. I don't just like one genre of music; I like many, and listen to a certain one depending on which situation/mood I'm in. The only explanation, regarding your staunch taste, that I can come up with, is that all you do is sit in your room and do nothing else. Furthermore, you're just being narrow minded and ignorant by refusing to acknowledge that your taste is just one of many and not the only legitimate taste to have.

Go out, make some friends, and learn about different types of music.