( search forums )
Sof2 interface and sfx.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 7, 2005, 3:56 pm
Could someone make me SoF2 interface and sfx? Im a bit noobish. I've already made other things like gfx and gun interfase. But im not good in interface makin. And the weapons for the sfx are:
M249=Minigun Double M1911a1=Deagles US socom=pistol(secondry weapon) Micro-UZI=mp5 M4=AK47 OICW=Steyr AUG M590=Spass12 MSG90A1=Barret RPD=Minimini
And for the interface.

http://www.iniziopartita.net/public/file/2367/sof2(9).jpg

U have to copy n paste that.
Im sorry about the bloodines. Its a bloody game :P ,but the nades could be that grenade launcher indicator. U get it? Sorry. Im finnish and i dont have the best english. I will tell it to you if it is un clear. I would apreciate any help by professional moders. Thx for help.

Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 10:48 pm
Your english is very good, and I would like to see a SoF2 interface, but I'm not a very professional moder.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 8, 2005, 1:56 pm
Yeah copy n paste that text it should be good. But if it doesnt work here are others
[IMAGE]

and

[IMAGE]

OH and i forgot to say. This is for unregistered version. :P Dont have the money. Poor me.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:03 pm
wtf? dwarfs with guns?

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 8, 2005, 2:10 pm
Oh i get it. They are crouching on the floor. :P

And i do apreciete for your help. Should i publish this mod? But the weapons are bit sh*tty , I could do better. Ok. U wana see the interface of weapons? Of course u do. I will edit this post after i have teh screenzor.
Ok i have teh screenzor
[IMAGE]
Yeah dont say it. I know. Losers work. But hey im noob in moddin'

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:56 pm
It actually looks very good. The weapons look okay, but people generally like to have them all pointing the same direction.

SPARTAN_III
September 9, 2005, 12:03 pm
w00t can i get a demo of that game?

looks good, but some of the guns are just tooooooo big

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 9, 2005, 2:08 pm
Yeah some guns are too big. And guns arent on same way. Cause of The reload and other things in the gun are like that way. So it wouldnt be right. Try the demo for SoF2 here
And. Any moding tips? You are pro-ones. And i am noob. Could u give me tips. To get those guns look a lilbit better.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 12, 2005, 10:10 am
Okay. I managed to better those guns. But i dont have the sfx. Ill give you a screenshot soon. Ill edit this post.
[IMAGE]
And plz. Could someone remake that microuzi. It is (Please refrain from swearing)ty. Ty.

Micro-UZI
[IMAGE]

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 18, 2005, 3:50 pm
I see. No one is dooing it. Atleast the interface?
slight update. Shaded model. I have to say. The m60's outline is from Kaalibers mod. called kaliber. And weapons 3,4,6,7 are from Landwarrior mod. I dont know if i re make them from scratch. Ore do them from those out lines. but. here is the new menu.
[IMAGE]

IlIdan
September 18, 2005, 6:43 pm
lol

Its all very ugly

SERIAL KILLeR
September 18, 2005, 6:46 pm
Shouldnt the LAW be the RPG?

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 19, 2005, 5:15 pm
Bah. I forgot that. No its not ugly. :P . okay i remake that law. :P

papasurf31
September 19, 2005, 7:51 pm
theif

The Geologist
September 19, 2005, 7:55 pm
^ Who is a thief and for what reasons? He snag a few guns from another mod or something? They look good imo..

papasurf31
September 19, 2005, 11:01 pm
http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=234

Of course they look good, I made them...

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 20, 2005, 2:43 pm
Yes i know that. I said that earlier. And those arent the last shape. Can i use ur outlines? I will redo it. But i cant make a good lookin outlines.
and btw i made the hud.

[IMAGE]
Now. I could use some help on those weapons. Like mosberg550 . Thats (Please refrain from swearing)ty and that uzi. Could some one remake them? Dont worry papasurf. I wont use ur guns. I will doo that rpg to law. Hmm. Oh yes. I have the stat gun like urs. I will make that. Except can i use urs`? :P

TheFunktopus
September 20, 2005, 4:24 pm
That interface covers up WAY too much screen space. Try making the details smaller and/or moving them around (Making the bigger things slightly transparent might also be a good idea.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 20, 2005, 5:42 pm
Ty. I need ur advice in these kind of things. This is my first interface ever!!! . :P ty gor co-operating. I will thank you.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 22, 2005, 7:00 pm
[IMAGE]
new stuff.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 22, 2005, 7:24 pm
You should remove the box on the left, next to the bars, cause it has no use (i think) and its also removed in SOF2 multiplayer i think.

The grenades are a to bit for my taste, make them smaller or use one and add the number of grenades.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 22, 2005, 7:44 pm
umm the box on left next to bar is that fire amount. :P it should be moved. Where? And how can i do that nade thing? Tell me? im noob.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 22, 2005, 7:52 pm
Select Grenades in the interfacemaer and chose the style "text".

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 23, 2005, 3:53 pm
ty sk. It helped. New advices?
edit: And where can i found god sounds?

SERIAL KILLeR
September 24, 2005, 3:06 pm
I could help you with the sounds.

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 26, 2005, 6:17 pm
Yes. I would apriciate that. What was that good webiste? Or do i have to
copy them from sof2 ?

ETA Capt. Meisseli
September 29, 2005, 7:03 pm
ok. I have editted teh gunzors a bit and teh interface. Bah i cant put that picture anywhere. Maybe tomorrow. Ill edit this post. Ok edit edit.
[IMAGE]

ETA Capt. Meisseli
October 3, 2005, 1:25 pm
Ok. I have the weapons model pack done. And here it is.
http://rapidshare.de/files/5796684/SoF2_mod.zip.html
few other modifications:
[IMAGE]