( search forums )
.::¤|Metal Slug Mod|¤::.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your totally 1337 mods!
Deleted User
September 7, 2005, 11:42 pm
[IMAGE]

Well, after many days of work, it's finally here. I apologize for the wait, my computer experienced technical difficulties during the creation of the mod. Now before I get started there are some things I want to point out to avoid misunderstandings in the future. First, the guns were taken mostly from sites with animated gifs, and then reshaded by me, a lot of work, and I do mean a lot went into reshading and redrawing them. And second, I Have new sounds that I have scavenged from my hardrive. (so if you hear a sound that is yours then don't think I'm trying to take credit for it.. Changes in the mod include, sounds, interface, weapons-gfx, weapons.ini, gosteks, maps, and more. With all that being said, on to the mod.

Weapons

Original Weapons have been Changed to:

|1.| Dual Pistols
|2.| Dual Machine Guns
|3.| Ptolemaic Heavy MG
|4.| Heavy Machine Gun
|5.| Shotgun
|6.| Ptolemaic Rifle
|7.| Enemy hunter
|8.| Laser rifle
|9.| Rebel Heavy MG
|0.| Minigun

Alternate Weapons in picture.
|2.| Ptolemaic Light Machine Gun
|7.| Ptolemaic Grenade Launcher

Other Weapons:

[IMAGE]

Stationary gun changed to the Metal Slug:
[IMAGE]

New explosion:
[IMAGE]
Also included is an alternate explosion. It's not mine so credit and thanks to who made it.

As I said, I extracted the weapons from Gifs and then shaded and drew missing spots where needed.

[IMAGE]
Gosteks

Original Gosteks Changed to:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
1. Marco
[IMAGE]

2. Trevor
[IMAGE]

3. Allen
[IMAGE]

4. Ptolemaic Foot soldier
[IMAGE]

5. Ptolemaic Captain In suit
[IMAGE]

6. Ptolemaic Captain
[IMAGE]

7. Martian
[IMAGE]

8. Rebel Soldier
[IMAGE]

9. Zombie gosteks (Three seperate gosteks shown in Picture
[IMAGE]

11. Robotic Suit
[IMAGE]

All Gosteks were created by me with MS paint, and it was quite a job too. [IMAGE]

For best look, change your soldat to white shirt and pants.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've also added a custom map and may possibly add a couple more in the future. This perticular map is best played as a zombie match with survival mode. The blue start at the first level and work their way down killing the zombies as they go.

Overview
Random Shots

Interface:

[IMAGE]
Under construction

Downloads:

Metal Slug Mod

Enjoy!
[IMAGE]

Field Marshal BM

UGK
September 7, 2005, 11:56 pm
ok im pretty pissed off because none of the 1.3 mods that i install dont work. SO can you help me install this one beacause i no longer have hope.

Shivorken
September 7, 2005, 11:58 pm
w00t!!!!! Finally its out and it looks FANTASTIC!!!! GREAT JOB FM BM!!! i <3 the martian gostecks :D

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 8, 2005, 12:11 am
Looks amazing, your work is quite nice :)

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 12:12 am
YAY its out! looks awsome! :D

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 12:13 am
Wow. Just wow. The Martian gostek loks funneh, like a guy in a martian suit. :) Pretty nice!

peemonkey
September 8, 2005, 12:27 am
<3 gostek's.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 12:39 am
Question about the map, in the thing that say 'In', do you drop down or something?

Btw nice mod.

mmeaney
September 8, 2005, 1:32 am
Field Marshall is probably the best modder I've ever seen.

Ivan_the_Psycho
September 8, 2005, 1:44 am
Nice job brother. I'm impressed;] your gosteks rule.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 1:54 am
Aww, make the female gosteks and I will be happy. Otherwise, it is awesomely done.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:42 am
quote:Originally posted by S4RQuestion about the map, in the thing that say 'In', do you drop down or something?

Btw nice mod.

Yes you do drop down, just go to the right of each level into each door and you'll end up in the next level.

And UGK, what are you doing to install it? Try reading the readme I included and if you still cant figure it out then post here

and Thanks for all the comments guys :)

UGK
September 8, 2005, 4:04 am
ok ill do that....but the mod looks really good. ok this is the problem i have. Where do i install it? do i just extract like 1.2.1 or do i install it under the file "Mods"?

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 4:15 am
quote:Originally posted by UGKok ill do that....but the mod looks really good. ok this is the problem i have. Where do i install it? do i just extract like 1.2.1 or do i install it under the file "Mods"?

Extract it and copy over your old files like 1.2.1 I hav'nt cought up with the new mod method either :p

UGK
September 8, 2005, 5:08 am
oh i did that and it didnt work...maybe i have to take out the predator mod first...but you should make a Predator Mod!!!!

Zero72
September 8, 2005, 5:49 am
FMBM... You... kick... ASS.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 5:55 am
Woo ive been waiting for this.

Zero72
September 8, 2005, 6:35 am
The most noticable flaw I can find is that a lot of the reload sounds weren't modded.

Hell, maybe none of them were. I didn't really check.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 7:25 am
Perfectly done! I love it!

Captain Ben
September 8, 2005, 7:45 am
I think I just wet myself.

MOFO NOFO
September 8, 2005, 7:52 am
OKMDUJHASKJKHAUJKJDHBJASKNSA 1337 *smokes weed and drinks alcohol 133333337*

i love this mod. i only charge 50c for you... if you KNOW what i mean*winks*

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 9:19 am
i love it! but it would be better if the guns were a bit more.. differented.

m00`
September 8, 2005, 9:51 am
great! im sure a lot of work was put into this, good job :)

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 11:32 am
And now, for KamikaziCow's second comment:

Dang, those are big shells!

mickle89
September 8, 2005, 1:22 pm
OMGZ THIS IS TEH PWNZOR!!!11!!11!!1!11!111!!

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 2:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowAnd now, for KamikaziCow's second comment:

Dang, those are big shells!

Yeah, I thought it would go with the metal slug feel.

quote: i love it! but it would be better if the guns were a bit more.. differented.

It was realy hard to get the guns as different as I did, I had to make up 3 guns as it is :p

Sk8er
September 8, 2005, 3:39 pm
OMFG I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!1111

wunderbear
September 8, 2005, 3:46 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My graphics card is on the blink. Therefore, I can't play this.

*sobs uncontrollably*

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 3:55 pm
As many people have said before, the guns look too similar. Not being able to make up more (different looking) weapons only shows that you have a bad imagination, nothing more. Also I don't want to be killed by an M79 thinking it's AK.

mmeaney
September 8, 2005, 4:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2As many people have said before, the guns look too similar. Not being able to make up more (different looking) weapons only shows that you have a bad imagination, nothing more. Also I don't want to be killed by an M79 thinking it's AK.

The thing is he is making a Metal Slug Mod, not a Field Marshall mod with some Metal Slug stuff thrown in. I think that he was trying to stay as faithful to the game as possible.

HulluMurhari
September 8, 2005, 4:33 pm
cool

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 4:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2As many people have said before, the guns look too similar. Not being able to make up more (different looking) weapons only shows that you have a bad imagination, nothing more. Also I don't want to be killed by an M79 thinking it's AK.

Sombody's jelous :p

And yes, if you look at the game, every weapon looks the same. So I had to do tons of work to get it to look different

numgun
September 8, 2005, 4:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2As many people have said before, the guns look too similar. Not being able to make up more (different looking) weapons only shows that you have a bad imagination, nothing more. Also I don't want to be killed by an M79 thinking it's AK.

Sombody's jelous :p

And yes, if you look at the game, every weapon looks the same. So I had to do tons of work to get it to look different

i´ve played every possible metalslug game (including the gameboy advance metalslg, ms mobile and the pocket neogeo metalslug games...) and FMBM is damn right, most of the guns do look the same... but i could suggest that u could make some weaps out of the turrets in the metalslug games (there are different types of turrets in the games)... for example: m79 could be the cannon-arm of the mech.(bottom of first post in this topic)

HulluMurhari
September 8, 2005, 5:06 pm
this thread belongs to totally leet mods forum, this is a total conversion

TheFunktopus
September 8, 2005, 5:17 pm
The interface is still not complete, that's probably why FM BM decided to post it in the partialy 1337 mods forum.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 5:19 pm
That is partialy why i did, and also, the partialy l33t mods section ghets more attention for some reason :p

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 6:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMAnd yes, if you look at the game, every weapon looks the same. So I had to do tons of work to get it to look different

And what about that? Nothing is going to stop you from making different looking weapons as long as they fit in. And by looking at your 4 same looking guns (Ak, Steyr, Shotgun, M79) it doesn't look like you did tons of work. They are basically built out of same components you then slightly altered to look a bit different.

Nephilim
September 8, 2005, 7:42 pm
The gosteks are the best part by far.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 8:21 pm
Woo Hoo! Wewt! Yay!! And other random words that expresses happiness! Been waiting for like...20 years now...And the sad part is that I'm only 15...

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 10:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMAnd yes, if you look at the game, every weapon looks the same. So I had to do tons of work to get it to look different

And what about that? Nothing is going to stop you from making different looking weapons as long as they fit in. And by looking at your 4 same looking guns (Ak, Steyr, Shotgun, M79) it doesn't look like you did tons of work. They are basically built out of same components you then slightly altered to look a bit different.

Well, thats your opinion and I respect it. As for more variations, Perhaps in the next version with some more guns. The reason I kept them looking similar though is because all the main weapons in the game do, and if any hardcore metal sluggers came in here they would be on about that.

EDIT: Fixed. Woops, forgot to add some screens of the new flamer and stat gun.

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 10:41 pm
Hey, I just have one question: is the Laser Rifle's blast supposed to arc?

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 11:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowHey, I just have one question: is the Laser Rifle's blast supposed to arc?

What do you mean by arc? Mine goes straight like the barrets bullet did

N1nj@
September 8, 2005, 11:14 pm
I have to say, the flamer is sick! But the rest was a bit disappointing, basically what Evil-Ville said. Are you sure there isn't other guns in Metal Slug?...

Oh and is there a screen of the explosion?

Deleted User
September 8, 2005, 11:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@I have to say, the flamer is sick! But the rest was a bit disappointing, basically what Evil-Ville said. Are you sure there isn't other guns in Metal Slug?...

Oh and is there a screen of the explosion?

Yeah, there are no other weaps that the charecters use. I may add on some super machine cannons etc, but I alredy have what the people use.

It's pretty much just 5 and 7 that need to be different

SERIAL KILLeR
September 9, 2005, 12:49 am
could make the m79 a mortar...
[IMAGE]
or the fireworks rocket
http://www.metalslug.markusfriese.de/images/spriteRips/soldier_weapons.png (at the bottom)

And maybe for the steyer

this uzi:
[IMAGE]

or this weapon:
[IMAGE]

and harpoon for rambo bow:
[IMAGE]
sprite : http://www.metalslug.markusfriese.de/images/spriteRips/Gasmask_scuba.gif

N1nj@
September 9, 2005, 1:55 am
nice SK.

FBM: I think you can do better with the secondaries, like a better knife and law and an actual pistol...

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 2:58 am
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@nice SK.

FBM: I think you can do better with the secondaries, like a better knife and law and an actual pistol...

I'll try, but the pistol alone looks kinda odd, and I dunno bout the knife, i'll give it a try

And SK, I'll add those, but I like the steyr as it is :p I think I'll keep the AK Steyr and Ptolemaic grenade launcher and replace the shotgun, and the regular m79 and rambo bow

N1nj@
September 9, 2005, 3:10 am
and hmm, the flamer seems to have a few blank bmp..which made it awkard ingame, cause you can see a gap inbetween.

Also, the stat gun is messed up, but I guess you can't fix that =(

Rhombus
September 9, 2005, 1:26 pm
I said it a couple of times, and I will say it again: Field Marshal BM, you are one of the best, if not, THE best, mod'er Soldat has ever seen. You are an artist, a damn good one. I loved metal slug since the first day I played it, but I thought it wouldn't be possible to make, seeing as almost all guns were the same... you did it... I LOVE YOU!

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 1:59 pm
Cool, Field MarshalBM... I do not know the original game, but sure it is nice :). You've make me to download the MS! Keep up teh good work, Field.
Your gosteks are nice, as always :).

September 9, 2005, 2:53 pm
i leave for a day and return to find THIS!

OMG! iT totally pwns.... So well done... ptolemaic gosteks, here i come.

Leo
September 9, 2005, 10:54 pm
Very nice mod, you have any idea on when the interface is going to be ready ?

Deleted User
September 9, 2005, 11:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by LeoVery nice mod, you have any idea on when the interface is going to be ready ?

Not sure, there are suppose to be quite a few people working on it and I hav'nt heard from any of them :p

EDIT:

quote:yes we know that....and are u from Ghost?

What kind of useles spam was that??

UGK
September 9, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by RhombusI said it a couple of times, and I will say it again: Field Marshal BM, you are one of the best, if not, THE best, mod'er Soldat has ever seen. You are an artist, a damn good one. I loved metal slug since the first day I played it, but I thought it wouldn't be possible to make, seeing as almost all guns were the same... you did it... I LOVE YOU!

yes we know that....and are u from Ghost?

GAMEOVER
September 10, 2005, 12:20 am
w0ah dude glad to see you finished it or atleast made its 1st release vn work! I wont use the whole mod but I will use the flamers flames. Explosion would be the infamous Serial Killers creation.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 1:04 am
Those explosions are beautiful, even when im done using the mod, im keeping 'em.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 1:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BMquote:Originally posted by KamikaziCowHey, I just have one question: is the Laser Rifle's blast supposed to arc?

What do you mean by arc? Mine goes straight like the barrets bullet did

Like, an arc. As in semi-circle. I'll try and post up a picture later.

HulluMurhari
September 10, 2005, 9:04 am
didn't someone promise to make the train map ready? is it even in progress?

and fm bm, check your mail

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 10, 2005, 10:22 am
wow

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 12:02 pm
[IMAGE]
Here is the bullet arc on the Laser Rifle that I was talking about. Also, this is just a suggestion, but do you think you could get rid of the bipod on the Rebel HMG? It makes it look...weird. And fat.

Deleted User
September 10, 2005, 5:12 pm
awesome mod, love metal slug!

T-Money
September 11, 2005, 5:40 am
Holy (Please refrain from swearing)...this is fuking awesome...download-worthy.

September 11, 2005, 7:11 am
I like the maps, they're very funky.

_Mancer_
September 11, 2005, 8:38 am
If my goddamn photoshop was working I would have already finished the interface for you Field marshal..

vash763
September 11, 2005, 10:00 am
Ever think of modding the weapons.ini?

N1nj@
September 11, 2005, 2:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by vash763Ever think of modding the weapons.ini?
he did.

September 11, 2005, 3:20 pm
maybe he just used the folders, he didn't copy the weapons.ini in fear of screwing it up. I think we should be using the /loadwep command instead... and remembr Fm;Bm, the default soldat is the main thing that the mods go over... so if we had it in the sense that it was default, some mods that utilised the original soldat sounds wouldn't work if they didn't add the sounds to their mod. IE, barret= laser gun? Not gonna work... should be in the mod folder.

Zegovia
September 11, 2005, 4:19 pm
Looks great, but HEY!!! no Tarma?

SPARTAN_III
September 11, 2005, 4:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by 117maybe he just used the folders, he didn't copy the weapons.ini in fear of screwing it up. I think we should be using the /loadwep command instead... and remembr Fm;Bm, the default soldat is the main thing that the mods go over... so if we had it in the sense that it was default, some mods that utilised the original soldat sounds wouldn't work if they didn't add the sounds to their mod. IE, barret= laser gun? Not gonna work... should be in the mod folder.

not every new feature is worth using...i myself dont see the point of loadwep, since you can just put the file weapons.ini in the mod folder.

some of the weapons are a little too simillar (i know its been said, just to clarify it) but i love the flames. and you are undoubtedly the best at gosteks.

FMBM you are a god.

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 6:04 pm
Thanks for your comments all, I am currently working on an update for the mod with new weapon options so you wont have to use the ones that look similar, I alredy have the secondaries refinished and a new m79, with more on the way. Thanks all for your posative comments, and Mancer I know you would have helped, thanks for the effort. And I have included a weapons.ini, its in the install folder, just copy and paste, it works fine. You must be doing somthing wrong if it does'nt work.

Deleted User
September 11, 2005, 6:20 pm
Hmm...mebbe. Anyway, I have a picture up of the Laser Rifle arc.

N1nj@
September 11, 2005, 8:00 pm
Some suggestions for the next update:

- health boxes, nade box and etc. from -> http://enomosiki.zftp.com/main/gallery/animatedgif/items.html
- fix the flames gfx (the gaps)
- use the smoke gfx from the alternate explosion
- fix the laser gun in the weapons.ini
- use [IMAGE] as turret instead, the one right now messes up real bad in-game

plus all the stuff that u wanted to do...

Deleted User
September 12, 2005, 2:46 pm
Sounds good, I'll get to that soon, thanks for the suggestions

SPARTAN_III
September 12, 2005, 4:13 pm
i think you should use the fourth one.

N1nj@
September 12, 2005, 9:06 pm
Field Marshal BM: np, also I have this extra explosion that I ripped, but I have a little trouble making it explode on the ground...maybe I can give it to you and you can fix it then include it in the mod as well?

Deleted User
September 12, 2005, 9:08 pm
PErhaps, I'm not very good at explosions though :p Go ahead and gimme a download link or send it to meh email

IlIdan
September 13, 2005, 4:25 pm
How your other MOD...

Sry but, I must say... To bad for me! I dont like the style!

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 7:28 pm
I like the fourth turret choice the best myself :).

wunderbear
September 13, 2005, 8:01 pm
I reckon the third one. I've already seen the fourth one in the game, in The Replacement Killers mod. And besides, it's the most boring of the bunch.

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 9:15 pm
I agree, I dont know why everyone likes the 4th the best to be honest :p I think it looks quite ugl3h

Deleted User
September 13, 2005, 10:18 pm
Me neither. 2nd or 3rd me likey.

Grunt002
September 15, 2005, 1:41 am
I think the 3rd turret is the win!

Kultfire
September 15, 2005, 1:45 am
My god! This looks great!
I can already tell this is a work of art!
The gosteks are incredible man! Incredible!
*claps*
Bravo man, bravo.

Also, about the gosteks: Do you ahve to keep copying the gosteks from the folder to the main directory each time you want to use a different character, or can it read them all? Also..if you do..could you try making a configurtaor to do it by a drop down menu?

SPARTAN_III
September 16, 2005, 1:27 pm
from that mass of animated gifs ninja posted, i think the flamer should be the "gas" and health should be the letter H

N1nj@
September 16, 2005, 9:47 pm
Field Marshal BM: http://smaps.llsc.us/pafiledb/uploads/explosion.zip

Alamo
September 17, 2005, 3:33 pm
Wow this is a sweet mod... How about adding a setup tool in which you can select the different gosteks and explosions, like the one of the Mech-mod? That would definitely make it perfect.

SPARTAN_III
September 18, 2005, 11:58 am
umm....fmbm...sorry to break it to you, but m00net crashed. or did you know that already? so your mod is...gone.

*beaks down and sobs uncontrollably*

Deleted User
September 18, 2005, 5:57 pm
*Sigh* I was prepared though! You dont hear that often huh? :p Every thing I have ever submitted to m00.net is in a folder on my hard drive (W00t!)

mata_bun
September 18, 2005, 7:05 pm
Good thing you saved it. This is amazing, i'll download it when it's back up.

N1nj@
September 20, 2005, 10:36 pm
Field Marshal BM: so what's happening with the update to the mod? I am eagerly waiting for it :S

Deleted User
September 20, 2005, 10:44 pm
Same. Can't wait for it.

Deleted User
September 21, 2005, 5:28 pm
A fried Processor and mother board is whats happening :-/ I have been changing things but I'd like to test the mod in soldat before I submit it. And to run soldat I need a new motherboard/processor

Deleted User
September 22, 2005, 12:55 am
Sounds like your computer hates you. Heh, good look finding a new mobo.

lastpatriot
September 24, 2005, 1:33 pm
Great job, Field Marshal

*downloads*

mata_bun
September 24, 2005, 5:16 pm
what do you mean *downloads* isn't the download down?

MisterX
September 24, 2005, 6:34 pm
Looks really good. But I must say, I dislike how the size of the weapon differs from one to another of them. The best example are the Barret and the Minimi. Perhaps you could try remaking them? :) But I'll give it a try, looks funky ^^

[edit]
Oops, noticed that the small weapon is the ruger and not the barret.. so it fits again.

im Spicy
September 25, 2005, 6:51 am
this mod is so l33t FBM u make teh best (Please refrain from swearing)!

Rhombus
September 30, 2005, 10:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by UGKquote:Originally posted by RhombusI said it a couple of times, and I will say it again: Field Marshal BM, you are one of the best, if not, THE best, mod'er Soldat has ever seen. You are an artist, a damn good one. I loved metal slug since the first day I played it, but I thought it wouldn't be possible to make, seeing as almost all guns were the same... you did it... I LOVE YOU!

yes we know that....and are u from Ghost?

no, I didnt even know ghost was a country...
just checked it but It's not in my atlas either... nah when I made the avatar.... I kinda made some ghost soldier following me... some sort of UFO, of which nobody has any clear pictures... only crappy ones with video static.... never thought I would be able to do that with photoshop someday lol.

dr.ON
October 3, 2005, 6:53 pm
<3 Metal Slug
Great mod, thank you

Evolution
February 18, 2006, 12:05 pm
I freaking love Metal Slug... but the download link is currently down. >_>

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 12:28 pm
oh.. 4 months old :O

but the link is down anyway..

EmperorofChoas
February 18, 2006, 4:53 pm
....you can get it from "soldatmods.tk" in the mod section.......

Deleted User
February 18, 2006, 5:55 pm
NOooo The link doesnt work =(

PokePunkz
February 18, 2006, 11:27 pm
Link = Broken

Deleted User
February 19, 2006, 2:24 am
Not again :( Here is the proper link:

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/dload.php?action=file&file_id=326

comrade8ken
February 19, 2006, 3:07 am
YAY feild marshal rocks

Deleted User
March 2, 2006, 8:12 pm
ooooOOOooooo i have some great blood to fit this perFectly

2-D
May 10, 2006, 3:33 am
T_T, can someone upload this? why did the .tk site go down anyways.

Deleted User
May 10, 2006, 3:56 am
 Quote:Originally posted by 2-DT_T, can someone upload this? why did the .tk site go down anyways.

What? it did'nt, it works fine

2-D
May 11, 2006, 3:23 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Field Marshal BM Quote:Originally posted by 2-DT_T, can someone upload this? why did the .tk site go down anyways.

What? it did'nt, it works fine

*2-D clicks the link* oh no look what happend..

[IMAGE]

Rhombus
May 11, 2006, 7:56 am
use IE

Deleted User
May 11, 2006, 8:17 am
use firefox

rabidhamster
May 11, 2006, 11:56 am
Firefox doesn't like .tk

Deleted User
May 11, 2006, 11:42 pm
http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integramod/portal.php is not a .tk, it works fine for me with firefox.

2-D
May 12, 2006, 3:27 am
Ok, works on ff and ie. wonder why not opera!

Thanks for the help anyways lol

azndarklord
June 1, 2006, 7:31 pm
wtf! i can't download the file... PLEASE HELP!!!